• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    Pokémon GO - It's a hard life for Pokémon Go players

    Pokémon GO - It's a hard life for Pokémon Go players


    It's a hard life for Pokémon Go players

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:39 PM PST

    Design Idea: updated “Incubate Egg” screen. That shows the Pokémon available in the egg. Similar to how GBL shows available Pokémon in the catch reward encounter.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:26 PM PST

    Buddy friendship should show how many points you need til you reach best buddy. Fight me.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:25 AM PST

    We have it showing for friends for days until next tier is hit. Why not for our buddies? I can't tell how many points I need to finish it off just by eyeballing and guessing. should I use a poffin today? Idk. Ok end of rant, maybe niantic will quit counting money for a minute to read my complaint lol

    submitted by /u/DankMemesJohn
    [link] [comments]

    Found a shiny cubchoo at the playground before the “event”... was sad he didn’t have a bow but then I realized that I could evolve him lol

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:49 PM PST

    I cannot say which reindeer shines the most! Have a great new year folks!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Did my own artist interpretation of mega charizard! I’m new to digital art so open to any advice.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:32 PM PST

    Playing with my new buddy ��

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:48 PM PST

    Skip the background , praise the shiny eevee ��������

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:15 PM PST

    Team Mystic Bumper sticker in the wild!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:12 PM PST

    Opinion: Daily Spawn Pokémon should not have the opportunity to run away. The point was that everyone would be guaranteed one Pokémon to spawn for them to catch.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:38 AM PST

    I live in an area where there are loads of Stops and Gyms, but I had a daily spawn Bronzor flee on me. It was a very minor inconvenience for me, but it got me thinking. There are folks in this community who might have to travel a distance to get to a Pokestop or are unable to travel due to Covid restrictions or a disability. This daily spawn is giving some people the only opportunity to catch a Pokémon the whole day. Why on Earth should it be able to run away? I firmly believe NIANTIC needs to remedy this, so our friends have the opportunity to play the game, even if they can't leave their residence.

    submitted by /u/withhiscupnspoon
    [link] [comments]

    Too many Rocket battles have led me to this moment.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:39 AM PST

    Best spots for playing in Prague - Czech Republic?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:21 AM PST

    I'm moving to Prague for a few months in 2021 and want to keep playing whenever I can so if you are familiar with the city, I would like to ask your opinion on:

    - the best spots to play Pokemon Go.

    - what's that place everyone goes to on Community Day for farming.

    - any active pages/facebook/discord where people organise raids.

    I know it's a bit of a niche question so thank you in advance to anyone who helps.

    submitted by /u/_Luumus_
    [link] [comments]

    Double experience for evolution today?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:13 AM PST

    I thought you got double experience for evolving today? And additional experience for golfing a pokémon that uses an item? Am I thinking of something else?

    submitted by /u/haleysins
    [link] [comments]

    Help Identifying Pokémon

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:13 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    Wondering if anyone on here can identity this pokémon that came up on my friend's nearby earlier today:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/t6qDz0D

    Asked my cousin who knows a lot but he couldn't figure it out either- I was thinking a Vanillite evolution but we don't think that's it...

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/BrodieWoodly
    [link] [comments]

    12cp vanillite broke out of a pokeball

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:05 PM PST

    Didn't know it was possible. The previous lowest cp pokemon I've had break out was a ~30-40 cp smeargul. The catch rate for vanillite is terrible. I wish it ran away so I could've taken a screenshot that would've been peak Pokémon go

    submitted by /u/bryce987654321
    [link] [comments]

    Doesn’t anybody else find it weird that we steal shadow Pokémon from Pokémon Go grunts and leaders?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:58 AM PST

    We have became what we swore to destroy. I don't see anyone purifying their mewtwo and releasing it to the wild

    submitted by /u/jejdvscsnskk
    [link] [comments]

    Was it really Snover spotlight hour?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:33 PM PST

    Spotlight Hour for Snover here in New Zealand just ended, and either i got reaaaaally unlucky or there was an issue.. Usually when it's spotlight hour, the poke radar is filled with the intended pokemon, they massively spawn in bulk everywhere. But for me, it looked just like any other day, with a snover here and there as they usually spawn during this winter event. What gives?

    submitted by /u/Hapiro
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think?! Any feedback!? I went for an abstract/funky kinda style! <3

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:46 AM PST

    Just reached level 40 after making 2 mil XP in two days!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:34 AM PST

    Haters said it wasn't possible but here I am. lmao but for anyone who's really trying to rush it, then here's how I did it: tons of lucky eggs, remote raid passes ( I did tier 5 raids only), lots of excellent throws, FRIENDS, and a few hours of your life just dedicated to the game. At a certain point you're gonna be playing so much it's gonna feel boring but that's just a part of the grind.

    I wanted to do my part and let anyone who's still grinding to level 40 know it's possible but it's gonna take a lot of time. If you don't have any of those items, then it's going to be very unlikely, however if you've saved enough of those items or have enough coins/willing to spend money you can still reach level 40. Good luck.

    submitted by /u/alt_account_123fish
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment