• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    Pokémon GO - We know.... Rocket balloons are gone. Please.... Use the search function for basic questions in the future.

    Pokémon GO - We know.... Rocket balloons are gone. Please.... Use the search function for basic questions in the future.


    We know.... Rocket balloons are gone. Please.... Use the search function for basic questions in the future.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    https://twitter.com/NianticHelp/status/1380680762215763971?s=09 or google, or follow niantics twitter or whatever... It really is frustrating to remove the same question 200 times a day. Just... Simmer down peeps.

    https://imgur.com/U3a3SvQ is just a quick screenshot of the ones we missed. Seriously. Use the search function.

    submitted by /u/BootsMade4Walking
    [link] [comments]

    Real life Pokestop

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/m15wvRc
    4 years ago we built this Pokestop for a comedic sketch and song show. I couldn't post about it then since it was a spoiler.

    It even spins!

    submitted by /u/HeineBOB
    [link] [comments]

    Did not get any friend XP and wasted a lucky egg

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    I was able to build up 4 people in my friends list who were 1 day away from becoming best friends. I popped a lucky egg, opened 4 gifts, upgraded my bag in the meantime. And I waited. And waited. No popups that congratulate me for becoming best friends and awarding me XP. I closed the app and reopened it. Nothing. I waited and evolved some Pokémon and actually got XP for that. Then waited again for the friendship XP. Nothing.

    Lucky egg ran out. Nothing happened. I opened some other friends gifts, got like 200XP but not my total 800.000 XP I expected.

    I found the advanced settings and refreshed the game data. Still nothing.

    I filed a bug report, but I want my 800.000 XP and a lucky egg back. How would I go about this?

    I'm very disappointed.

    submitted by /u/sharedRoutine
    [link] [comments]

    I hate battles

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    Got to level 20 yesterday. Then my "winning-streak" when from 3-4win to 0. Managed to get one session win 3 and got the legendary pokemon. Bought a premium battlepass, cuz its easier to win 1 round than win 3. But got my aas kicked and lost all 5. Taken me 400battles to reach lvl 20. Now Ace feels like its way out of reach. battle

    submitted by /u/Bulgurs
    [link] [comments]

    Is the plural of Zangoose Zangeese?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    So is the plural of this big ol boy Zangeese or Zangooses or is there something else I'm overlooking, also while im here asking dumb questions is the plural of magnemite magnemites or is it just magneton?

    submitted by /u/imprisonedinskin
    [link] [comments]

    How much do IV's matter?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    I just wanna know how much IV's matter in the go league. If I had, for example, two Charizards that were same CP and moves but one was 100 IV and the other was 50 IV, how much of a difference would that make?

    Should I be prioritising Pokemon over the 90 IV mark or does it barely matter if I had a two star Pokemon. I just need a better perspective of the difference IV's make in this game and whether I should still be seriously going for 90+ IV's. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/YodaisTHICCaf
    [link] [comments]

    I love 5 Star Raids...

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:20 AM PDT

    >Joined 6 other trainers to bring the pain to a cheeky Landorus

    >destroyed with more than half the time remaining - nice!

    >14 total balls with enough G-Razz's for every ball

    >Curved every ball, at least 8 greats, 2 Excellents...

    >failed to catch.....

    Thanks PoGo

    submitted by /u/BenjoTheBard
    [link] [comments]

    Do not hit new friendship levels!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    Myself and several others have had issues with the friendship levels. We lost out on literal millions of xp. The friendship levels went up but no xp was given. I'm not sure how to check when it's fixed, probably use lower level friendships but for now save your ultra and best friends until later.

    submitted by /u/Ironmannan
    [link] [comments]

    Lost in translation

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    (on mobile, sorry if formatting is bad)

    Hey fellow trainers!

    I made a fun discovery recently and I wanted to share:

    I needed to reboot my phone lately, and it switched back to English language during the process. I really didn't mind and I let it this way. Naturally, all my application are now in English instead of French. PoGo is no exception, of course, and it's really fun because pokemon names are almost all translated in French. Some are the same, some are a litteral translation and other have just nothing in common.

    In the last category, there's a huge disappointment for me with the English version: Deerling and Sawsbuck.

    The French names are respectively Vivaldaim and Haydaim. Can be accurately translated by Vivaldeer and Haydeer.

    It's a direct reference to the famous Classic Compositors Vivaldi and Haydn.

    But Vivaldi/Vivaldaim is just soooo neat. I mean.... The 4 seasons.

    I found sad you can't enjoy this fantastic pun, fellow English speakers, so now, you know.

    Shiny luck to you all.

    EDIT: WOW ! Thanks for the likes and the awards all. I'm really happy you enjoy this as much as me.

    submitted by /u/CaffeinatedMother
    [link] [comments]

    So frustrated with the state of the game from a lower level player pov

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    First off sorry if this isn't meant to be here, or I've broken some rules but I need to vent.

    I'm honestly stuck. I have nothing in the terms of the special research I can do. I'm only a level 27 and picked the game up again after not playing it for about 3 years. I'm at tge point that right now I can't do anything!!

    Researches I have currently open

    Investigate a mysterious energy: requires to fight team go rocket x3

    The higher they fly: requires to defeat team go leaders x3

    Let's go, Melton: requires to evolve a grimer....I HAVENT SEEN A GRIMER IN YEARS. Also requires to catch a few slugma or gulpin...wtf are these??

    A mythical discovery: catch a ditto...again haven't seen 1 in a LONG time

    Season of legends: snapshot of landorus: I'm only level 27 so far I have spent nearly £25 on raid passes trying to catch this motherf***er but I just can't do it.

    Then there's the completed researches that's on hold I'm guessing because of the pandemic, so I can't do them.

    I've traveled all over the place trying to find other pokemon and get what I need and I just can't.

    Then add all this with me not getting ANY xp for making new friends and getting to new friend levels...wasting 4 lucky eggs as I was waiting for the xp but nah nothing ...makes me not want to play any more :(

    submitted by /u/Crawleyboy01
    [link] [comments]

    Acquiring Alolan and Shiny forms.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Guys when an Alolan form or Shiny Pokemon appears in the wild, do we know they are the respective form while encountering itself or do we know only if we capture it?

    Also I've been away for 3 years and it's hard to learn and keep up with these different variants of a Pokemon. Is there a full guide/article to understand what is a lucky Pokemon and etc..

    Thanks in advance! 🤘

    submitted by /u/vk19912000
    [link] [comments]

    No friendship exp since update

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    Bruh. Where the heck is Niantic? They're not answering to anything. I haven't seen any notification banners for friendship leveling and I haven't gotten any exp from it. I've submitted a ticket to them and no response. I've tagged them in tweets. No response. Two lucky eggs down the drain. They'd probably be quick to ban me though!

    submitted by /u/steakapocalyptica
    [link] [comments]

    I hit 2 best friends with Lucky Egg and no XP

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    I'm sorry Franny3752 and Hpqj1987. We've been friends for a long time and traded back and forth. We reached the best friends status but no XP came :( this bug should've alerted the players.

    submitted by /u/kaiei-on-the-wii
    [link] [comments]

    I screamed in my car.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/hMH8pkp behold - this was but a pipedream for me living in texas. Now all I need is a bisharp or medicham to complete my shiny blue go battle team (hitmonchan)

    submitted by /u/ROBOSLUMDOG
    [link] [comments]

    More than 10 people in a raid

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    When I host a raid I invite a maximum 9 other players. How do I get it so I can have 10+ people. I have seen some one host a raid that had about 15 players in?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Stingray_23
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone rank 20 caught landorus yet in battle

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    I keep getting scraggys and poliwhirl. Its pissing me off. They kept throwing tornadus and thundurus at me but no landorus :(

    submitted by /u/vinskaa58
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get a low level Togepi?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    I want a togekiss for the great league but all the eggs I hatch are too high of a level to fight. Do I have to trade a low level account or can I get a low level togekiss somewhere else?

    submitted by /u/TheOtherMonocle
    [link] [comments]

    Remote raid trade distance

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Do Pokémon caught in a remote raid from a far away location count towards the pilot medal for trade distance?

    submitted by /u/observativeowl
    [link] [comments]

    Gotcha assistance?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    So my gotcha has worked fine until this morning. The little poke ball icon won't appear in my available devices..I have tried everything I can think of. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Halluva92
    [link] [comments]

    Charged TM on a shadow pokemon

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Does anyone know when I would be able to use a charged tm on a shadow pokemon. I would like my mewtwo not to learn frustration. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/Lamian_wan
    [link] [comments]

    My Aerodactyl has been stuck at a gym for 19 days.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Wondering if I will only get the 60 coins for this when he eventually comes back to me? Or if it adds up over time? I live in a very rural area...it is possible that no one will ever come and kick him out of that gym. Does that mean that I will never get him back? I don't mind that he is still there, if I get the bonus of extra coins, but if he only gets 60 regardless of whether he is there for a day or a month, I'd like to get him back.

    submitted by /u/wobbie_g
    [link] [comments]

    Gotcha assistance!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    So my gotcha was working until this morning it will not connect to my phone. (iPhone X) like the little pokeicon won't even show up In available devices..any help?

    submitted by /u/Halluva92
    [link] [comments]

    Landorus Catch Rate

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    Ive done 2 Landorus raids, both times, i hit a ton of excellent curve balls with golden razz berries, 90% of the throws, Landorus broke out on the first frame, the other 10%, on the first Shake. whats funny is that a normal non Nice curveball was 2 shakes. am i unlucky or are the catch rates for this thing awful

    submitted by /u/bigboicarrots-
    [link] [comments]

    Removing Pokémon nicknames bug

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    On the latest version of the app (0.205), any time I try remove Pokémon nicknames, the existing nickname persists. I can re-nickname a Pokémon to something else, but to remove a nickname to revert back the the species name won't work.

    This happens on Android 11 and 8.

    Does anyone else have this issue? Is it related to the new unity version?

    submitted by /u/icanttinkofaname
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment