• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:00 AM PST

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I at the beginning of Pokémon White all of a sudden

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:52 PM PST

    When you verse a T1 raid boss

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:27 AM PST

    After 5 attempts on a raid (RIP to a lot of my pokemon whom I don't have revives for) my bf wins the day with the shiny

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:31 PM PST

    Here’s all of the info about the incense event that’s happening today!!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:37 AM PST

    I feel like I have witnessed something dirty...

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:44 PM PST

    I decided to make some of my own.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:56 PM PST

    Hold me tight

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:21 PM PST

    There's just too much going on right now.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:41 PM PST

    Another Hoenn event, another time they didn't add your shiny... someday, bud. Someday.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:01 AM PST

    "You're not gonna beat me this time!"

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:12 AM PST

    They should add 'Trade Distance' to the list of friendship bonuses.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:39 PM PST

    Make it simple.

    Good Friends: 100m (Standard)

    Great Friends: 10km

    Ultra Friends: 100km

    Best Friends: Global (Would enable more people to make use of 'Lucky Friend' trades)

    We already have trade discounts and raid bonuses which scale with friendship level, why not add trade distance to the mix. Pokemon Go enables us to make friends with people all around the world and the current trading system does not reflect that.

    submitted by /u/Ryanfromaus
    [link] [comments]

    Just a trainer with his Pikachu

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:00 AM PST

    Is this a spoofing tool?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:14 AM PST

    A user in my local raid chat has been posting images such as this one with a crosshair tool/overlay in the corner of every screenshot. If anyone could explain what this actually is to me then that would be fantastic. Im hoping it's nothing sinister but we have a strict no spoofing policy so want to be sure. Thank you.

    Screenshot example

    submitted by /u/milllerdude
    [link] [comments]

    Is this Pokémon go or ruby?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:12 PM PST

    Just received this gift and thought it was adorable! I always love to see what’s around the world.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:15 PM PST

    It took me 10 tries to get a Plusle...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:00 AM PST

    Incense event shiny rates

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:34 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    Was just wondering what the shiny rates are for a mareep in the event over another shinies such as pikachu or magnemite? I only ask because I've caught 4 shiny mareep and a pikachu in the last couple of hours. Also what's the chances of a hundo mareep? I'm holding out for one to evolve with dragon pulse but no luck so far! How everyone else's luck been during the event?

    submitted by /u/Wawaw93
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got myself an Ampharos with dragon pulse . :)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:42 AM PST

    Found a snorlax while searching for mudkips. Fed that chonker a golden razz with an ultra ball and he still fled.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:24 PM PST

    My shiny streak continues. Five shinies in four weeks, all caught from my house.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:13 PM PST

    I just redownloaded go after months of not playing and this was the first Pokémon I clicked on!!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:35 PM PST

    Got inspired

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:34 PM PST

    Got inspired here so my cousins and I coordinated this. We were so entertained for a good 10min. The simple things in life 👻

    https://imgur.com/gallery/EmFrv0k

    submitted by /u/jammy47am
    [link] [comments]

    Today for the first time ever I hit Best Buddy with my favorite pokemon! On my Birthday too! What great timing!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:39 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment