• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Pokémon GO - So fast that I’m slow

    Pokémon GO - So fast that I’m slow


    So fast that I’m slow

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:11 PM PST

    Who are you? I am yu!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:40 PM PST

    I just need one shadow shadow.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:08 AM PST

    The impossible challenge

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:15 AM PST

    I can't be the only one to think this

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:58 AM PST

    I finally eveloved my shiny treeko to its final form

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:29 AM PST

    "So, uh... you joining in?"

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:09 AM PST

    Third Mini Mega for the beginning of 2021! ❤️ (Ohuhu Markers) Such a fuzz ball - part 3 or 3

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:52 AM PST

    Bathroom work selfies with Togikiss

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 03:05 AM PST

    Got it today!!!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:49 AM PST

    Chilling w/ the bro

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:34 PM PST

    Dittos should give rare candies when you catch them.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:36 PM PST

    Just as the title says. Dittos should give rare candies instead of ditto candies. Let's face it, no one is going to use ditto in a battle. Dittos are rare enough to give rare candies because ditto candy is useless. It's a good way to actually obtain rare candies without having to do raids and there's a chance that you might not even get it. TLDR: Dittos should give rare candies because dittos candies are useless Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

    submitted by /u/ChrisN19
    [link] [comments]

    AaaaaaaaaAaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:21 AM PST

    Covid-19: Bedworth Pokemon player fined for lockdown breach

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:14 AM PST

    Just caught a shiny ver. of my favorite starter and a Photobomber

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:33 PM PST

    Man fined for playing and breaking Covid laws in the UK.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:55 AM PST

    Decided to walk home today so I could hatch my 12k egg

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:12 PM PST

    To my shock it was totally worth it! My third perfect pokemon and it wasn't a bag of trash

    plus it was nice out today

    https://imgur.com/gallery/0iFJCpf

    submitted by /u/BlurryUFOs
    [link] [comments]

    Collection challenge

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:21 PM PST

    Anyone else think that shadow Pokémon shouldn't be in the collection challenges? It's just as bad as if they were to put a shiny in there

    submitted by /u/sir_roblet
    [link] [comments]

    When will it be possible to change your trainers hair style?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:27 PM PST

    When will it be possible to change your trainers hair style? We can change the color and your clothes and poses but not hairstyle

    submitted by /u/Odd_Sharky89
    [link] [comments]

    Excellent Catch Method

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:22 AM PST

    Hi all. I'm guessing most people already know this, but I just discovered a method that has increased my excellent catch rate dramatically. I'd been using the method I learned online where you set up your circle to the excellent parameters and time your throw when the Pokémon finishes it's attack. But that can be difficult as every Pokémon has different animations. Then I noticed how, when I was just throwing haphazardly, my buddy would bounce the ball back if I hit the Pokémon while it was attacking. So I tried to just throw during the attack, having still set up my circle beforehand, and to my surprise, it works. It's so much easier to just have to hit it while it's attacking than it is to try and time your throw for the instant it finishes. All you need is a buddy Pokémon at rank 2 or better.

    submitted by /u/Hunter328
    [link] [comments]

    The Pokemon Go community right now

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:15 AM PST

    For the first time ever, I'm seeing a full 20-man party for a 1 star raid. Step aside legendary raids, Gible's the talk of the town now.

    Here's a low quality meme.

    https://imgur.com/dmEDhhH

    submitted by /u/Wasubby
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else get discouraged sometimes?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:43 AM PST

    Whenever I reach a new level in this game, just looking at the ever increasing giant number for XP you need to reach, and the last items you got for leveling up were just trash, it feels like a much more bigger feat than it is.

    submitted by /u/nick__sweatshirt
    [link] [comments]

    Collection challenges

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:28 PM PST

    I like how the collection challenge research notification basically tells you when you've caught a Pokémon before the balls even stops moving

    submitted by /u/vxtalis
    [link] [comments]

    Joined a random raid for a quest (my first gible raid) and am not disappointed with the outcome look at this cutie

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:58 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment