• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 20, 2020

    Pokémon GO - I LOVE Cubchoo

    Pokémon GO - I LOVE Cubchoo


    I LOVE Cubchoo

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 04:33 AM PST

    Cubchoo is just so cute! I don't know how I can find a baby bear with a big snot so adorable but every time it appears it makes me happy, I hope I find the shiny too this winter, as purple is one of my favourite colours, I don't understand how so many dislike that cute little bear ❄️🥺

    submitted by /u/ZSK_ANTIFASCISTA
    [link] [comments]

    What's your least favorite Pokemon to catch and why is it Zubat?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Every time I try to catch a Zubat, it takes at least a year off my life. Spoink dodges like every three seconds, Swinub's target is way too small, and I dont even want to begin talking about Turtwig

    Edit: shame on me for forgetting about Yanma

    submitted by /u/SnooHedgehogs464
    [link] [comments]

    Does axew even exist

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:39 AM PST

    Less of a complaint, more in need of a peptalk. I was looking at 10k egg hatching rates and axew is more likely to hatch than an audino, yet in the passed 2 weeks I've hatched everything on the 10k list except axew.... I think the bigger kick to the teeth is I've had 6 audino

    submitted by /u/flintyboy01
    [link] [comments]

    I did a registeel raid just to fill the dex entry, and got super lucky!!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:47 PM PST

    I wasn't really interested in Registeel, but I needed it for the dex entry and the gold hoenn badge (side note, wow that research step took me so long). Decided to hop into a nearby raid and not only was it the last Pokemon I needed for the gold hoenn badge, but it came out shiny with near perfect stats!

    I know it's not a big deal for everyone, but this was exciting for me!

    submitted by /u/Shoobedoobop
    [link] [comments]

    What Pokémon Is Everyone Struggling To Find?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 03:39 AM PST

    Excluding Legendaries, Regionals and Event Specific, what are some mons everyone is after but just can't find?

    I'm walking my only Noibat for the 400 candies it takes to evolve and hopefully I'll see another beforehand...

    submitted by /u/jthomp000
    [link] [comments]

    Gyms and pokestops should have expanded ranges they can be accessed from at hospitals.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:50 PM PST

    Numerous people around the world are stuck in a hospital bed daily. Especially true for children's hospitals where kids are stuck with minimal entertainment.

    By allowing the gym/pokestops to be accessed from a slightly higher range at these locations, pokemongo would become a breathe of fresh air for thousands daily.

    submitted by /u/Azifor
    [link] [comments]

    Mr. Mime event is a waste of money!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:41 AM PST

    I bought the ticket today, thinking I would least get Mr. Mime to spawn in the wild. After I bought it I realized that literally all you get for the $7.99 is a special research you have to completely finish in order to get 1 or 2 Mr. Mime. I finished the first part of the research and still no Mr. Mime. I wish I wouldn't have wasted 8 bucks on this but too late now I guess.

    submitted by /u/Satans_Fiery_Asshole
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon Go Christmas

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:34 PM PST

    My daughters made a Pokemon Go Christmas card for their Uncle who introduced them to the game. I think the Alolan Exeggutor as a ladder is my favorite part...

    Happy Holidays!

    https://imgur.com/a/7kYerRb

    submitted by /u/michelreid
    [link] [comments]

    My wife has a strange hatred for Trubbish. What is yours?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:51 AM PST

    For some reason, my wife has decided that she hates Trubbish with all of her heart and it seems a bit unfair. The little guy is strangely adorable in its own way and deserves its place in the lokemon world like any other creature.

    What are some of your strangely hated pokemon?

    submitted by /u/tastefullygrim
    [link] [comments]

    What a hot mess the GBL is this season.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:09 AM PST

    The rewards. Man, oh man, do they suck. I'm at rank 20 and I'm being rewarded Sinnoh Stones and Vulpixes. Like, c'mon.... 😂 and then you get ANOTHER Pikachu Libre by hitting 24? Am I missing something? TM's were exciting when you didn't have to spend ~4 to get what you want. The dust you get is chump change. And let's not even get into the extreme lag issues.

    Do you guys think it's worth the frustration of monotonously rock-paper-scissoring my way past rank 20? Because I'm not seeing it.

    submitted by /u/InTheHouseOfFlies
    [link] [comments]

    I wish Niantic was a little more generous with Poke Balls, Great Balls and Ultra Balls

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:24 PM PST

    Don't get me wrong I am loving all of these home events. With all the recent community days, the free 3 hour incense event, the upcoming holiday event and then the Kanto event coming up. I am sure there is more events coming around past the Kanto one.

    However, it's really taken a hit on the amount of Poke Balls, Great Balls and Ultra Balls I stored up. I went from having a solid amount well into the hundreds heading into the other community day we had with Magmar and Electabuzz. Ever since then I feel like I have to go into the game each day now and max out my gift opening limit.

    Listen, some of us if not most of the world is in lockdown again. So even if some players wanted to go out and spin their Pokestops they can't. Sure they can get balls every now and then from opening gifts, but some trainers aren't fortunate to get the amount of gifts to max out everyday. Not to mention even when you max out your gift opening daily limit its not like you get a lot of balls for that anyway. Even if players do manage to get a good amount of balls from gifts there have been a lot of nice at home events going on that make us use them so we can't store them up.

    Each week I try to store balls, but with so many nice at home events it's hard to. Plus with the new feature to get XL candy one of the biggest ways of earning XL candy is to catch Pokemon. I am not sure if I am the only one having an issue with getting enough balls to be able to play all of these at home events. Sadly, if this keeps up I might just have to face it and only shiny check when there are at home events that feature shiny Pokemon. Nothing is worse than community day or a 2x stardust event comes around and your low on balls. Yet you can't go out and get more either because the weather is just to cold, you can't drive, you don't want to drive around for Pokemon Go, you're sick or you're in lockdown.

    submitted by /u/PlayfulTitan18
    [link] [comments]

    Game issues

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:48 AM PST

    EDIT: If anyone manages the get through to niantic pease help us all out!

    Need some advice? Already reinstalled my game multiple times and messaged niantic with no prevail...

    Whenever I use a Berry on a Pokémon it makes me incapable of throwing my balls but I can still change between them? Also if I back out I can no longer tap on anything else? Another issue is when I enter a raid, I can't change my team, attack the Pokémon nor catch it?

    Please help

    submitted by /u/Notley998
    [link] [comments]

    OMG OMG guess what I just caught

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:54 PM PST

    A wild NOIBAT just popped up in front of me!!!!!!! I saw none of them during the event and thought that they would be an empty DeX for a long time since I live in a rural area. WOOHOO hopefully the rest of my day will go as good

    submitted by /u/hstrylvr89
    [link] [comments]

    As a long time player, I'm not too happy with Niantic's direction for the game.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:16 PM PST

    I understand a business needs to make money, but this winter event is just really an unnecessary money grab now especially for newcomers.

    Every winter since the game started, Niantic has done a winter event where Ice pokemons show up in the wild. Now they're requiring an $8 fee for a lackluster Galarian Mr Mime and the use of incense for ice pokemon? To me, I have a bunch of incense lying around but pretty sure newer players do not. What annoys me about incense is that you have to wait for the next pokemon. It's just one pokemon at a time. Make multiple pokemon show up just like in the wild.

    I mean this is just one of the annoying things Niantic has been doing lately. Here are others thats been mentioned here:

    -two different raid passes when every pass should just be the same -rewarding players for not purifying pokemon -lack of spawns for event specific quests -crappy egg pool. I mean there was a literal trash in the 12km egg. -lack of distance trading -removal of Legendaries from the weekly reward and placing weird common pokemon

    I know theres more, but i want to know your guys' concerns about Niantics direction?

    There are some great features im happy about but it doesnt make up for all the shit practice ive mentioned: -increase distance to spin stops/gyms -lucky friends -increased shinys during community day

    How about new features you guys like?

    Sorry for the rant. Just annoyed by the new event cause i need to finish catching more ice pokemon.

    submitted by /u/narwhalabee
    [link] [comments]

    My dad and i decided to take a group photo with our buddies. This is the result.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:50 PM PST

    You can find the photo here My dad is level 26 and i am level 36. We decided to do this after that shiny celebi thing. He still on 3/4 and i was finished.

    Mine is Elekid and My dad's is Larvitar.

    submitted by /u/LyteUnknown
    [link] [comments]

    Stats Checkin: Storage, Bag, Dust, Stops, Gyms, Distance Walked

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 05:34 AM PST

    Just curious where everyone's at. I've been told I have an absurd amount of dust, but I know someone has to have more. Apologies if this isn't allowed but genuinely curious where other players are!

    Level: 41

    Storage: 1548/1600

    Bag: 995/1100

    Dust: 4,224,798

    Walked: 7,496.1 km

    Caught: 23,742

    Stops: 19,976

    submitted by /u/jthomp000
    [link] [comments]

    Chingling is a cute little ornament!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:09 AM PST

    I have a Chingling as my buddy, and i saw a christmas tree and i decided to do an AR shot to it. Kinda fits in. Hope you enjoy! You can find the photo here

    submitted by /u/LyteUnknown
    [link] [comments]

    Better for rural players

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:49 PM PST

    They did it, they actually did it. Pokémon spawn when I open the app in my neighborhood. In my own house even. I live in a very rural area where Pokémon would never spawn. Since the opening month in 2016 there had been exactly 3 Pokémon to spawn near my house(excluding daily encounters). Now I get 3 or so Pokémon when I open the app. Sometimes more will spawn, sometimes they won't but that's not the point. I can finally play the game everyday as intended.

    submitted by /u/dontknowwhoIamrn
    [link] [comments]

    Calling the event the "Galarian Mr. Mime Event" but not having Galarian Mr. Mime available is horribly misleading.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:55 AM PST

    I got a push notification from PoGo that the Galarian Mr. Mime Event had started on Friday. I knew that the ticket was on Saturday so I thought that since the game was telling me the event started, that I could get a Mr. Mime from incense and my ticket would get me more, or at the very least, guarantee me a Galarian Mr Mime.

    Turns out the entire weekend event, is just a few ice pokemon spawning, and the ability to spend $8 for 2 Mr. Mime....

    It should have been called the Ice Weekend or something.

    submitted by /u/SthenicFreeze
    [link] [comments]

    Feebas question

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 08:44 AM PST

    So I have a feebas as my buddy as it says to walk 20 km. I've successfully walked the 20km now, was this an extra prerequisite to getting the 100 candies to evolve it? I don't see too many Feebas so I've only got about 30 candies so it's going to be awhile until I get the Milotic if I still have to get the 100 candies...

    submitted by /u/Turnt-Bagel
    [link] [comments]

    Pokecoins need to be easier to get!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Ok so I know not many people will care because it doesn't affect them but it's annoying for someone like me who doesn't live near ANY gyms so I can't get pokecoins unless I spend money. There is one gym around 7 kilometres away but even if I add a Pokémon they end up staying there for months. I just think there should be another way that pokecoins could be obtained without spending money.

    submitted by /u/Messina83
    [link] [comments]

    Started again after years - any tips?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:37 AM PST

    I just moved to a town that actually has pokestops, so I thought I'd download the game again (played on launch for a year, then moved)

    Oh boy, so much content! Missions, Team Rocket, Battles, a new combat system and finally a clearer IV system than the previous abstraction. Plus the range to reach pokestops seems to have increased quite a bit, allowing me to reach pokestops that I couldn't otherwise

    Any tips on how to restart?

    Also, should I only look to evolve and upgrade 3 Stars or 2 Stars are also worth it? So far I'm transferring all 0-1 stars but I'm unsure about the 2 stars.

    submitted by /u/Sjonegaard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment