• Breaking News

    Monday, March 29, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - March 2021

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - March 2021


    Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - March 2021

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Rules

    Bugs

    Instruction Manual


    Useful Links


    I'm sick of the memes here, I want the discussion posts!

    try http://nr.reddit.com/r/pokemongo for desktop users or this for mobile/app users.


    Niantic support : https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us

    /r/PokemonGO FAQ: /r/PokemonGo/wiki/FAQ


    There's this Pokéstop/Gym near me which seems inappropriate. Can I report it?

    Use this link. However, Niantic seems to be preoccupied with other things now, so don't expect too much.

    We have Niantic representatives on both here and /r/TheSilphRoad - please do not ping them for bugs which are in the known issues page unless you have found a niche yet gamebreaking issue/exploit.


    Where can I find other players in my area?

    Try our regional subreddits list! Also, see the related subreddits or TSR's community map!


    If you have any suggestions for FAQs to append to this thread or for meta questions, message the moderators or mention /u/PokemonGoMods!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My Shiny bro in Kuala Lumpur

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    Oh, nvm, there’s another one a block over!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    This basically sums things up.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    I really thought the Care Bears were back for a minute ��‍♀️��‍♀️��

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Ruler of the Skies

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    It took nearly 5 years and 4 continents, but I finally spun 2000 unique pokestops!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    It feels like an accomplishment and it (only) took 15,000+ total spins!

    (Resubmitted because the gif didn't want to load)

    submitted by /u/Shes_so_Ratchet
    [link] [comments]

    get in the ball

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    I spent way too much time trying to catch a shiny Castform

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Kyogre.. what are you doing?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    3 dudes floating in the park

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Weather week was pretty good to me!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    What's your best moment in Pokemon Go?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    I feel like anyone who is willing to come to this subreddit probably has one or two fond memories of this game, and I'm curious what your favorite or most memorable moment is playing.

    For me, it was a few years ago when I was contemplating risking my current job for a promotion. I didn't really wanna risk it so I was going into work to tell my boss I was going to turn down the offer, but just as I pulled in I saw a Charizard in the parking lot of my job.

    As someone who started with Fire Red, Charizard is my all time favorite and I had wanted one so bad (this was back before walking for candy was a thing and no charmander spawned near me). I managed to catch him and I took it as a sign to take the risk and apply and I ended up getting the job. His stats suck, but I still have that Charizard to this day!

    submitted by /u/Danileriver23
    [link] [comments]

    Took all weekend, but finally got em ✌��

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    Caught him on my 22nd raid

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Recent Pokémon Team (Shiny) I did for someone ❤️

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    Should I evolve my Meltan that has a CP of 834 with a 2 star IV or should I evolve my Meltan with a CP of 358 with 3 star IVs

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    I have two Meltans who I can evolve but I don't know which one is more important for me to evolve. I'm currently using the mystery box to get more Meltans and I have two of them that I kept for the reasons stated above but I don't know which one I should evolve. Which Melton should I evolve?

    submitted by /u/Alphamon10
    [link] [comments]

    Egg incubation bug

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    I don't know if anyone else has been struggling with hatching eggs but I have been unable to incubate any eggs for about two months now. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Hairguy157
    [link] [comments]

    I need one of you to...

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    Go to Mustang Island State Park in Texas and kick my damn gyrados out of the gym!

    Idk what I was thinking putting my best pokemon in a gym on the beach. I was in a hurry because Nobody wants to play with their phone on the beach. (Red flag 1) so I just picked somebody really quick and got on with my vacation. I bet the one single team valor person I kicked out was thrilled to have their little pokemon back. (Red flag 2) I should have noticed there was only one pokemon there and realized it wasn't a good gym to get stuck at.

    Anyway it's been a few weeks now. At Best I'll get my pokemon back again in summer lol. Somebody go kick me out and drop one of your little garbage babies in its place.

    Edit: OMG I just got kicked out did it work??? Thank you secret guardian angel!

    submitted by /u/ClitasaurusTex
    [link] [comments]

    Omg i think somebody is whatchin me��

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment