• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Info overview while catching Pokemon

    Pokémon GO - Info overview while catching Pokemon


    Info overview while catching Pokemon

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:10 AM PST

    I would love to have an overview of how many candies you have, the evolutionary-line and what's required for evolving a pokemon while catching it.
    What do you think about this idea?

    Example picture:
    https://ibb.co/VvWkxwg

    submitted by /u/TheeNux
    [link] [comments]

    Registeel - 1 XL Candy after 10 raids

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:08 AM PST

    The system is broken beyond belief. Everybody knows that by now.

    Without going into much detail, at this rate a player would need around 3000 raids to max out a single Registeel XL to use it in Ultra.

    For a F2P player, that's around 9 years of playing every single day to get the necessary XL candies.

    If a teen would decide that he/she wants to get on the quest to max out their Registeel XL, it would be feasible that this teen would finish high school, go to uni, get a job, get married, have a child and send that child to preschool BEFORE they would be able to use their Registeel XL in Ultra League.

    Now tell me that's not straight up revolting.

    Yes, Niantic will probably fix it by adjusting XL candy rates, like they always do, like they did with the broken Mega system (still kinda is) since no sane person was spending money on doing Mega Raids before the fix.

    This is beyond the point. Niantic needs to stop releasing completely broken features just to fix them later when they see just "how much can a player be squeezed".

    Look, I get it, Niantic has to make tons of money. I understand, I work corporate too. Releasing a broken system is NOT how you make money.

    Need need to fire some of the shitty managers or game design directors/executives who think these systems are OK to be released and stop being so damn incompetent.

    submitted by /u/DantehSparda
    [link] [comments]

    Meltan should be easier to send to the professor

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:28 PM PST

    It's probably been posted before, as Meltan has been out for a while. But when you can catch ~60 of them every time you open the mystery box, it takes a long time to clear them out if you're not doing it right away.

    We can highlight multiple Meltan to "Tag" them now, but there should be the option to send them to the professor as well.

    Give us the same confirmation boxes as when we select a single one, with multiple Meltan, so we can ship them out easier than, one at a time. Even an extra confirmation such as

    "Would you like to send these pokemon?" V V "There are special pokemon selected, are you sure?"

    V V

    "(X#) mythical pokemon are selected, are you sure you want to send them?"

    This way we can send them all with 3 taps instead of 3 per pokemon

    Edit:

    Since some people are unaware that Meltan is a pokemon more easily available now Im going to post the link that user u/NYBM commented

    Imgur link

    And I'll add in Serebii

    For another reference

    And as user u/biggerdickchad pointed out

    "...you can open a Meltan box every 3 days. You can download Pokémon home, setup an account and not pay for more than the free 30 spaces and catch far more than 1 Meltan..."

    So every 3 days you get 60 mins of box use to catch a Meltan, this is what I was referring to in my original post

    Thank you everyone for the upvotes! Didn't think it would get this much attention! Happy hunting all!

    submitted by /u/bremmy20
    [link] [comments]

    It's the wrong message

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Kalos Pokemon Fleeing Most Of The Time

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:13 AM PST

    Title.

    Fuck them, I'm sick of them now. Razz/Excellent Curve throw should be guaranteed catch, I can't count how many have broke out after 1 rock and fled.

    submitted by /u/KeijiSicarius
    [link] [comments]

    Walking your buddy should earn you XL candy

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:29 AM PST

    So far there is only one way to earn XL candy and that is to catch the same Pokemon you are going for. However, there are many Pokemon that don't spawn enough frequently that makes it impossible or a lot longer to power them up using XL candy. With the buddy system right you can earn regular candy by walking your Pokemon. So why not be able to earn XL candy too?

    Edit: Sorry guys let me explain my though process. I have heard a lot of you say you can earn candy by walking your buddy and then transfer it for an XL candy. I am thinking it would be nice to earn an XL candy by walking your buddy ontop of earning regular candy. You know how much you would need to walk to gather enough candy not only to get the XL but to power up the Pokémon as well? That's why I am thinking it would be nice that after a certain amount of distance you could earn an XL candy as well as earning regular candy.

    submitted by /u/PlayfulTitan18
    [link] [comments]

    PSA for lvl 40 players: Meltan/Melmetal is legendary

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 04:58 PM PST

    As you know: One of the tasks for proceeding to level 41 is powering up a legendary Pokemon 20 times. Doing so with rare candies or buddying legendaries is a strenuous task, as a single legendary candy means walking 20km - or doing the GBL for rare candies.

    However: Despite not showing up when you search your Pokémon for legendaries, Meltan/Melmetal count as legendary in the lvl 41 task, which makes for the trivial workaround, even if you don't care for the mon: Spend an hour with the mystery box you get when transferring a pokemon to Pokémon Home, and power up one or more of your captured Meltans.

    submitted by /u/Arve
    [link] [comments]

    Mr. Mime pay to play

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:05 AM PST

    Will Mr. Mine appear if I don't buy the ticket? I'm honestly so sick of this pay to play crap! I feel like they're taking advantage of their frequent players.

    submitted by /u/sizableoblong
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new to Pokémon GO. And I Love It. ��

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:45 PM PST

    So I play other mobile games, mainly gachas like Dokkan and FE Heroes but this made me wonder when is the time they do their daily reset? Haven't figured that one out yet.

    Thanks ✌️

    submitted by /u/Darkoctober1
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Niantic on AR scanning and Wayspot removals

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:19 AM PST

    Though I post this in response to a previous "PSA", which was spreading a great deal of misinformation about AR scanning resulting in the removal of Pokestops. It is a direct quote from NianticCasey about the relationship between the AR scans and the removal of Wayspots. TL;DR: There are none.

    https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/discussion/comment/52776/#Comment_52776

    Hi folks,

    No, this is not the case at all. Wayspots can only be removed if we receive reports from players indicating that a given location no longer exists (i.e. is invalid), or if we receive a request from a property owner. Once we receive these reports, we evaluate the data to ensure a POI removal is warranted, based on our criteria.

    If anyone is noticing a POI being removed, it is purely coincidental, and not related to the AR scanning feature.

    submitted by /u/TheFarix
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Mr. Mime ticket event timed?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Sorry, the game isnt loading for me and was wondering if the Mr. Mime special research event timed. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RedRobster86
    [link] [comments]

    Can I transfer shiny Celebi to Home?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:10 AM PST

    I have a second account used for collecting event pokemon like shiny Celebi, but I haven't got it yet. Before I waste my time with hunting down Jesse and James, is moving shiny Celebi to Home even possible?

    submitted by /u/tjos96
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure its a glitch or is there some kind of event going on for shines?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:45 AM PST

    I don't know how but in the last 4 hour's I got 6 shiny Pokemon. A shiny aloalan sandshrew,alolan vulpix, turtwig, lapras, woboufett and a shiny cubchoo. Also caught the Shiny celebi today. But It feels kinda odd getting so many shines.

    submitted by /u/Flamesky77
    [link] [comments]

    Remote raid causes game to crash

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:30 AM PST

    Whenever someone invites me to a remote raid, my player and buddy disappear and then I am teleported to the gym. I use the remote raid pass, and the game crashes. I have lost multiple remote raid passes over the last few weeks and more importantly, the people who invited me on the raid probably think I dumped them on the last second and 2 of them have unfriended me. Guys I'm sorry, I try to join the raid but my game is crashing. I have reset my device, reinstalled the game, tried to search for updates, but nothing seems to work. If anyone knows a fix for this, please help me.

    submitted by /u/OneEyedThor
    [link] [comments]

    Trick to getting shinies?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:12 AM PST

    I swear I play way more than my brother and some mates at PoGo, but it seems like they get WAAAAY more shinies and hundos than myself.

    Is there some kind of algorithm that awards players that don't play as much??

    submitted by /u/MapleDragoon
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic Wayfarer Reviews

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 04:09 PM PST

    I'm getting waves of nominations that are clearly private residences. Look, as a reviewer, I don't want to rain on your parade. I'm reviewing to help promote my own stops and make my community more fun to play it. I don't enjoy rejecting your stops. I skip them when I can, but the next person is just going to reject them too. We're rated on our agreements, guys. It's not one person reviewing you! A team of people have to agree. There is no way you're getting by three or four reviewers. Even if someone wants to help you they literally can't -- it'll effect their own rating and it won't do any good anyway.

    Stop clogging up the submissions with a picture of your fire place or the print you got at Target or a sign that says its a restaurant or a plaque glued to a rock the size of a loaf of bread on your front lawn. We can tell it is a private residence. You're wasting everyone's time here.

    submitted by /u/NemoTheEnforcer
    [link] [comments]

    an eevee in time

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:46 AM PST

    Since I've become more active in the game, I'm trying to complete some unfinished research. I'm on A Ripple InTime which requires evolving an eevee into espeon and another into umbreon. Months ago, before I knew about pokemon appraisal, I evolved my highest cp and it turned out to be a vaporean. At the time she became my strongest mon and I then realized she's 0 stars. I love her anyway.

    Now my question is, of the eevee I have at the moment, most are higher cp 2 stars and a few lower cp 3 stars.

    So which should I use for these 2 tasks, and which one between espeon and umbreon is better and should take priority?

    submitted by /u/Jadeites
    [link] [comments]

    Besides trading, has there been any other way to get regionals?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:57 AM PST

    Took a long hiatus from this game. I'm missing regionals Mr. Mime, Kangaskhan, Corsola, Heracross, etc. Has Niantic released these pokemon to the rest of us? Is there a way to get them without trading? TIA

    submitted by /u/Pllpshr
    [link] [comments]

    Incense While In The Car

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:56 AM PST

    If I'm in a car on the highway, and I drop an incense, will Pokémon spawn or no because the car is going too fast?

    submitted by /u/uvaman09
    [link] [comments]

    Is there increased shiny odds for the event going on right now?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:51 AM PST

    I found a random shiny cubchoo last night also the incense have increased for specific pokemon. Just wonder kd the shiny odds increased as well

    submitted by /u/richreaper
    [link] [comments]

    Pay walls

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Is anybody else being annoyed/infuriated that they have put Galarian Mr.Mime behind a pay wall of $7.99 for only 1 day of time. Comday tickets are only $0.99 for essentially a day of playing, since most people are tired after 5-6hrs. Why is it that the only reason I feel like they will give us for making us pay for Galarian Mr.Mime at all is because it is a regional pokemon.

    submitted by /u/CelticFedora
    [link] [comments]

    Swipe Glitch

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:03 PM PST

    Is anyone else having a wierd swipe glitch that gets triggered from using a berry? I've had it several times before in the past and on my old phone, but now it seems it triggers every time I use a berry. It used to only trigger sometimes and the only way is to force close the app.

    submitted by /u/Lon3lyVirgin
    [link] [comments]

    Just turned level 39..

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:43 AM PST

    Do you think it's possible to reach level 40 before the end of the year? Need about 5million XP but the year is almost over

    submitted by /u/KenCubed
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I break my XL candy into 100 regular candy?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 03:35 PM PST

    I mean my machamp is strong enough to break candy, or I could ask Timbur to smash it. Or cubone. Or Mawile to chomp (but he might swallow some). Or like 50 other pkmn.

    submitted by /u/turbotong
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment