• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 21, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:00 AM PST

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve never used a hyper potion that didn’t 100% heal me

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:45 PM PST

    Dog recently passed, going through the camera roll of buddy pics and found this. Still miss her

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:46 PM PST

    “Your item bag is full”

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:43 PM PST

    Tangela Merkel

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:53 AM PST

    My little brother did 20 Mewtwo raids yesterday and didnt get a shiny one, I did about 5 and got the shiny. So i decided to trade him my shiny Mewtwo for the Shiny Tentacool I didnt find��

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:44 AM PST

    Bringing my Pogo Trainer to life so I can "Catch 'Em All"

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:48 PM PST

    Go away, Misdreavus.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:23 PM PST

    Shiny MewTwo got me to lvl 40

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:22 PM PST

    Niantic said there would be increased shiny rates, but

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:59 PM PST

    Is it just me or does Marshtomp resemble Gene from Bob’s Burgers?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:35 AM PST

    “Get your son into PoGo,” they said. “What’ve you got to lose,” they said. Well, this is the cost of making the capture after a raid but he doesn’t. Seems fair, right?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:22 PM PST

    This is an outrage—I was wrangling pidgeys before some of you were zygotes!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:50 AM PST

    Find the intruder

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:12 AM PST

    Finally completed my kanto pokedex

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:49 AM PST

    Fuchsia City Through the Years

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:55 AM PST

    One of my favorite days in a long time

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:38 PM PST

    I just wanted to thank Niantic for the awesome Kanto celebration day today. I can honestly say it was my favorite thing that I've ever done Pokémon related.

    I grew up watching the anime and playing the card game, but I never actually owned a game boy and could never play the video games when I was younger. This was the closest I've ever been able to come to fulfilling my childhood dream of going out and truly trying to "catch em all." And I got close too: only missing a moltres and a few evolutions, then I'm a Mew away from completing the Kanto Pokédex.

    It was also fun seeing so many people out playing. It was as close to when the game first came out that I can remember in a long time. Because of the pandemic (and cold weather) everyone stayed in their cars, but so many people were out driving slowly around downtown to hit the stops. Multiple raids had 10+ people in them, all playing from their cars.

    I had a blast today driving around, seeing other people playing, listening to the awesome music, watching the confetti and the fireworks all day, seeing and catching my favorite childhood Pokémon, all of it. I had a huge smile on my face all day (except when a freaking Lapras took 30 poke balls and 15 berries to catch). I even managed to catch a bunch of shinies, including TWO shiny Magikarps! My wife was so jealous.

    Anyway, I know this is kinda long and I rambled on but I just wanted to convey how much fun today was. It's a day I'll never forget.

    submitted by /u/Walrus909
    [link] [comments]

    Sentret? Are you... Ok?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 06:51 AM PST

    Took this today, i liked it, thought you might too.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:48 AM PST

    Played since launch with breaks here and there but after so many years and so many failed raid catches, I FINALLY got my FIRST raid legendary! And he almost has perfect IVs at 14/14/14!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:31 PM PST

    Shiny Dratini!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:35 PM PST

    How you know it’s Kanto Days

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:35 AM PST

    Shiny shellder! Just when I was about to close the app and do a final shiny check for the day...

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:33 PM PST

    Handful of the overall 31 shinies that I was super happy to get! Kangas was my goal but I’ll have another shot at him... hopefully.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:50 AM PST

    Gotta Catch Em All

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:01 AM PST

    I just wanted to report, after 5 years, I have finally caught the original 151 Kanto region Pokémon in Pokémon Go! Got Kangaskahn and Mewtwo yesterday. Onward to more. I love this app.

    submitted by /u/bishop0217
    [link] [comments]

    New friends from the kanto region.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:36 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment