• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Sometimes Bulbasaur forgets it can use its vines to scratch where its legs don't reach.

    Pokémon GO - Sometimes Bulbasaur forgets it can use its vines to scratch where its legs don't reach.


    Sometimes Bulbasaur forgets it can use its vines to scratch where its legs don't reach.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:46 AM PST

    WEEWOO WEEWOO

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:15 PM PST

    Ninja Snorlax?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:25 PM PST

    All Pokemon Go loading screens 2016-2021.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:09 AM PST

    MOM NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:20 AM PST

    Recent spotlight hour be like

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:01 PM PST

    My shiny agron��

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:01 AM PST

    So i got this from the breaktrough box

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:17 AM PST

    Yeahhhhhhhhhh finally ��

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:00 AM PST

    Shadow snover requirement

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:54 AM PST

    I mean, I can't be the only one who thinks it's an amazing idea of Niantic to add another RNG reliant element.

    Seriously I've been grinding my head off and done roughly 100 grunts since the beginning of the challenge.

    I've gotten 7 'frozen to the ground' grunts and every single one of them got me a cloyster.

    I'm just sick an tired of having to rely on RNG. And quite honestly with me not being able to get this medal I can't really care for the following ones anymore since what's the point if there's one missing in the end anyhow.

    It's just disappointing to see them not even trying in many concerns anymore. Lots of countries are in a lock down still and or will return to such a state and they don't care making any improvements to challenges nor the whole remote raiding disaster.

    submitted by /u/IDeltaI
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got the shiny celebi!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:12 AM PST

    Pokemon GO Russian Winter Edition

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:31 AM PST

    Flame On!!!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:14 AM PST

    Stumbled upon a Patrat wearing a Tympole mask in the wild. I hear these are super rare, very proud of myself.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:43 AM PST

    Pokémon Go: bath & cat and..

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:26 AM PST

    Just got this one, 2 months into the game so i had to have my brother pose in it!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:53 PM PST

    “Magikarp’s jump is so powerful it can leap over waterfalls!”

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:04 AM PST

    I woke him up! I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:24 AM PST

    Sure, being first to hit 40 is cool and all... But what about being the one who took THE LONGEST to get to the Legacy Award? Started on day one!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:04 AM PST

    So I started playing on day one, but had my break periods during those 4 years.

    So when the announcement about the award for legacy trainer came out, I was a little less than halfway through lvl 39. At first I feared I wasn't gonna make it, but after a few days realizing I could churn 100k exp a day without much hassle, and a few best friends coming down the way, I figured I should have been ok. By december the 15th I was fairly safe, only a 100 k short, and I decided "Okay, it has taken me this long why not make it THE LONGEST POSSIBLE?" so in the following days I got as close as possible, and once I reached the point where ANY interaction would bring me above the lvl 40 cap, I stopped... And waited. At 23.58.40 on New Year's Eve, with a little over a minute remaining, I should be the last one who got the Legacy Award AND the who one has done it in the longest time.

    I swear, I was afraid the line would f*** up, or the game would crash, or my phone would die, whatever! In the end it was all good!

    So here I am with this useless but funny "achievement" 😅

    Pogo https://imgur.com/gallery/SYFY4pR

    submitted by /u/TankReady
    [link] [comments]

    I'm broke but in love! May the shiny odd be ever in your favor!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:31 PM PST

    Why were the rocket balloons that have the research pokemon not set to appear more frequently?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:37 PM PST

    I haven't seen either of the shadow pokemon I need for the research yet, I'm just getting ordinary rocket spawns. Do I just have to like, hope I get the small-ish chance of the right one spawning or is there something else I'm supposed to do?

    submitted by /u/Miraweave
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think i'll get my 50 coins today?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:21 AM PST

    Pokemon Gyms

    Fun fact: I didn't know trainers were restricted to only being allowed to drop in 20 gyms until today!

    Was it worth using a ton of potions/revives and needing to revive all of these later? Probably not.

    submitted by /u/Dylberts
    [link] [comments]

    Aggron doesn't like to be small. Don't maje your Aggron small, he is gonna be angry!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:27 AM PST

    Shadow snover rarity

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:18 AM PST

    So I have gotten two ice rockets, but both had shadow cloyster first and shadow snover second. Is anyone else encountering this? If this is the normal that's a very frustrating way to create artificial rarity.

    submitted by /u/kone19red
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment