• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Every god damn time..

    Pokémon GO - Every god damn time..


    Every god damn time..

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:37 PM PST

    This disappointment I felt

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:10 PM PST

    Catch Challenge Sinnoh Event (Ohuhu Markers/OC) Lol, create a spin off game these would/could be part of. (�� Tried something new, but it turned creepy and I just rolled with it)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:37 AM PST

    Still happy to get my fav pokémon 98 tho but hundo would’ve been amazing

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:59 PM PST

    My first shiny!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:43 AM PST

    My first nundo and it is of course... a Trubbish

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:21 AM PST

    Randomly caught this poor little thing just now. She may be trash but she's a special kinda trash. http://imgur.com/a/QeZIQDS

    submitted by /u/READY4SUMFOOBAW
    [link] [comments]

    He was blocking traffic when I rescued his shiny backside. May my shiny luck fall upon you all today.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:02 PM PST

    Guys this is bad

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:24 AM PST

    Trade Eligible Pokemon - Trade it during the 40KM Trading Distance event!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:41 PM PST

    I want a more design filled pokedex.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:41 AM PST

    I love the pokedex, it's my goal every game to complete it. Though, in past PKMN games you can actually see special forms and shinies. I think PKMNGO should allow shinies and special forms to be filters in the pokedex.

    For example, Shadow pokemon. I caught my first shadow Cloyster the other day, thinking "yea, that's pretty cool, I want to be able to look at that at anytime while playing even if I purify them". I did purify and went to the pokedex only to find there is no option for shadow pokemon? Pokemon have appearances, this is known by alolan forms or pikachu wit hats, which should be viewable. Same with shinies.

    Plus, come on, the game needs more special designs. We got a sick armoured mewtwo you can't see in the pokedex, maybe add that in.

    submitted by /u/NicSheppard
    [link] [comments]

    Community Day special Shadow Pokemon!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:40 AM PST

    As we approach Machop Community Day, we are all ready to indulge ourselves in catching as many Machops as we can. Now, Machop already has a Shadow version and it would go hand in hand with the CD event, being able to catch Shadow Machop alongside the regular one.
    This can be an exciting addition to the CD experience for the future. For eg - Shadow Roselia during February 2021 CD event would be spawning more in Pokestops/Balloons, giving Shadow Roserade a chance to become a useful and robust Grass/Poison type attacker. This also opens up opportunities to get our hand on new shadow Pokemons.
    Soon, there would be better CD selections ( Praying for Gible), which would allow us to have their powerful final forms as a Shadow Pokemon.

    submitted by /u/Buzzoffiya
    [link] [comments]

    What about a zoom in-out feature in Pokemon Go while taking AR photos?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:11 AM PST

    Wouldn't it be cool to get a zoom feature while taking AR photos?. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, most of the people aren't able to go more close to some beautiful places like seaside, or even in some parks?

    submitted by /u/Sahilkolhe47
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having an issue coming across the Shadow Snover grunt?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:19 PM PST

    Been searching for daysssss trying every poke stop and balloon and haven't come across the ice type grunt yet.

    Anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/ralphset
    [link] [comments]

    When you lose a remote raid pass because walk closer to the gym to interact

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:52 AM PST

    Why is there a battle limit?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:49 AM PST

    Due to covid, I can't go outside anymore. So I've resorted to battle league.

    Despite its issues, I've been really enjoying it. So much in fact I've grounded to rank 20.

    But the thing that always ruins my mode is the battle limit. I could be on a total roll and then bam.

    Then I got to wait an entire day just for more disappointment.

    So why? Niantic is restricting the only thing I can do at the minute and it's been a real mode killer

    submitted by /u/MrSkittles983
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my favourite/best starter ����‍♂️ (shoutout let’s go ��)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:50 AM PST

    Machop community day Ticket

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 03:22 AM PST

    Im a trainer from the uk and I've yet to see the machop community day ticket in the store, with less than 24 hours to the event. when will it be available to buy?

    submitted by /u/Ben1140
    [link] [comments]

    I’m sure that this has already been brought up, but I wish there was a “skip cinematics” button or something similar.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:14 PM PST

    I want to be able to skip the catch animation, egg hatch animation, evolution animation, and that sort of stuff. I just wish there was an option in settings to be able to skip all of that. I know that there's ways around all of that stuff, but it would be nice to just play the game without all of these time-grabbing screen animations. Sometimes I feel like half of the game is just watching the screen

    submitted by /u/The_Deli_Llama1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment