• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    Pokémon GO - A base of operations could be very useful. One that you place yourself, that can only be moved so often, and costs coins to build.

    Pokémon GO - A base of operations could be very useful. One that you place yourself, that can only be moved so often, and costs coins to build.


    A base of operations could be very useful. One that you place yourself, that can only be moved so often, and costs coins to build.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:10 PM PST

    Bit of a confusing title, but it would be nice if we could place a "base" at our homes that we could store additional items in. Having a place to store excess items that aren't used often, like gifts, evolution items, up to you, really, would be nice to help provide a point you can call home in the game, and sort of harkens back to the days of having a secret base in Hoenn. You could also allow mons to passively heal themselves at the points, share them with other players, etc.

    Players might want to move the base at will to essentially carry around their entire inventory, so to prevent that, make the base able to be moved only at specific intervals (like how you can only change teams once per year), and/or cost some number of coins.

    submitted by /u/GO_Nyxton
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic: “Evolve 3 Grass Type.” Me: “You got it! Can you spawn a few for me to catch and evolve? I’ll go hunting for them!” Niantic: “Haha, no”

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:32 AM PST

    I have not seen a single unevolved grass type this entire event so far except for Cottonee, which I can't evolve because I don't have a Sun Stone, which I haven't received from a stop for months thus far.

    Is anybody else having this trouble or am I just in a weird place where the spawns are unfavorable?

    submitted by /u/Left4DayZ1
    [link] [comments]

    Please give free remote raid passes! (or make the daily pass a remote one)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:34 PM PST

    My passion for this game came back with the addition of remote raid passes and was fuelled by the 3x free ones we got occasionally. I was even motivated to find friends from overseas to do the Lake Trio raids that were unavailable for me to get locally. It's a phenomenal idea and it's really amazing thing. I've made many new friends and I've really connected with the game again.

    But it's been quite a while since I've seen the free passes and I'm slowly losing my passion for the game. It's hard to go out and actually do raids in person especially with the current restrictions. Not only do I not have that many friends who can help with the raids, we literally aren't allowed to all meet up and do them in the first place and all of us aren't willing to pay $1 each just to do a single raid. Making the daily free passes remote ones would be a huge help for a large amount of people and really would help spark interest in daily playing.

    Being stuck in a house all day not able to leave to play and not having remote passes sorta ruins the idea of playing everyday. Getting one remote per day would definitely make people want to play every day.

    EDIT: Thanks so much for my first ever award !! And also 1k+ Upvotes! Really has made my night! :)!

    submitted by /u/DragonC007
    [link] [comments]

    I miss the free remote raid passes..

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:40 AM PST

    Man I miss the free remote raid pass every week. I remember when I was on top of the world tear drops meme

    submitted by /u/firefist1998
    [link] [comments]

    127 eggs later..

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:35 AM PST

    After spend so much money and battle all this Rocket grunts and bosses , i made a progress.

    127 12km eggs.

    56 - Trubbish 42 - Absol 22 - Larvitar 5 - Pawniard 1 - Vullaby 1 - Sandile

    And no such thing like Scraggy or Deino

    This is mad Niantic, there is no point to have Trubbish and Absol on this eggs.

    I love this game but sometimes i have enough.

    submitted by /u/GamebredCMD
    [link] [comments]

    My Gym has Elected a new Pope

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:09 PM PST

    The decision wasn't easy. Mystic and Instinct raged back and forth to settle on a new Pope. As Valor became the voice of reason, the decision was made to go with purple smoke instead of the traditional white smoke.

    submitted by /u/OptionalPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Jessie and Jamie’s research task relief

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:20 AM PST

    Idk if "news" is the right flair but basically I've seen people saying they can't find meowth balloons so I used the contact support and I found out that they will also appear in the end of December event and more often. So people don't need to worry about the next event because there's a good chance you'll meet them by the end of the year!

    submitted by /u/Fighnite
    [link] [comments]

    Possible technique to get Jessie and James balloons or pure coincidence?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:20 AM PST

    Before your balloon is due to show up get yourself a snapshot encounter with the duo. And leave the Pokemon encounter until your balloon shows. It seems to have worked for me but I don't know if it's pure coincidence. Let me know if it worked for any of you guys struggling to find them.

    submitted by /u/yesHAMMOND
    [link] [comments]

    Just a Slakoth getting a much deserved massage

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:23 AM PST

    https://streamable.com/o73zl9

    Name origin Slakoth may be a combination of slack (to be lazy) and sloth as well as a play on the phrase "to slack off."

    submitted by /u/NoBullet
    [link] [comments]

    Walkin' in a winter wonderland

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Kids were excited to wake up to snow. I was excited to find this mega-beast waiting for me at my office gym. https://imgur.com/a/Tuz2fU2

    submitted by /u/parothed28
    [link] [comments]

    Was there a recent spawn change because yesterday morning i had 1 spawn at my house but this morning when i logged on there was about 8 or 9 new spawn locations

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:16 AM PST

    i just turned lvl 38 so maybe they give you spawns at your house to prevent you from nominating a pokestop at your house bc i know that's unlocked at lvl 38 now, but i could be wrong

    submitted by /u/flufupoopoo
    [link] [comments]

    Not gonna lie ...

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:30 PM PST

    Jessie and James have big theme park costume character energy, with those giant grinning heads and happy waving. When they greet me in each new special research section, I find myself wincing in mild disgust.

    submitted by /u/JellySpecter
    [link] [comments]

    The joy of Shinies!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 02:27 AM PST

    Yesterday was a good day for shiny catching! Two shadow Shinies (I didn't even have one before) and an adventure Pikachu! Safe to say I was absolutely buzzing with these!

    Daily shiny haul

    submitted by /u/Catriona489
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone noticed a spike of spawns in the last 12 hour?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:15 PM PST

    i live super rural with no gyms or pokestops on my map. i will get my one daily spawn, and one in my yard in the same place every 20 minutes or so. i opened my app this morning and there were the usual 2 mons in my house, but this afternoon i found 8 or 9 within the vicinity of my house. mostly woobats, drillburrs, pikachus. is this some sort of event, or did my house get upgraded to a cluster?

    submitted by /u/Rossage196
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like the Candy ——> Candy XL conversion could be a little less dramatic

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:38 AM PST

    I feel like needing 100 regular candy to convert into 1 candy XL is a bit drastic. Surely I can't be the only person thinking this, right? It would take however much regular candy you need to get to level 40, and if I remember right, like 296 candy XL to get from level 40 to 50. That would be almost 30000 regular candy.

    I feel like the conversion rate could be lowered to 10 per candy or maybe even 25 or something, or just the overall drop rate for them could be increased. I understand that the point is to get out and grind catches and whatnot, but most people don't have the time to do that. A catch isn't even a guaranteed candy XL anyway. I've been getting candy XL on what seems like ~20% of my catches, and the same goes for trades and transfers.

    I don't consider myself a hardcore player, but I play every day pretty consistently. Powering up Pokémon to their new max seems out of reach for me, at least for a considerable amount of time. By the time I get there, the cap will probably be raised to 60 and I'll have to start all over again lol. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/The_Deli_Llama1
    [link] [comments]

    what do I do if I live in a remote area and want to start playing pokemon go?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:42 AM PST

    It's seriously so hard when there are no Pokestops around! And I cant even request one because im just starting with the game. I feel stuck and think i wont be abled to start playing the game! :(

    submitted by /u/jhnnsdmn
    [link] [comments]

    I don't want Pokemon Go to be easy

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:04 AM PST

    I want to walk to find a frog. I want to grind pokecoins to be able to buy remote raids and get legendary pokemons. I want to catch tons of useless pokemons to get a shiny one. I understand not to be able to get a squirtle with sunglasses anymore. I want to have tedious tasks. I love to be able, once a month, to walk through a city with pokestops everywhere. Etc.

    Pokemon Go is a grinding game. Everything takes time... months... years... and the rewards are even greater when they are hard to get. Nothing should be impossible, but some rewards should be hard to get.

    submitted by /u/sphks
    [link] [comments]

    Increased range if our buddy is on map

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:06 AM PST

    I was thinking about this for a while and it would be really great. It happened many times that i could not reach stop, gym or pokemon spawn spot just by few steps. It is frustrating to have pokestop so close yet so far. It would also increase popularity of buddy system

    submitted by /u/Kralikos
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to free remote raid passes?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:29 AM PST

    I dont know if I've just missed something, but have the remote raid passes just stopped going out? I can't seem to find any from this Monday? Hope someone can help!

    submitted by /u/FozzieBa3
    [link] [comments]

    GOOD NEWS!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 02:13 AM PST

    Trainers, Jessie and James' Meowth balloon will continue to appear in Pokémon GO beyond the end of the Pokémon the Movie: Secrets of the Jungle special event on December 17th. We'll be sharing the exact date they'll be leaving in the coming days. -official tweet by niantic

    submitted by /u/FlamingAlpha247
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment