• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Pokémon GO - I think we need this

    Pokémon GO - I think we need this


    I think we need this

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:18 PM PST

    I don't understand... It's just an ice cream cone

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:58 AM PST

    Emerald green Shiny Regice edit to match the old Regice gold star card. Man we were robbed.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Nah. Can't relate at all...

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:56 PM PST

    Had this drawn of my girlfriend and I awhile ago and forgot to share it!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:29 PM PST

    Help! Accidentally purchased 99.99$ worth of poke coins meant to purchase .99 cents.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:15 PM PST

    I started playing the game with my son since we are both home due to Covid. Meant to buy 20 poke balls and instead got 14,500 🤦🏼‍♀️. Contacted niantic support immediately and they told me I needed to go through apple support. They denied my claim. My bank, Greendot, will do investigation but it will take 4-6 weeks. Still haven't spent any of the coins and in dire need of the refund. It was basically the rest of our money until payday next Friday. Does anyone have any ideas who I can contact. I can't be the only person this has happened to..

    submitted by /u/FalconZestyclose5966
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Yamper ingame sticker art!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:07 AM PST

    A little bit late but Merry Christmas from Santa and his companion Delibird!!! (At least in my mind) �� [OC]

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:39 AM PST

    VANILLITE SHOULDN’T BE THAT HARD TO CATCH.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:46 PM PST

    If you want to enjoy this game more, please give feedback to Niantic, rather than just complaining on the forums

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:12 AM PST

    I see a lot of posts here on how much the game is going downhill with Niantic's bad decisions and all that, but what you are all doing just is venting to other players, rather than actually dealing with the issue. Of course, it's not like you can single-handedly make changes in the game by just telling them, but what I'd love for this community to do is to adapt the mindset, that if the vocal minority will be consistent enough with their demands towards the developers, Niantic might feel the pressure to actually make some changes.

    http://imgur.com/a/PUyJ2jH

    Here's what I did. Contacting them in-game and giving feedback on the issues I have with my experience. They might be minor to some, but to me fixing them would vastly improve my own, and most likely other players' experiences. Remember when the whole community was furious about the way they introduced the Mega Evolution system? They improved it, because the feedback was loud and clear. This shows that we CAN have an impact, as long as we do it consistently.

    So, I'd like to ask everyone a favor of giving more feedback to Niantic more often, preferably directly and in polite manner, so that they notice what we actually want. I mean, some of us are spending money on this game, so we should demand till we are satisfied.

    TL;DR: Please give more direct feedback to Niantic about the game's issues, since it has been proven that it does work, as long as enough people do it!

    submitted by /u/KaszMann
    [link] [comments]

    I live in a very rural town, and the only gym is protected by a user that kicks people out within minutes & leaves it blank. Advice?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:52 AM PST

    So I'm a rural player, which usually isn't a problem when I'm not in lockdown. But now we're stuck in lockdown in the UK with no idea when we'll be coming out of it, I'm restricted to only my local town with one gym there.

    The problem is, whenever I put myself on the gym, within less than 30 minutes I get kicked out. Which I would understand if someone was to put themselves back on there, it's a competitive game and that's kinda the point. But they leave the gym blank! There's absolutely no chance for anyone in the town to earn coins at all.

    I guess my question is, is there anything we can do about this? (Apart from having to go out every 30 mins to put back on, which I really don't want to do) And as another bonus question, could anyone hazard a guess why this person is doing this? To me it's just bitter, spiteful and selfish. I feel for any kid that picks up Pokémon Go for the first time in that town.

    (Also - I know this person isn't just targeting me. I've only ever seen Team Instinct last on there which makes me think they're on their team.)

    submitted by /u/helsibrydion
    [link] [comments]

    Ninja Volbeat [Visual Error]

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Pokemon GO at Mt. Pinos Elevation 8,000 feet Los Padres National Forest

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Is it just me or the amount of gifts we get from our buddies is exceptionally decreased?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:41 AM PST

    I live in a rural area with barely any stops and used to always have enough gifts from my buddy to send out to friends when I don't go out of the house but now I barely get 5-10 gifts in a day.

    I really need to open up gifts to get some pokeballs but Niantic also seems to have decreased the amount of pokeballs we get from gifts as well... just why?

    Instead of making the game enjoyable, Niantic never fails to make it more frustrating.

    submitted by /u/Shoiny
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic's social media team seem to have just copy pasted their post on all their platforms. PS it's not possible to post images in comments on Instagram.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:15 AM PST

    Rushed a cake day post, so here's some weird energy

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:25 PM PST

    Holiday twins!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:51 PM PST

    Weird flex, but here it is.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Which pokegod do I have to pray to to catch a Ditto

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:23 AM PST

    I have 2 quests just sitting here waiting for me to catch Dittos.

    Please I just need to catch one PoGo gods let me have this.

    submitted by /u/Woketh_Markx
    [link] [comments]

    Event Cubchoo

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Why do all the cubchoo have to have bows? It makes them useless other than just collecting their candy, i get a bow on delibird but why on a pokemon that has an evo-line?

    submitted by /u/Unlikely-War2549
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment