• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    Pokémon GO - The sub will be locked for Christmas day

    Pokémon GO - The sub will be locked for Christmas day


    The sub will be locked for Christmas day

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:18 PM PST

    We have moderators all over the world and Christmas has already started for them.

    To encourage time spent with family (that you live with) we will be locking the sub for the next 30 or so hours.

    We encourage users in this time to use the search function if they have questions as most questions have already been asked.

    When we return image posts will also return, and we should have an automated message on posts reminding users to read the rules and self regulate a bit better concerning formatting.

    Merry Christmas to all

    submitted by /u/BootsMade4Walking
    [link] [comments]

    I made gingerbread PoGo Gifts!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:23 PM PST

    This life-sized gift is 100% edible, and is made of a gingerbread base and top, with a chocolate bow and candy glass cellophane on top!

    More pics and how-to video coming soon on my Instagram @cupcakedex

    https://imgur.com/oTNpJiH

    submitted by /u/Cupcakedex
    [link] [comments]

    What’s with this stupid catchrate?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:28 AM PST

    I swear, every Pokémon that spawns during this event takes 3+ pokeballs, and pinap berries. And we also have ROUTE 1 POKEMON LIKE BUNNELBY, which will run no matter what you do. VANNILITE, who has a RED BAR at 10cp. This silly low level icecream pokemon takes more effort than literal legendaries. I want niantic to see these complaints and fix this stupid problem.

    submitted by /u/Appropriate_Middle50
    [link] [comments]

    Berry bug just cost me a shiny eevee

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:05 PM PST

    App becomes unresponsive after feeding a berry to a wild Pokémon
    Issue description: On occasion, after feeding a berry to an encountered Pokémon, the app will become unresponsive.
    Issue status: Investigating

    Yea this bug has been giving me the complete shits over the last few days because i need to feed 200 berries to pokemon as a task to get lvl 42, and today CHRISTMAS DAY, i lose a shiny eevee because i had to restart the game and it was gone. GET F'D

    submitted by /u/NemXlll
    [link] [comments]

    Thought I Could Catch it on a Bike

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:05 PM PST

    0/3 on Snorlax so far during this event. Don't think I'm gonna go out of my way to catch them any more.

    https://i.ibb.co/CJTJ2y8/4rjpa4.jpg

    submitted by /u/Ruffigan
    [link] [comments]

    Even Santa needs help sometimes

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:46 AM PST

    even Santa needs help sometimes good thing we have stantlers and delibirds!

    submitted by /u/RashestGecko
    [link] [comments]

    The boxes in the store are awful

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:06 AM PST

    I know, I know, another complaint. The 16 premium raid passes just grinds my gears though lol we're trying to stay home and away from others, not to mention some of us aren't near gyms, so why wouldn't Niantic just swap it to remote passes to help maintain Covid safety guidelines and help out struggling players who, again, aren't near gyms (I know why, it's because they're money hungry, but still).

    submitted by /u/ryanhntr
    [link] [comments]

    The game has alot of problems but.....

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:13 PM PST

    Lynch me if you must, But the game has improved over the last few months. Evolved Pokemon are back in the wild! We finally have extra egg slots

    Let's give them a break, it's Christmas? What's your favourite improvement?

    submitted by /u/Presch
    [link] [comments]

    Sticker book

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:29 AM PST

    So I feel like we should be able to have a sticker book that when we get stickers they'll be saved there with a date of when you got them and they can have ranking like rare or they can be sorted for event ones like when I got a sableye wearing a ghost costume in October. I don't get rid of certain ones because some are just cool or pretty and feel like we should be able to have a place to have them so we can get rid of them. Lemme know what you think about this

    submitted by /u/FaithlessnessCool254
    [link] [comments]

    ok i know but vanillite rant time well as catch rates and stuff

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:46 PM PST

    oh my lord

    these little things, these stupid ice cream cones are ridiculously hard to catch

    I'm not kidding, You can waste 5 ultra balls on a 300CP Vanillite and 2 golden razzberries and still not catch it. If it was a legendary I would be ok with this but It's not even a legendary.

    Its a fucking ice-cream cone

    A I C E C R E A M C O N E THAT TAKES SO MANY ULTRA BALLS AND RAZZBERRIES AND IT LOVES TO MOVE TO THE SIDE OF THE SCREEN AND IM JUST

    anyways time for the catch rates

    How come a 400CP Bulbasaur takes 4 ULTRA BALLS, 2 GOLDEN RAZZBERRIES, AND A METAL PINA TO CATCH?

    How come a 1200CP+ Tauros can easily get in a GREAT BALL with only 1 Razzberry, Yet a literal ice cream cone takes over 5 ultra balls, 1 metal pina, and 4 golden razzberries to ATTEMPT TO CATCH but then it flees as a literal fuck you

    It's just, the rates really need to be fixed... It's ridiculous.

    Also, costume pokemon should be able to at least have the ability to remove the accessories on the pokemon (for example Pikachu) instead of basically rendering the pokemon useless

    I mean, you can hardly catch a Pikachu and you cant even evolve them either it's just like

    bruh

    I needed to get this off my chest, Nintendo wtf are you doing? Genuine Question.

    submitted by /u/NavyNCS
    [link] [comments]

    Quite the day for me!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Wife and I took the week off to fix up the house and prep for the holidays, during our grocery trip I hatched 2 Galatian Ponyta back to back, first ones ever for me, got enough candy to evolve Fletchling all the way, whismicott as a new dex entry (been in a sun stone dry spell for months) and to wrap it up I just checked some things before bed and the very last thing I clicked on BOOM SHINY PIDGEY, twas a great night before the night before Christmas!

    submitted by /u/Zriley300
    [link] [comments]

    Snorlax addiction

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:31 PM PST

    So, I had 9 Snorlax, three I've caught in the wild but in a different town, and the other six were from raids.

    I wasn't going to go for a walk because it was 10pm on Christmas eve but I had a burst of energy and determined to get to level 40 before new year (level 38 right now). Fortunately I did because I found THREE wild Snorlax! God knows why there was three of them, but I'm definitely not complaining!

    Double catch candy and pinabs... Lovely candy to level up a few more of my gym defending Snorlax gang to just under 2500 (apparently you shouldn't have gym defenders above 2500 cp).

    submitted by /u/NathanJacobs2
    [link] [comments]

    Merry Christmas guys(even though for me it’s tomorrow)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:13 PM PST

    I was wandering because it's my first year on Pokémon go do they do anything for Christmas Day. I know that they have done like special Pokémon and events but do they do gifts or something

    submitted by /u/Ineedhelpeithraid
    [link] [comments]

    (Suggestion) A berry for double stardust

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:13 PM PST

    I've been thinking about this for ages and I'm surprised no one's posted it before.

    The idea is simple a new berry like the gold and silver berries that grants double stardust. This would be perfect for the Pokémon with startdust bonuses, saves buying loads of starpieces and would take up space in your bag (cos it's niantic after all)

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Presch
    [link] [comments]

    Someone new needs tips

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:58 PM PST

    As someone who last played in 2017, I am just getting back into it. I am level 20, but mentally like level 2. It seems to have changed a lot or I am forgetting what it's like.

    Any tips for beginners ?

    submitted by /u/awallaceaz
    [link] [comments]

    I never felt the need to complain about this game until today.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:02 PM PST

    I'm not one to complain about Pokémon Go because it's a mobile game, but I need to vent, not about the catch rates or events but about a specific player. I'm back home for Christmas and my mom wanted our family to go to our city's zoo, which is great because it's something to do and there pokestops, gyms, and lots of walking. My usual strategy with gyms is to deposit Pokémon in blue gyms (my team) and takeover ones that have Pokémon with low health and have already been there for a while. And that's what I did. But, around 45 minutes in, I noticed all my Pokémon have come back and every gym has turned yellow and filled with one Pokémon from the same player. This wasn't an issue at first because I figured I could take back a couple of these so I could eventually get the poke coins I wanted. But, and I'm not exaggerating, whenever I took one over, the same player retook it within one minute, and this happened with every gym. It's like I was being FOLLOWED. I know taking over gyms is one of the objectives of this game, but they HAD to be in control of EVERY gym at this zoo?

    submitted by /u/wneimon
    [link] [comments]

    Good Day(s) to use Mystery Box because Double Candy

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:32 PM PST

    I popped my Mystery Box (because of double candy) today and caught every Meltan with pinap/silver I am up to 747 Meltan canday (11 XL), I started today with 3. On top of that I have 58 Meltan I plan on transfer next time they offer double candies for for transfer.

    Reminder: You can get a Mystery Box for linking "Pokemon Home" account to Pokemon Go and transferring any pokemon to home.

    Break Down on supplies I used (estimate):

    • ~45 Ultra balls
    • ~25 Great balls
    • ~20 Poke Balls
    • ~75 Pinap Berry
    • ~15 Silver Pinap Berry
    submitted by /u/jar-lid-jam
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment