• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Squirtle Squad should be part of the game, as a fun alternative to the Rocket Grunts

    Pokémon GO - Squirtle Squad should be part of the game, as a fun alternative to the Rocket Grunts


    Squirtle Squad should be part of the game, as a fun alternative to the Rocket Grunts

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    I just think it would be a neat little thing to add to the game with no real significance. They appear in the wild randomly, not at pokestops or gyms. There is a CP limit on who you can choose to battle with, while they have slightly inflated numbers much like raid bosses, to help make the battles closer.

    If you win, you win items that they've "stolen" from other players. Stones, pokeballs, rare candies, avatar items, etc. As well as obviously XP and medal achievements.

    If you lose, oh well, better luck next time.

    It would be an interesting alternative to spinning stops, or battling grunts/leaders. And the random spawning in the wild would just add to the fun. Or it can be an event thing like Jessie and James, so it isn't over done.

    I'm sure there's flaws to my idea, but I just think they're neat.

    submitted by /u/rjbelz
    [link] [comments]

    In church a couple weeks ago, right before the service started, the man in front of me (about 70yo), pulls out his phone and plays a little Pokémon Go! I wish I would’ve asked for his friend code, so wholesome ��

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    I love this game so much! It's not just for children! It has saved lives and brings comfort to hundreds of thousands! This game relaxes my anxiety so much! I just LOVE this game!!

    submitted by /u/isabelleal
    [link] [comments]

    Finally hit a 0% Pokemon

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    It only took 4 years to catch a 0%. I present, the floating paperweight, Spritzee

    submitted by /u/WoundedDonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Agadez, Niger 0 pokestops

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Hello World! i live in Agadez, Niger,
    There are 0 pokestops. I hear that capital Niamey has some, but too far away.(look at the map!)

    I added 200+ online friends, open gifts to get balls and friend points, i reached level 38 almost by friend points, but now I'm tired of this pokemon go life and feel lonely a little.

    My friend lists include local friends(I started together with some of them), but they are inactive now. I want to call them back and play normal pokemon go life.

    So I started nominating for pokestops. Unfortunately. i've been busy a little, so cannot have done much, but I'll continue to nominate when I have time.

    i don't know the system of creating pokestops, but I hear that African players have to get bonus location reviewers due to lack of them. Could someone help me?

    submitted by /u/MarajDeeFaaah
    [link] [comments]

    Im in joy right now

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Ok so i was playing pokemon go right then i was meet by the leader giovanni and battled him,but i won it took me three try's to defeat him my pokemons were dragonite,tauros,and throght and use dragonite special move to defeat him and when it was time to catch a shadow it was moltres and i missed 2 but the 3rd try it was a sucess

    submitted by /u/Ninjaboy870
    [link] [comments]

    Shoutout to BingeKanye! Months ago I invited him to a Kyogre raid and he named his shiny Buddy Kyogre after me!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    I very much appreciate this BingeKanye! I now it's just a small little thing he did, but it made my day to find this! From now on, I'm going to do this for any shinies from raids that people invite me too!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/0guqSEk

    submitted by /u/Mjboy9932
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow Lugia?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    Since we have now gotten shadow Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno can we maybe get shadow Lugia? I know that's armored Mewtwo, so...? https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/supersmashbrosfanon/images/0/06/Shadowlugia.gif/revision/latest/top-crop/width/360/height/450?cb=20090120022352

    submitted by /u/BigBearBlep
    [link] [comments]

    Feeding candies to your buddy

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Whenever I feed candies to my buddy, or do anything with my buddy in AR mode, the game always glitches out. Or it has a constant loading sign that never goes away until you close the game out and get back on. Does this happen to anyone else? I'm sick of it happening every time honestly.

    submitted by /u/h_brad12
    [link] [comments]

    Some guy with 6 accounts followed me to work

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    I have not played Pokemon Go since around the end of 2019 so when I booted up the game lots of stuff had changed. One of these things were that there was a Pokemon gym right in front of my house! Fuck yeah I thought and I had a little time to kill before work so I took the gym down and made it Instinct. Around 2 mins later the gym was taken back by one of the accounts I took down. As much as I wanted to stay and try to get it back I had to get to work. So as I'm going along I notice this car behind me seemingly to go everywhere I am. This car is following me and eventually I pull over onto a private street with my workplace about 2 blocks down (I work in masonry) and this guy also parks a few feet behind me. I wait about a minute to see if they will drive off but they stay.

    I get out with all my stuff (hard hat workbelt, etc.) and start walking away. All of a sudden the car pulls out and pulls up right in front of me. The guy rolls down the window and says "hey did you take that gym at ***?" I said yeah and told him to stop following me or I would call the cops. This idiot completely ignores my warning and starts ranting about how I have the audacity to take his gym at the ass crack of dawn (6am) trying to take his gym. I realize this guy is just an idiot trying to flex over the game and I start walking again but he drives up to me again and literally cuts off my path to work saying "I'm not done talking to you asshole!" Im literally pissed off right now and pull out my mini sledgehammer and start walking aggressively up to his window hoping to scare the hell out of him. It worked pleasantly well. He got that deer in the headlights look and drove off as fast as possible. Idk what the hell this guy was thinking trying to intimidate me. You simply should NOT try to make someone mad that's carrying a tool belt.

    Let's just say I had a great story to tell the guys at lunch that day. 😆😆😆

    submitted by /u/Linkmaster79
    [link] [comments]

    I'm so tired of Swampert

    Posted: 11 May 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    I thought with the end of ultra league I might finally see some different mons in battle in the retro league, but nope, still Swampert. If they are going to limit the use of other mons why not limit the ones that are used constantly?

    submitted by /u/Chubeski
    [link] [comments]

    Lakes and water pokemon?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    I've seen posts on this that are 3y old but they offer no help, does anyone else struggle to find water pokemon near water? I live near a huge lake with a 2 mile jogging track around it and yet no water pokemon appear.

    There are numerous gyms & pokestops, multiple hotels and points of interest along the way but still nothing. I've checked the osm and everything is marked accordingly.

    submitted by /u/Qwopmaster01
    [link] [comments]

    My biggest flex

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    I've never hatched a vullaby out of a 12k, I've hatched everything else http://imgur.com/gallery/fJhcEBx

    submitted by /u/_minii_squirrel
    [link] [comments]

    Fairy that shines

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    This is my shiny Fairy collection so far.

    submitted by /u/KXS_PLAYS
    [link] [comments]

    Do you know what would be great?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    • A flippin' start button for raids. Get rid of that useless lobby timer and just start the raid once everyone taps START. We're going on 4yrs of this now. Please make it happen.

    • Add a way to earn 50 coins outside of gyms. If I want to battle I'll just PVP. Please allow for other ways to earn them.

    • How about a way to let friends know in-game we have a raid starting? Like a raid icon could be next to our name that you can see from the friends list and if you click on the icon it'll show the raid and how much time is left.

    Make the game more accessible for rural communities by adding the following;

    • Pop up items that spawn as you walk around. If you're standing idle you'll only get items every 10min but you must be in-game. If you're walking you don't need to be in-game.

    • Increase the daily research task frequency to at least 4 a day if you have an empty slot. Not everyone has access to Pokéstops that are tethered to interesting places to visit. I hope that didn't sound condescending.

    submitted by /u/ImNotReallyANerd
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Cliff the worst?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    So I've battled and won against Cliff before, but now that there's a task to defeat him and catch an aerodactyl I can't seem to beat him! I've tried so many times, and now I can't even get past his first pokemon. Any tips/advice on the best pokemon to use?

    submitted by /u/prncssbblgum
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon go keeps crashing?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    The game keeps crashing before the first screen on my iPad (2013). Is there anything I can do to fix this or is my software too old?

    Before you ask, I have updated my software, restarted my device and redownloaded loaded the app

    submitted by /u/UwUwastakenwastaken
    [link] [comments]

    Luminous Legends Y Event announced! (Adds Yveltal, Sylveon & Shiny Galarian Zigzagoon)

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Luminous Legends Y: Yveltal joins Xerneas in Pokémon GO—and Team GO Rocket wants in on the action!

    Part 1 Date + Time

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Monday, May 24, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time

    • Yveltal will make its Pokémon GO debut in five-star raids! This Dark- and Flying-type Legendary Pokémon was first discovered in the Kalos region, and when its wings and tail feathers spread wide and glow red, it absorbs the life force of living creatures. Yveltal will remain in five-star raids for the duration of the event.

    • Pancham will be hatching from Strange Eggs! We're receiving reports that the following Pokémon will also be hatching from Strange Eggs rescued from Team GO Rocket during the event and afterwards as well: Qwilfish, Larvitar, Absol, Skorupi, Sandile, Scraggy, Pawniard, Vullaby, and Deino.

    • Dark-type Pokémon will be appearing more frequently in the wild. Keep a look out for Pokémon like Houndour, Carvanha, and more.

    • Missed out on some of the Pokémon that appeared during Luminous Legends X? Well, you're in luck—because many of them are returning! You can look out for Pokémon like Spritzee, Swirlix, and Goomy appearing in the wild.

    • Complete Team GO Rocket–themed Timed Research before the event concludes to encounter Dark-type Pokémon like Galarian Zigzagoon.

    • The following Pokémon will be hatching from 7 km Eggs: Alolan Rattata, Alolan Meowth, Alolan Grimer, Sneasel, Poochyena, Stunky, and Purrloin.

    • Dark-type Pokémon like Alolan Meowth, Yveltal, and more will be appearing in raids! For Pokémon appearing in Mega Raids, please check the May events blog.

    • Event-exclusive Field Research tasks will lead to encounters with Dark-type Pokémon, including Galarian Zigzagoon, Scraggy, and more.

    • Event-exclusive AR Mapping tasks will lead to encounters with Galarian Zigzagoon!

    • You can use a Charged TM to help a Shadow Pokémon forget the Charged Attack Frustration.

    In addition, you can work with other Trainers to defeat Team GO Rocket Grunts—and by doing so, you can unlock rewards during the second half of the event! From Saturday, May 15, 2021, at 12:00 a.m. to Sunday, May 23, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. UTC, you can work together with other Trainers worldwide to defeat 25 million Team GO Rocket Grunts in total. If that goal is met, the following special bonuses will be available from Tuesday, May 25, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Monday, May 31, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time.

    • A 3× Catch XP bonus will be active for the rest of the event.

    • If you're lucky, you might find a Shiny Galarian Zigzagoon! Shiny Galarian Zigzagoon will continue to be available after the event.

    • Galarian Zigzagoon will be appearing in one-star raids for the rest of the event.

    Part 2 Date + Time

    Tuesday, May 25, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Monday, May 31, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time

    • Sylveon will be making its Pokémon GO debut! Evolve Eevee into Sylveon by earning hearts when it's your buddy.

    • Eevee, Ralts, Spritzee, Swirlix, and others will be appearing more often in the wild, alongside some of the Dark-type Pokémon featured in Part 1 of the event.

    • The following Pokémon will be hatching from 7 km Eggs: Eevee, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Togepi, Azurill, Spritzee, and Swirlix.

    • Some of Eevee's Evolutions will be appearing in three-star raids! Keep an eye out for Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, and Umbreon.

    • Event-exclusive Field Research tasks will lead to encounters with Eevee, some of Eevee's Evolutions, and more.

    • Event-exclusive AR Mapping tasks will reward Poffins!

    • Sylveon-inspired avatar items will be available in the shop!

    submitted by /u/Amiibofan101
    [link] [comments]

    Since we're showing off our Nundos

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    My Shiny Nundo

    I gotta say I'm pretty proud of this guy. A nundo and a shiny none the less. It's the only one I have. I actually just found it the other day when sorting through my pokemon.

    submitted by /u/Sea_Somewhere2297
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t catch any spawns around you for a half-hour before Dratini Spotlight Hour begins. Most if not all of them will turn into the spotlight hour Pokémon.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Dratini Spotlight Hour begins on May 11, 2021 from 6 to 7 PM local time, and as a reminder don't catch any spawns around you for a half-hour before spotlight hour begins. Most if not all of them will turn into the spotlight hour Pokémon. In addition, they explain how to get the most (grind) of the Dratini Spotlight Hour in the article below. Fast catch trick, Excellent Throws and much more.

    https://www.futuregamereleases.com/2021/05/pokemon-go-dratini-spotlight-hour-guide-dont-catch-any-spawns-around-you-for-a-half-hour-before-the-event-begins/

    submitted by /u/SnowFlakesMilkHoney
    [link] [comments]

    How should I free up my item storage?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Just recently got back into Pokémon Go and I wanted to collect the free boxes in the shop but my item storage is full. What items should I delete and how much storage do I have (without any upgrades)?

    submitted by /u/_cosmik_
    [link] [comments]

    FML ,this really sucks.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    so I had this nightmare last night that i have missed the DRATINI spotlight hour because i forgot about it, But i woke up then as was relived that i still have the chance.

    BUT

    I ACTUALLY FORGOT.

    i usually have meetings at 7pm today i had lot of work due to sprint ending this week, AND i completely forgot fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck,

    i only remember now when i open reddit.

    shit, does VPN work on POGO,

    submitted by /u/kundan_n
    [link] [comments]

    Login options

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    my pokemon go has login options for emails that dont have accounts how do i remove those from the login options

    submitted by /u/deadinsidelexi
    [link] [comments]

    Which Marill should I evolve?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I have two Marills for Great League atm:

    12/15/15

    15/15/15

    Is the first one better for Great League?

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/Higaschi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment