• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 28, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Tried painting my bf and his lucky buddy

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    Anyone else upset that they still had Thundurus raids during the Rayquaza event?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    What the hell happened to this plusle!?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    Finally got it done

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    Ok I left you alone for five minutes, keep this up and you become candy!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Last raid at the park! Shiny hunting all day

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Never felt luckier

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    Found me but the cooler version

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    Sorry lil guy

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Just some good bois enjoying the spring weather

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    15 for the price of 1!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    It shouldn't be so difficult

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    My mom just sent me this

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    I drew gengar with a blue pen but it turn purple ��

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Venomoth is feeling some anxiety

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    Shuppet has something to tell you! (A little drawing i made)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Thank you Pokémon GO for making this a bearable year for me...

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    About a year ago I had to move back in with my parents due to COVID after graduating, and since then I've been working seven days a week at a minimum wage job trying to save up money to get back out. And truthfully it's been hard to stay positive when you feel stuck and trapped like I do. Well, Pokémon GO has been one of my biggest sources of solace during this time. I have been playing since launch, and have a ton of good memories from when I first started playing prior to my move. Each time I open the game I get flooded with good memories from back then, and no matter how crappy I feel after dealing with rude customers or working long shifts, the fact that there's always a Pokémon I can catch after feels good lol. In addition to that, the field research tasks, events and tasks for leveling up consistently give me something to take my mind off of the things giving me stress. I know there's always someone out there who has it worse so I don't mean to sound like I'm being ungrateful, but it's just been a rough time mentally (more than I've ever been used to) and I feel lucky to have this app!

    submitted by /u/PlaystationGO
    [link] [comments]

    Let me share with you this absolute unit

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Did two Rayqaza raids today but still got no shiny yet but got this shiny after I evolved my chickrita

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    I think it enjoys its habitat

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    Everybody trying for the black space snake. Meanwhile here’s what I caught today.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    Was just sitting at home and checking the nearby gyms see if they had any rayquaza and this guy was just chilling there.

    https://imgur.com/a/8pnP4aY

    submitted by /u/Perryplat199
    [link] [comments]

    No Longer can Play Pokemon Go

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    Well.... Thanks Niantic as you no longer support Iphone 6 i can no longer play the game :( this really stinks. It was fun when it lasted i guess *tips hat and leaves*

    submitted by /u/markimoofan123
    [link] [comments]

    Got me a Rayquaza shiny!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    It would be nice to be able to set a status to ready to raid.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    Sometimes I get invites for remote raids but not always available. It would be nice to be able to set a status for my friends to see that I'm looking to raid rather than just an online one.

    submitted by /u/rebelliousrob
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment