• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    Pokémon GO - People who use multiple accounts to lock down gyms are just sad.

    Pokémon GO - People who use multiple accounts to lock down gyms are just sad.


    People who use multiple accounts to lock down gyms are just sad.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    There's a gym right across the street from my job. The area is pretty populated, so the gym changes pretty consistently. I usually check it everyday just to see who has it that day, and sometimes I'll take it over. I'm not the type to camp it and immediately steal it back, either.

    As of late, I've been keeping track to see if I noticed any reoccurring names. 99% of the time none of them are names I've seen before. Then there's this one player....

    This person has at least 4 accounts, which it seems like they control all of. At first, I thought it was just a few different people with the same 'clan tag', but when I paid closer attention to the names, they're all just different variations of each other, all levels 40-43, and all have maxed Pokémon. This guy is full healing 4-5 Pokémon at once after every battle, so it's pointless to try to take it.

    I have, however, decided that I'm more than okay with him throwing away all his golden berries to heal his 'mons. I've still got a couple hours left in my shift, so I plan to keep battling to pass the time. Either I get the gym, or he's out A LOT of berries.

    Edit: he must've packed up and went home because I took the gym after only 3 hours of him having it. Small win for me, no max coins for him. (:

    Edit 2: Wow, I didn't think this deserved a silver, thanks!

    For the record, I've seen this same problem of people abusing alt accounts across all kinds of different games, not exclusively PoGo. It's just as bs, no matter the game.

    submitted by /u/SeductiveSoup
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone actually play with the music on?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Just curious I recently witnessed someone playing with the music on full volume. It seemed so strange to me as I literally will scramble to the mute options as soon as I log in if it is on. Wondered if playing with the music and sound on was a common thing.

    submitted by /u/spiderrichard
    [link] [comments]

    Shouldn't we have to catch poison pokemon instead of grass pokemon for sustainability week

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Hear me out, now not only are poison pokemon spawning by me while I try to catch 40 grass pokemon, shouldn't we have to catch the poison ones for sustainability. The grass ones help the environment and there should be an abundance of them to help the world. Instead of letting them do their grass thing, I'm capturing them and transferring them into pokemon candy thus taking away from the effect they could have on the environment while Grimer continues to be all over the place destroying the ozone layer. Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

    submitted by /u/MetsGo
    [link] [comments]

    So close to being a literal pile of trash!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    http://imgur.com/a/ty1LYJg

    A level one shiny trubish that is almost 0%. I just caught this today and thought I might share it.

    Sorry if this is not really humor; this is my first time posting an image.

    submitted by /u/aWafflez
    [link] [comments]

    Plusle and Minun

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Wtaf do plusle or minun have to do with sustainability? They've been a part of the past like 10 event without any reason except for the Valentine's Day one. Can we just remove them already?

    submitted by /u/Lil-Aid
    [link] [comments]

    Community Days and Spotlight hours are pokemon that were transferred to Prof. Willow given a second chance at finding a trainer.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    It makes sense. How does an outbreak of a certain pokemon just happen, and its announced beforehand?

    Essentially, someone (probably Willow) is mass releasing a certain species of pokemon for them to be caught by another trainer, essentially a second chance.

    submitted by /u/BlabbyMatty
    [link] [comments]

    It's 2021 and people still don't understand that hatching eggs for shinies is a fool's errand.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    I'll keep this brief. Guys, if you're a shiny hunter of any kind and are easily triggered annoyed when things do not go your way then I urge you to not spend money on incubators. Please. You're literally gambling your money away. Raid shinies also cost money but the difference between them and eggs is that the encounter rate of at least encountering that specific species is 100%. You may get the shiny and you may not but you for sure will get a real shot at engaging that Pokémon.

    Don't let them get you, guys! Resist buying incubators as a means to shiny hunt. The house always wins!

    submitted by /u/ImNotReallyANerd
    [link] [comments]

    Bunnelby for the love of god GO AWAY

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    If I see another Bunnelby I swear I'm gonna lose my shit. Everytime I open my app there's 4 spawned bunnelby and MAYBE a deerling if I'm lucky (but am I?). You evolve into literally the ugliest pokemon and provide no value whatsoever so can you please just fuck off.

    submitted by /u/pomdecouer
    [link] [comments]

    Sunkern is everywhere for sustainability week because as a sunflower it pulls pollution out of the soil

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    How to snapshot landorus?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    One of the last quests I have that I can't seem to complete is getting a snapshot of landorus. I can't beat him in raids as I'm too low level and I don't know how else to do it. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Justkyle17
    [link] [comments]

    Someone keeps knocking my pokemon out of gyms but leaving the gym open

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    I can't tell if this is some kind of psychopath or serial killer, or both, but this keeps happening to me and I'd love to know why. I take down an entire gym by myself, put something in, and then before you know it it's out. It's dead. Record speed; not even a few minutes of holding the gym. Okay, that happens, I guess. Even with my blissey i guess it could happen.

    Then the weirdest thing is, whoever kills my mon and neutralizes the gym, doesn't even put anything in themselves and just leave it that white? This is the third time it's happened and it's really annoying. Even my 2700 CP Blissey gets taken out within a matter of seconds; if i sit and watch it with golden razzes, its CP drops every 20 seconds or so. I get you can just tunnel into one mon several times, but with all the animations and menus you have to go through, plus actually taking down the blissey itself, should probably take more than that. I don't know, the whole thing is just fishy to me. Has anyone else ever experienced this? Is this just someone with a vendetta against me in my neighborhood or something?

    submitted by /u/TheBoxSloth
    [link] [comments]

    I'm really bummed friendship day is only 11-2 local time

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    I won't be able to participate in the friendship day challenges, trades, or bonuses because I work, like I'm sure a lot of people do. I wish the event lasted longer, and I'm just really bummed it doesn't and just needed somewhere to complain lol

    submitted by /u/otterbot94
    [link] [comments]

    How to get Meltan and Melmetal spawns and candies

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    A lot of people might already know this but some might not so I hope it helps those people because it helped me!

    I'm in Pokémon Go Worldwide fb group and the other day this was posted in the group, I've been playing since the start and had no idea about this.

    I've only had one meltan for the longest time, and only the three candies from the original catch.

    HERE IS A SCREENSHOT EXPLAINING HOW TO GET A LOT OF MELTAN SPAWNS AND CANDIES

    Click the screen shot for step by step detailed instructions, but here's a simple run down. All you need to do is download Pokémon Home, transfer a Pokémon, get the mystery box and open it in Pokémon Go, it works just like an incense - as long as you have enough pinaps and balls you should get enough to evolve without even getting up off the couch.

    submitted by /u/berrylife
    [link] [comments]

    In honor of remix cup, I made Bastiodon out of Bronze

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    Empoleon is Bloody insane in the Great League | BloodyBananas Legend team helps me reach Expert in 3 days gaining 250+ points

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/YzUGU3dvQqw

    This team is incredible and really helped me climb up quickly. I have been stuck around 2400-2600 for a few weeks but this team helped me break out of it. I'm an empoleon believer now.

    This is a typical ABB team with added spam ability to manage the current meta. I haven't been enjoying great league this season due to the weather ballers making the meta somewhat stale but empoleon hard counters Alolan nine tales and walls azumarill, has loads of play against g-Fisk, there's been an increase in bastiodons and empoleon again walls it. It also walls skarmory.

    Empoleon has been a sleeper pick for many season, BloodyBananas has been representing the penguin for a while and I can see why.

    Amazing against: azumarill, Lapras, bastiodon, Alolan Ninetales, skarmory, swampert, Alolan Marowak, charmers, cresselia, pelipper and other commonly used Pokémon.

    It also has a lot of good neautral matchups.

    Obviously being steel it is super week to counter users, therefore vigoroth is incredibly good at drawing it out but because vigoroth is extremely flexible and with an energy lead you can often win back switch because body slam spam is real.

    Pelipper is a great cover for all the fighters. I can say pelipper has become such a meta defining Pokémon since it got weather ball that it has so much shield threatening capabilities and can often win against the grass types with wing attack.

    The team has a lot of synergy together and I can highly recommend it. I achieved expert and bloodybananas hit legend with it recently so it's a solid team to use while the great league is a about. Again please check out BloodyBananas as he breaks down the team a lot more in depth and this video is more for a surface level understanding.

    If you want me to go through particular matchups please let me know and I'll do my best to explain them.

    Thank you for watching and reading my post. I really appreciate it 😁👍. See you guys again once I hit legend!

    submitted by /u/Hauntinglime
    [link] [comments]

    Nearly Cried when I encountered my newest shiny

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Plusle and minun

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    I really wish these two were cool. They're don't evolve, plusle's shiny SUCKS, they just sit there and show up everywhere and I'm getting tired of them. Even during this event. They're there. Haunting me

    submitted by /u/Uhlman24
    [link] [comments]

    Can you see Candy amount without Pokemon?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    This is a noob question, but is there a way to see how much candy you have for a Pokemon without having the Pokemon in storage? I don't think there is but wanted to be sure. Seems counterintuitive

    submitted by /u/BrewQualityControl
    [link] [comments]

    Is anybody else low-key addicted? Between Fear of Missing Out and just having something to do?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    I saw a funny review the basically said I hate this game but I play it everyday. That's kind of how I'm starting to feel. I've been playing since release day. The game is started to feel bland and ultra repetitive like when world of Warcraft just turned into daily tasks. I feel like I've done it all and the only reason I play is to catch the ones that they newly add. I have a bajillion candies for everybody and I have maxed out my item and Pokemon storage and I have plenty of everything I have more fast TMS than I know what to do with. It's also a little frustrating and I know that there's a websites that help but it's a pain in the ass to figure out who to evolve and what moves to give them and figure all that out which is great and kind of fun and then to go into the battle league and it's just kind of boring honestly. I feel like they should have double the amount of different Pokemon in each event then they do, especially if they're going to have an event every freaking week. Like it's annoying because I own Pokemon sword and I still haven't left the first town because I've been so freaking busy with Pokemon go. And I think part of that is just me because it's easy and it's something I can do that's pretty mundane and thoughtless but it gets me out of the house away from my parents and I can listen to music so that part of it's kind of enjoyable but it also just feels mundane like I'm just I don't know it almost feels like I'm at work when I play this game sometimes. But I still feel the need to play it. anyone else feel similar?

    submitted by /u/RadiantHeater
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone good in the Masters league?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Looking to build-up a trounce team. If you are interested send me a PM.

    (No Fake-GPS obtained Pokémon will be allowed).

    submitted by /u/NotCharly
    [link] [comments]

    Another bug

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Not sure if this has been mentioned but I got screwed out of a male Frillish.

    I finished my 7 day research tasks today, got the animation for it quickly(showed the box/claim reward) so then I claimed my task which gave me my 7 day streak (claimed the spheal) then exited like I normally do to claim the 7 day streak, which would have been a male Frillish and it wasn't there!! No box, no nothing. Just disappeared. Checked each column, scrolled down on today's , research and tasks, not there. Checked recent pokemon, nothing. Restarted app, nothing. Just back to day 1 of my streak.

    Bro..I like Frillish. I wanted another.

    I mean I'll complain to support so they know about the bug, but I doubt I'll get a frillish for it lol.

    My first week of male frillish rewards, I caught a 100iv so it's not the end of the world here but still shitty. I was excited.

    submitted by /u/six5mon
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best pokemon to get from raids?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Basically the title, but to clarify I mean to earn from battling in raids, not to attack in them. Pokemon such as the mega lopunny, the mega manecentric, rayquaza, shinx, and thundurus.

    And also, what is that pokemon good at?

    submitted by /u/mr-wiggle-fingers
    [link] [comments]

    Team Rocket/Raid Battlws

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    So I've had the game for about a 1-2 months now and having super fun and stuff but need help with a couple things

    1. Raid battles are all fun and stuff but I can't seem to ever catch the Pokémon after. I just battled a 15,000 CP Torterra with a friend of mine. He had no trouble catching him but I couldn't? I used all the kinds of berries, tried different throws, all my throws were great and he just kept breaking out! Help?

    2. I can't seem to find any Team Rocket Go members anywhere. I live on an island and I've been all over it and for the past week I haven't found a single Team Rocket member, in a hot air balloon or at any Pokéstops. What do I do?

    Sorry if I sound whiny, I just haven't had the best luck on PokemonGo lately and could really use some help!

    submitted by /u/XavTheBoy
    [link] [comments]

    I got a pikachu with only full defense.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/4QlDGrE

    I think of it like an rpg game where you only spec into a single stat. I just thought it was pretty funny

    submitted by /u/BirdJesusAMA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment