• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - March 2021

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - March 2021


    Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - March 2021

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:00 AM PST

    Rules

    Bugs

    Instruction Manual


    Useful Links


    I'm sick of the memes here, I want the discussion posts!

    try http://nr.reddit.com/r/pokemongo for desktop users or this for mobile/app users.


    Niantic support : https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us

    /r/PokemonGO FAQ: /r/PokemonGo/wiki/FAQ


    There's this Pokéstop/Gym near me which seems inappropriate. Can I report it?

    Use this link. However, Niantic seems to be preoccupied with other things now, so don't expect too much.

    We have Niantic representatives on both here and /r/TheSilphRoad - please do not ping them for bugs which are in the known issues page unless you have found a niche yet gamebreaking issue/exploit.


    Where can I find other players in my area?

    Try our regional subreddits list! Also, see the related subreddits or TSR's community map!


    If you have any suggestions for FAQs to append to this thread or for meta questions, message the moderators or mention /u/PokemonGoMods!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    All My Homies Know Is Pain

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:33 AM PST

    f^ck them kids��

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:20 PM PST

    I bet you didnt expect that ;)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:31 AM PST

    Fixed it for you ;)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:47 PM PST

    A group of Golurk have come to guard these ancient ruins.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:40 AM PST

    I have the pink onion now

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:20 AM PST

    Huh? It was Ditto All Along!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:45 PM PST

    Had a pretty good Kanto event week

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:23 AM PST

    Hope y’all had shiny luck today but had to make this cause zapdos is a rip off!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:13 PM PST

    I mean. I’m technically not wrong... LOL

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:54 PM PST

    [I hope it’s ok to post this here] I have been going through some depression for the last couple of months. Yesterday was my first day back playing. I was able to even do some legendary raids. And on my journey I found Pikachu!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:26 AM PST

    there's a supermodel in my yard!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:42 AM PST

    Unknown playets from the other side of the world still sending gifts after 2,5 years

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:05 PM PST

    *players, I love dyspraxia

    It's kind of hearth warming. I've got a few players I added back in 2018, would've reached best friend status multiple times already, and they're still sending me gifts.

    I never saw them, never talked to them and will never be able to. Yet they still know and remember a part of me, even if it's just an username. Seeing these players slowly progressing (one of them is still level 38) is nice because it tells me they still play the game.

    Even more hearth warming, I took a 8 month break from the game until mid 2020 and those players didn't delete me at all. Ezibeth if you're on reddit I'd like to say hi!

    submitted by /u/shaliozero
    [link] [comments]

    Literally lost the next battle after taking this screen shot..

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:41 AM PST

    Does anyone else think that shadow Sableye may be the most sinister looking shadow Pokémon?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:19 PM PST

    So can anyone else relate?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:39 AM PST

    Sometimes it be like that...

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:15 AM PST

    Sometimes catching them on Pokemon Go just ain’t enough for me �� Got a little carried away and designed these and other Pokemons

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:58 PM PST

    Went fishing this weekend :)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:25 AM PST

    Tip for revives

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:06 PM PST

    Not sure if everyone knows this already but posting anyways. I know a lot of players (10 in my small friend group alone) who are short on revives either because they don't have a pokestop near their house or because bad rng. Even I'm short on revives with a pokestop literally accessible from in my house. I found that powering up pokemon revives them too and since I have potions with no revives, this has been super helpful for me, especially after raids when my good pokemon are dead.

    Just thought I'd throw this tip out there for others with a similar situation.

    submitted by /u/aayushsen
    [link] [comments]

    Why dose pichu have 3 ears

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:14 AM PST

    The RNG Gods are cruel

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:38 AM PST

    Finally got my first shiny mewtwo!! After 12 raids, finally got him :) he may only be a two star but I am happy

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:06 PM PST

    Tomorrow’s spotlight hour!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:44 AM PST

    Tomorrow's spot light hour is krabby but this isn't why I'm posting it's also double candy for transferring so it's a good time to clear out your legendaries you don't want and are hoarding! I've finally decided to let some of mine go as I never use them and they are from an long time ago but like 2* etc!

    submitted by /u/Cuoits
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment