• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    Pokémon GO - I need pokestops

    Pokémon GO - I need pokestops


    I need pokestops

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:31 AM PST

    Ain't catching an ice cream cone with a CP > 200

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:06 PM PST

    Mutual feeling

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:48 PM PST

    You are a good ball.. Thank you

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Separated at birth

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:37 AM PST

    As somebody who's just gotten back into playing during the Winter Event...

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:20 AM PST

    O M G ���� After jokingly saying “shiny!” before every Pokémon my boyfriend or me ever catch I just happened to get one I’ve been dying to catch!!! Thank you shiny Pokémon gods !!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Going undercover..

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Ashamed at the amount of balls/berries I've wasted but I got a double-scoopy boi!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Thank you so much for rubbing in my brokeness, Niantic

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:35 PM PST

    I'm so sick of kyurem raids!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:21 AM PST

    Like seriously, please just make it January first already! I've had a total of 3 legendary raids in the gym next to my house today, and I just don't want to do any of them because kyurem is terrible!

    submitted by /u/Ammenium1
    [link] [comments]

    Once the Winter Event is over, I can go back to hunting frogs

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:55 AM PST

    December is almost over! Can't wait!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:29 AM PST

    This month has been so horrible boring in this game. I don't even open the game currently because everytime I do, I see a stupid costumed Pokemon, a Regi or Kyurem. Forget the daily streak, I don't want another dumb costumed Pikachu. Did they even made money this month? Oh yeah, enough people bought that stupid quest for Mr. Rime... I can't wait for January, they really have to put effort into making it even worse than this december.

    submitted by /u/shaliozero
    [link] [comments]

    Snover is the MVP of the Festive Period

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:50 AM PST

    Not only are Snover a piece of cake to bank 2.3k XP with an excellent catch (even for a bad thrower like me) but I've been lucky enough to pick up two shinies as well as the big Kahuna himself. It's the first evolved version of a shiny I've seen outside of a Community Day, I thought they were impossible?

    https://imgur.com/a/Ccyl2o4

    submitted by /u/Oranje_Treez
    [link] [comments]

    Just a flex ��

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:43 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Axg4dA0

    With hard effort of hunting this legendary icecream cone and many balls spent i finally got this.

    Got it 5 days ago, and leveled it up, first hundo but i hope it's not the last one!

    Maybe one day my shinies would at least have a two star rating .

    submitted by /u/Foruzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Best Friend Bonus Coordination. We all need to do this!!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:41 AM PST

    Poke Sauce: The New Incense

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:28 PM PST

    Just got a perfect IV Cubchoo... Then realized I couldn’t evolve it.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Title pretty much says it all. I personally find it pretty humorous that a bow prevents me from evolving the Cubchoo.

    submitted by /u/LigtningMcMeme
    [link] [comments]

    Such a cutie

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:02 AM PST

    What's the point of mega raids?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:47 AM PST

    I just dont understand, Aren't mega pokemons time limited, why would you go out of your way just to get a time limited pokemon and some xp. Am i missing something, i'm a somewhat new player.

    submitted by /u/Foruzzz
    [link] [comments]

    I'm locked out. Help?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:43 AM PST

    I don't know why it happens but everytime I open the app it's stuck on the loading screen with the bar half full. I tapped Sign Out to fix the problem, but now I'm stuck at the starting screen. I tap returning player and choose to sign in with the Google Option, it gives me an error so I unninstall the app, once installed again I try signing in with google but the option is gone. So now I'm stuck. I tried the other options but it says the account doesn't exist. Help?

    submitted by /u/weebdude69
    [link] [comments]

    Cursed rocket radar

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Finally was able to evolve my shiny 3 star kakuna this morning (repost)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:47 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment