• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 2, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Got a 4* Shiny Smeargle!!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    I just got a perfect iv shiny smeargle and I cannot believe this happened. I took a pic of my minun and was not expecting anything. I'm very shocked that I was able to get one! This will probably be the only shiny in pogo I will see this month until community day lol.

    submitted by /u/hoopa22
    [link] [comments]

    My first shundo is a SHUNDOW BELDUM!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    defeats Arlo

    Shiny shadow Beldum appears

    Me: "Oh this shiny's CP is higher than my other one" checks IVs Me: 😱🤯

    My first shundo which on top of that is shadow too! I have never seen anyone else get one before so I bet it's incredibly rare👀

    SHUNDOW BELDUM

    submitted by /u/robin1291
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else use a "pump fake" when trying to catch an irritating pokemon?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    So example, you are trying to catch a Pokemon and it seems like everytime you throw it (no matter how long or little you wait) the pokemon boops it away.

    This ish irks me!

    I've been doing pump fakes, and Im not sure if I am just looking for a pattern but it seems the pokemon always bites and I throw it just after that and its been working. I'm just wondering if I am the only one or this is like a common "hack" lol

    submitted by /u/Jesusblewfatclouds
    [link] [comments]

    Perfect IV Shadow Beldum

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    I posted about this yesterday just felt like sharing the screenshot of it—definitely my rarest catch. Still can believe I got it. Perfect Shadow Beldum

    submitted by /u/Boring_Moment_6125
    [link] [comments]

    Who else missed shiny Smeargle?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    Just blew through my last days snapshots and nada. Missed a couple on Thursday and wish I would have used em. But I went probably 0 for 50-55 and a bit bummed.

    Did end up with a shiny Aipom just from catching pokemon, though, so that was cool, at least.

    submitted by /u/MrDude65
    [link] [comments]

    Unlimited trade distance when lucky trading

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    It has always been a problem that any time you manage to get lucky friends with a random person that lives in a different country. And what are you suppose to do? Nothing. But if there was a thing in the game where you had unlimited trade distance for lucky trades, that would make everyone so much happier.

    submitted by /u/xX_Bacon_Boi_Xx
    [link] [comments]

    I’m having the one of my most insane periods of Pokémon go this week.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    https://m.imgur.com/gallery/sFg70R8

    Not only did I recently hit level 40, but I got three shiny smeargle in two days, two of them back to back...my exp grind has gotten a lot better as of recent as well, I hope I can pass some luck to those who need it!

    submitted by /u/Myst1cal_Garch0mp
    [link] [comments]

    Was chilling and then hoothoot became the stuff of nightmares

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    http://imgur.com/a/Pw91AW9

    I was just chilling and catching some pokemons for stardust and then i saw a hoothoot with black eyes and decided to do a screenshot, it looks like the start of a creepypasta lol

    submitted by /u/ArcaVolt
    [link] [comments]

    So you check time someone has held a gym before taking it?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I tend to make sure at least one of the Pokémon has been in there a full 8 hours before I would take it over. I've literally just taken over a gym which had been held for well over a day and I've been kicked out after 3 minutes.

    It's blue again so I wonder if it's someone local who I just kicked out, but I didn't look at the names when battling.

    I just think it's a bit selfish not to let people have some time. Particularly kicking someone out immediately. Douche move IMO.

    submitted by /u/emmarollo7
    [link] [comments]

    Solid bronze Lapris Sculpture

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgCZSifvUMQ

    Very happy with how this commission turned out

    submitted by /u/Dominwin
    [link] [comments]

    Feature Request: Notification when someone enters nearby raid lobby

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    I would love the option to receive a notification when someone enters a raid lobby within my map. I could either choose to use a remote raid pass to join, or if the gym is close enough could use a free/regular pass to walk over and join up. I have a gym outside my office that I can get to within 30 seconds.

    I feel like raiding is extremely difficult unless you're using tools like discord or reddit to coordinate. I don't understand why in-game tools aren't there to help with raid battles. Thoughts? Any other ideas to help with raiding in the app?

    submitted by /u/billygreen23
    [link] [comments]

    I was starting to lose hope!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    4 days in, 52 normal boyos down and what do you know! A shiny Picasso! Good luck to anyone who still has encounters left!!!

    submitted by /u/SauceyStan
    [link] [comments]

    Shinies from eggs

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    I've hatched two eggs since the Pokémon snap event started and one was a shiny grimer(7km) and the other was a shinx(10km). They were both shiny! Not complaining, just want to know!

    submitted by /u/CaptainSyrup777
    [link] [comments]

    I FINALLY GOT THIS BOI

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/qakh2xS

    I feel really lucky, this was one of the last smeargles for the event. I was laying in bed seeing the smeargle and actually gasped when I found this guy.

    submitted by /u/ExistentialCrisisYT2
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Photobomb of wild overworld pokemon.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    I was trying to get a shiny smeargle this morning and somehow managed to get a Photobomb of the overworld instead of the pokemon I wanted.

    Weird bug and I'm not sure how to reproduce it. I also took a screenshot incase it didn't save, but it saved it to my phone like normal.

    submitted by /u/Halfcelestialelf
    [link] [comments]

    I caught a perfect Sewaddle!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    I just caught this Perfect Sewaddle

    I didn't even know until I went through and checked the IVs later!

    submitted by /u/Xxfreedslave69xX
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: The Fairy global challenge is currently live

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    According to Niantic's social media, the today page may not reflect the challenge, but catches are being counted:

    https://i.imgur.com/aKnBTYr.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/zsfWUD4.jpg

    Link to tweet: https://twitter.com/niantichelp/status/1388463143886721026?s=21

    submitted by /u/IHaeTypos
    [link] [comments]

    12 K egg didn't hatch

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    I'm not gonna get it people saying 12 K eggs suck although they do I still want to hatch them but that's not the point I was close to hatching this egg right but then all the sudden I want to check my inventory the egg was gone so I assumed I hatched it but the icon for hatching the egg never showed up and I never got my Pokémon this happened to me yesterday I never got my Pokémon from hatching that egg i'm not sure if this is a glitch or something but anyway I'm pretty disappointed

    submitted by /u/BeastModeWulf
    [link] [comments]

    Back to back to back shiny Smeargle

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    I was lucky enough to get 3 shiny Smeargle in a row today! It's the first time that happen to me and it's so cool because i missed the first day of the event. I actually got a fourth one in the 15 encounters i had today. I surely used all my luck for a long time.

    submitted by /u/Anthony-Harvey
    [link] [comments]

    Just found out I have a rank 1 charizard!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    I've been having a look through my Pokémon and discovered my rank 1 charizard I'm not sure how rare it is to have these kinds of pokemon but I'm super proud of it! Maybe it will motivate me to actually give battling a shot 🤔

    submitted by /u/Itswhatevan
    [link] [comments]

    Almost perfect shadow Moltres

    Posted: 01 May 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I just wanna show you what welcomed me to a new day this morning.

    This birb. He is not perfect, but he is the best IV shadow pokemon i've ever got.

    I'm happy.

    submitted by /u/Just_Hovy
    [link] [comments]

    Super lucky or what?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Two days, two shinies. I caught a shiny totodile yesterday while using and incense... And just wild caught a shiny cyndaquil!

    Have they increased shiny drop rates recently? I have just got back into the game after stopping in 2019.

    submitted by /u/ReefJames
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else encountering too many legendaries in go battle league

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Since the big 3 showed up I just encountered 8 straight (1 shiny but not the point) and of course the others are the typical ruffet

    But like I still haven't encountered a deino and just 2 pupitars, but like 99999 ruffets, while everything else is about the same around 5-10ish, anyone else having "terrible" go battle league luck, and too many legendaries that usually take 1-15 pokeballs

    submitted by /u/Thebird533
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment