• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Remember when ultraballs were for Pokémon like dragonite and gyrados and not bunnelby and vanillux?

    Pokémon GO - Remember when ultraballs were for Pokémon like dragonite and gyrados and not bunnelby and vanillux?


    Remember when ultraballs were for Pokémon like dragonite and gyrados and not bunnelby and vanillux?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:02 PM PST

    Seriously though ten ultraballs with golden razz, gold medal and all excellent curveballs just to have it run...

    submitted by /u/Raidsingo
    [link] [comments]

    The Pokémon I caught VS where I caught it

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Peculiar coincidence...

    I'm so sad I was too high on shiny adrenaline to turn on the AR when I encountered it. It was right at the foot of that big blue cone. And the fact that they're both triangles makes me even more suspicious on who is responsible for this unlikely event.....

    submitted by /u/chaarmanderchar
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my IRL buddy Pilo have been loving Pokemon Go!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:22 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/i4Bp0R2

    I started playing PoGo in August for the first time and have really been enjoying it! I got to level 40 about 10 days ago and plan to keep going. And i was very excited when i found my real life buddy Pilo in the game! I hope you enjoy the pic of me and him in-game and in real life.

    submitted by /u/DrFacetious
    [link] [comments]

    Finally maxed out this beast.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:11 AM PST

    I finally finished this absolute beast of a pokémon. It took 500 rare candies, hundreds of thousands of star dust and 2 Elite TMs. And it was absolutely worth it. What a beast he is.

    submitted by /u/Braban5
    [link] [comments]

    Since the release of Deerling, I have seen six deer from my window and zero deerling.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:33 PM PST

    I rarely leave home lately so I don't expect to have enough candies to evolve it, but I've seen the shadow on the nearby a few times (rural edition: a few km away). Deer often pass through the preserve in my neighborhood and sometimes they walk by the house, but apparently Deerling don't use the same paths.

    submitted by /u/ShepherdsWeShelby
    [link] [comments]

    Rage Thread

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:49 AM PST

    ICE CREAM CONES TOO HARD TO CATCH. WHY DOES EVERYTHING NEED AN ULTRA BALL NOW. WHY DO I NEED 4 GOD DAMN PHONES TO WIN A RAID ON MY OWN, AND WHY WAS I STILL UNABLE TO CATCH THE DANG ICE DRAGON AFTER 7+ ATTEMPTS AND PROBABLY 100 PREMO BERRIES. I DON'T WANNA SPEND 40,000 STARDUST TO PITY TRADE WITH MY BEST BUDDIE JUST LET ME FUCKIN WIN FOR ONCE I SPEND SO MUCH TIME AND SOMETIMES REAL PHYSICAL MONEY THAT I BUST MY ASS FOR IRL. WHY DO I HAVE TO BUY 100 COINS AT A TIME TO AVOID PAYING MORE FOR THE LARGER AMOUNTS IT ALWAYS TRIGGERS MY PAYPAL FRAUD ALERT BECAUSE I HAVE TO DO 15 TRANSACTIONS TO GET ENOUGH COINS FOR SOME FUCKIN INCUBATORS THAT SHOULD BE FREE ANYWAY. WHY HAVE I ONLY FOUND 2 FROAKIE. WHY CANT I CATCH SHIT WITH A PINAP BERRY ANYMORE IT BREAKS OUT EVERY TIME. NO ONE WANTS TO WALK 10k IN THE ICE AND SNOW IM GONNA TAPE A TABLET TO A FUCKIN ROOMBA AND CALL IT QUITS. Thank you for listening and please drop your rage in all caps below. Maybe we end up making a petition to Niantic or some bullshit idk man if your uncle who works there is reading this tell him merry fuckin Christmas and good job finally changing the loading screen you negligent twat :-) GG

    submitted by /u/EspionGraves
    [link] [comments]

    Between hard-to-catch newly released pokemon, costume pokemon that dont evolve, and special research pokemon that can commonly be found in the wild, this game is incredibly frustrating to play right now.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Title is all. I wasnt nearly this bad a month ago, and now, during the holidays, you'd expect that it would be super fun to play. But no. The exact opposite.

    submitted by /u/blocodents
    [link] [comments]

    You know the song ����

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:46 AM PST

    When I started catching these guys I realized I had way too many but thought I couldn't pass up on this opportunity 😬. Corny I k ow, but oh well!

    https://imgur.com/a/enoSuhU

    submitted by /u/blairg8
    [link] [comments]

    [concept] Player indicator in 'Nearby' for raids

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:41 AM PST

    It's a bit annoying to check raids individually. Having an indicator for how many players are in a raid lobby would make life a lot easier.

    https://i.imgur.com/lzsC2a7.jpg

    submitted by /u/iamvinoth
    [link] [comments]

    It's my first Pokémon Go ��

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:39 AM PST

    Is it too much for a girl to hope that the daily free box is stuffed like a stocking full of fun for Christmas day? Just dreaming. Thank you for all of your helpful posts about how the game works. I also appreciate all my friends for joining raids with a newbie, sending gifts & just generally giving me happiness during this weird pandemic. As a non-gamer I'm super proud of my level 32 status & I finally understand why people game so hard. It's satisfying. Now I just have to learn to stop cussing at my phone when a Pokémon escapes the ball.

    submitted by /u/potroastlova
    [link] [comments]

    Reached level 40 in 5 months!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Photo of my stats: https://imgur.com/a/o748djs

    I started playing 07/30/2020 because my best friend wanted me to play with her & our other friends. Little did I know how this game made me a little bit happier in the long run.

    Since there were poke stops near me, it did give me an excuse to go out and play. During my jogs around my neighborhood, I began spinning poke stops and catching Pokémon. I didn't know much about CPs & IVs, so I started doing a bit of research. Because I'm a goal driven person, I wanted to find high IV Pokemon to be a strong trainer.

    I watched so many YouTube videos about how to be a better/strong trainer. I stumbled upon 2 people who I look up to: 1) Brandon Tan and 2) Billy Lutz aka TheTrainerClub. Brandon Tan was my motivation to becoming a strong trainer. And Billy was my source of information and the key for me to become a smart & resourceful trainer.

    I initially just wanted to catch up to my friends (they were level 32-34 when I started). I didn't have a goal of hitting level 40 before the year ended, but the more I played, the faster I leveled up. I was level 37 in November and when they announced the legacy badge, I knew I had to keep pushing for 40 before the year ended. And here I am! I ended up surpassing all my friends actually LOL.

    I spent a lot of time and effort on this game and it was definitely worth it. I'm very proud of myself. No spoofing. No Gotcha device. Used lucky eggs when increasing friendship levels. Went hard on community days and spotlight hours. Did a ton of raids. And here I am 5 months later!

    Just wanted to share my accomplishment. For some people, Pokemon GO is a game. But for me, it gave me something to work towards other than my career/life goals. It brought me happiness during a dark moment in my life and relieved a lot of stress and anxiety. It also brought back so many memories from my childhood when I played Pokémon on my Game Boy Advance. I met so many awesome friends and it's really amazing how this game can connect people from around the world.

    Best of luck to everyone grinding to 40!! You can do it! You just have to create a plan and believe in yourself!

    submitted by /u/akitasound
    [link] [comments]

    Save outfits

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:07 AM PST

    They need to add save outfits feature. I want to be able to swap outfits and save the look I created so I can instantly put the outfit on later.

    submitted by /u/chaphood
    [link] [comments]

    Fear not Trainers, the Gucci Collab Pikachu is here!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:55 PM PST

    https://twitter.com/JSwalesy/status/1341883885815214081?s=09

    The collaboration you've all been waiting for is finally here, hold on to your britches because this one is hot hot HOT!

    submitted by /u/JFSwales
    [link] [comments]

    I need help please

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Hello guys, can you please help me and Tel me ho much pokemons od one type do you keep? I need to clean my space and I don't want to transfer all of them :). I keep only 3* but sometimes I have like 5 3* of each kind. Thanks for help.

    https://i.imgur.com/JwVo8cO.jpg

    submitted by /u/LancerCZ
    [link] [comments]

    Not all 12k eggs are (t)rubbish

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Had some good luck with my 12k egg It was a 4 star Vullaby which I evolved to a Mandibuzz. Haven't had the bad luck with 12k eggs that others have had.

    https://imgur.com/a/jqvwVgs

    submitted by /u/ciscopete
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t battle in Remote Raids?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:21 AM PST

    Is anybody else having an issue where your Pokémon does not attack when you remote battle a raid? They just sit there without attacking while I'm mashing the screen. Idk what to do. I'm playing on iOS. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MasterAdamsIII
    [link] [comments]

    Vanillite is just... Awful

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:42 PM PST

    This game has a fair share of annoying bugs, glitches and pokemon. I hated Fennekin more than anything, always taunting and hardly being caught. I thought it couldn't get any worse...

    Until Vanillite.

    I have never wasted as many berries and ultra pokeballs as I have on this ice cream cone that hates everybody it encounters. Its genuinely one of the most annoying things I've seen in any video game to date.

    submitted by /u/FreakinJohnWick
    [link] [comments]

    LVL 40 Finally Reached!!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:15 PM PST

    I've been playing pokemon go since release. At first, I was team Instinct, then decided to make a new account under team Mystic about a week or 2 later, which is my current account that I use. This game introduced me to pokemon, and allowed me to meet tons of new people and to experience social events i normally wouldn't. It adds a new thing to look forward to when traveling, and it gives me more of an incentive to get out at well. Though corona had impacted how I play the game, I still enjoy it as much as I did before. Thank you to everyone who's helped giving me advice on here, and here's to 4 years of training, and hopefully many more to come.

    (The link also includes my stats for anyone interested)

    Lvl 40 https://imgur.com/a/rr4kFyL

    submitted by /u/rgon360
    [link] [comments]

    What's Pokémon Go Like Now?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:34 AM PST

    It's been a few years since I last played, I think it was while they were introducing generation two 'mons to the game. What's the state of the game today? I'm mainly curious if:

    • It is something I could "catch up" on without pouring every spare hour into.
    • Still enjoyable (not too grindy) without spending a tonne of money on. (I don't mind low end payments, but when it costs a lot of disposable income... yeah.)
    • If the battling system has improved at all? Last I played doing gym battles could be summarised as just mindlessly tapping the screen. Almost zero strategy beyond picking your team before the fight.
    • If I can play effectively without leaving the house too much (well, until covid is less prevalent of an issue, anyways)

    I was considering getting back into this during 2021, just want to weigh up the pros and cons and hear what the general state of play is from people who still play today. :)

    submitted by /u/DragonflyOS
    [link] [comments]

    Got my favourite pokemon

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Hello, so I had a post recently trying to get the remaining 40 mega venusaur energy I needed.

    I grinded pokestops for a few weeks and I managed to get them. The first day I got to mega evolve my bud he got excited and without me even giving him a puffin he went to double hearts.

    Enjoy a pic of my buddy, this is the first big walk I went on with the guy https://i.imgur.com/tbA0DnY.jpg

    submitted by /u/ButtersStotch1456
    [link] [comments]

    Geodude in 7km eggs

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:34 PM PST

    I swear to the fkn Pokémon gods above, I am so sick of seeing these lumpy alolan fucks every other time I hatch a fkn egg. NO MORE GEODUDE PLS

    submitted by /u/AppyPitts06
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment