• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 28, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:00 AM PST

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Now onto the REST of this pain..

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:52 AM PST

    My friend caught this bad boy

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:41 AM PST

    OMG OMG OMG

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:13 AM PST

    My favorite Pokémon types

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:49 PM PST

    That last lucky remote pass��

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:34 AM PST

    Just an [OC] rendering of a pokeball

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:16 PM PST

    That was a really satisfying rematch.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:48 AM PST

    I found a shiny shadow Beldum in my kitchen!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:27 AM PST

    Finally ❤️

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 11:53 PM PST

    Can we take a second and appreciate this shot of Torterra

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:16 PM PST

    he killed pika :(

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:07 AM PST

    I think I may be combining two worlds....this is on my job site, so as soon as I saw it....I looked around expecting a battle!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:47 PM PST

    Shout out to this legend DayWalker140268

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:57 AM PST

    He sent me a raid invite but i didn't see it until it was over. Not sure if he won or not, but then i go for a mega charizard x raid and i invite him. THE MAN SHOWS UP AND DESTROYS THE CHARIZARD.

    If he didn't show up i could have lost the raid.

    submitted by /u/ShinyIsaac250
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t think my darmanitan is okay

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:00 AM PST

    5 yr daughter has got the bug! I'm so happy McDonald's did a pokemon campaign!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:29 PM PST

    Caught this fella today and did not even notice it was shiny

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:23 AM PST

    Only boring Pokémons where I live

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:25 PM PST

    Update to the gyms lol

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:11 AM PST

    i need coins and so do you

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:49 AM PST

    well I am pretty sure most of us trainers really need coins and gyming is not really the most efficient way I have been noticing that my item storage and Pokémon storage as been shrinking crazy fast and I really need to upgrade my both my storage fast

    so please Niantic in the name of the anniversary and the players pls we need more efficient ways of getting coins

    also i aint paying (i am a kid : | )

    submitted by /u/Naruto_Uzumaki_6000
    [link] [comments]

    How I lost a remote raid pass... Fml

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:38 AM PST

    I had no idea that distance matters when using them. I was in the train, saw a raid I liked, spent the pass, spent the revives and potions to get the pokemons I needed ready...

    The train started moving, waited the countdown. And guess what? Distance matters.

    "you need to walk closer to the raid"... What the fuck? It's a remote pass.

    Sorry for the rant people.

    submitted by /u/TheAbbadon
    [link] [comments]

    Ssssshhhhh smeargle doesn’t know I’m here

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:29 AM PST

    My first ever Mewtwo caught on the last premier ball with a nannab berry because I ran out on all of my Golden razz berries

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:58 AM PST

    What the bonfire did to my Buddy

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:15 PM PST

    Was joking with family in my house about never finding a shiny and how funny it would be if I found one right then. Well, guess the game was listening: my first shiny! He isn't much but I love him!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:55 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment