• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Yesterday's Dratini hour was AMAZING!

    Pokémon GO - Yesterday's Dratini hour was AMAZING!


    Yesterday's Dratini hour was AMAZING!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    I just had the best time I have ever had playing Pokemon Go. My best friend and I went for a walk through West Edmonton Mall for Dratini hour, I ended up with 657 Dratini candy and he finished with 686 candy!

    Dratini is my ALL-TIME Favorite Pokemon, I'm 31 years old and have loved this little wiggler ever since I was a little kid, so I was incredibly surprised and happy to find this adorable friend waiting for me in my bag after the event was over!

    I LOVE POKEMON GO!!!!!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/GtDbn38

    submitted by /u/PotterSauce
    [link] [comments]

    Lure Modules Literally Do Nothing

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    I just tried out a mossy lure module, then a regular lure module. Not only did I not get grass pokemon, but I got literally no pokemon coming to the site.

    Anybody else having the same issue?

    submitted by /u/antonio_aurelio
    [link] [comments]

    I had a feeling I wasn't going to get a shiny dratini after my day started like this...

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    My newest shiny

    Im in disbelief, I've never got a shiny on debut day, I guess it makes up for not getting that puke colored dragonite

    submitted by /u/Tough-Medicine607
    [link] [comments]

    Cliff should be the leader of team rocket not Giovanni

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Giovanni is so much easier to beat then cliff in my opinion. they should nerf cliffs aerodactyl or make Giovanni's Persian stronger. As someone who is too busy to play the game 99% of the day i don't have time to get these hard to find maxed out iv 100 pokemon required just to beat an aerodactyl.

    submitted by /u/Brakebot
    [link] [comments]

    Beating Aerodactyl Cliff with under 1500cp Pokemon

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    Since everyone has been complaining, here is how you beat Cliff. You don't need 4* Pokemon, you don't need rare Pokemon, you don't even need very strong Pokemon as the video shows. Pick Pokemon that get charge attacks quickly and are super effective.

    I did this battle not knowing the team before hand. This was my very first try at this Cliff team and I could have picked a better team had I known what was coming.

    My team: Malmetal with thundershock/rock slide Charizard with fire spin/dragon claw/blast burn Poliwrath with mud shot/ice punch/dynamic punch

    Beating Aerodactyl Cliff with under 1500cp Pokemon

    submitted by /u/MarsStonks
    [link] [comments]

    0 Panchamp raids

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having the issue where none of the one star raids are the panda pokemon? I'm in other groups where they already have dozens of them.

    submitted by /u/AwkwardlyAnonymouse
    [link] [comments]

    Goomy is much more rare than Bagon. Am I the only one thinking that

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    I'm playing the game actively like everyday. Since this event I believe I can catch at least 2 or 3 bagon everyday. So I could accumulate quite amount of candies (plus using pineapples. I think Bagon is kind of rare after all it's dragon. But

    Guess how much goomy candies I've got ——44 — including traded ones with my husband. I guess I'll not be able to evolve goomy at the end of this event =<

    Have you evolved goomy?

    submitted by /u/WBBx
    [link] [comments]

    My experience fighting Cliff vs my experience finally rescuing Aerodactyl

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    Best Spotlight Hour Ever!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    I was stocking up on balls... I was making storage space... I was making sure I had the time... I enjoy Pokemon-hunting with my brother and someone else I know well. I don't have my own phone, so I have to borrow that other person's extra phone. It's kind of old, so it lags frequently. First, it drained all its battery overnight, so we had to get a portable phone charger while my brother started hunting for Dratinis. Then, I had to get a new update. Unfortunately, we had to sign back in to the Play Store, so we hit his home after 15 minutes or so so he could sign in. I was pretty upset during that time, because the only good Pokemon I have are from CDs. I really wanted a good Pokemon to use for PvP! (My Ultra League team is CD Machamp, Vaporeon, and December CD Empoleon.) We signed in and started hunting in my backyard. I already had saved up 30 candies or so before the Spotlight Hour, with no Dragonair yet. Then, what I saw made me tremble and scream (internally). A Dragonair and four Dratinis were in our backyard. I immediately tapped on the 800 CP Dragonair, fingers trembling, and caught it in five Ultra Balls. Then, I saw it had 3-star IVs! My brother only got 123 CP and 1* IVs :( Then, we collected enough candies and evolved it! I finally had something viable for PvP. All that I need to do now is get enough Stardust to continue powering up from 2000! Yay! (My brother got 2470 CP after powering up his evolved Dratini (10/12/10).)

    submitted by /u/TurtwigGrookey25
    [link] [comments]

    FYI before evolving your Spritzee: FIRST make them your buddy, THEN pop an incense

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    I was puzzled when I popped an incense, made Spritzee my buddy, then went to evolve - but it still showed 0/1 incense. Only after I popped a second incense - while active as my buddy - could I evolve my Aromatisse.

    submitted by /u/MazeppaPZ
    [link] [comments]

    Excellent!

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/2rdzgyh

    I was making up for lost time today. From approx. July 2019 to May 2021 I've been really depressed and my Pokémon Go playing effectively stopped. I think I'm back into it today.

    And fun fact, that 267k accounts for more than 2% of the total XP I've ever gotten in Pokémon Go. I've been playing since July 2016.

    submitted by /u/x1echo
    [link] [comments]

    Is AR mapping broken?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Does anyone else have absolute failure when trying to do the AR Mapping field research? Every time I try to upload and it fails every time even if i'm on wifi. And why does the "upload later" button literally do nothing??? is anyone else losing their mind over this mechanic that makes you look like a complete lunatic in public, going circles o we and over taking video of obscure public spots???

    submitted by /u/AmanitaCubensis
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonite IV Duo

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    Finished dratini spotlight hour an hour ago. Didn't catch any shinies, but caught a hundo! I was scrolling through my box afterward and found out I also had a nundo. Just thought I would share this IV duo with you guys.
    https://imgur.com/a/hPiSYLY

    submitted by /u/Kevel714
    [link] [comments]

    AR Activities with buddy has to go

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Seriously this shit works less than 25% of the time. Not only is it challenging just to get the stupid ass Pokémon to come out but the second I feed it one berry, attempt to play with it, take a screenshot, literally anything I get an infinite poke ball load bar in the top left.

    It's really just awful, not to mention I look like a goddamn pedophile out in public doing this shit.

    submitted by /u/GET360d
    [link] [comments]

    How do people level up so fast?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    I actively play the game on a daily bases, I'm rank 20 in the battle league, I have 280+ shinys, but I cannot seem to ever level up. I'm 400k xp away from level 38 and I'm just wondering how do I level up faster?

    submitted by /u/Natorior
    [link] [comments]

    So I think my Swirlix is possessed?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    I was about to give it fruits for the first time, but I noticed that there was something weird and scary 😂 Was normal when I closed and opened again

    submitted by /u/fullsun514
    [link] [comments]

    A sponsored balloon appeared?!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    I was playing normally and happend to be going past a Kentucky Fried Chicken and a weird white balloon appeared. I clicked on it and got a few items and a message about a new sandwich KFC is putting out. I was so surprised I didn't think to take a screen shot but was wondering if anyone else has gotten something like this?

    submitted by /u/IzzyAmon
    [link] [comments]

    Where is Goomy?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Not sure if this was already brought up or answered but when LLX dropped I was seeing them very frequent and on the nearby radar. Now I'll be lucky to see a random one per day with them never showing on radar. Did something change I don't know about?

    submitted by /u/Good_Ad7940
    [link] [comments]

    I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    YES! I FINALLY GOT A DRAGONITE!!!!!!

    tho im sad cuz espon isnt a buddy anymore

    BUT IM HAPPY BECUASE I GOT A DRAGO!!!!!

    WOHO!

    submitted by /u/foxyTwinning
    [link] [comments]

    Getting supplies for my partner in labor when this beauty appears

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    I am currently out getting stability balls to help my partners labor progress and I needed to stop for gas. I wasn't even looking I just tapped when pulling into the gas station and booom! Shiny Ralts! I'm going to name this pokemon after my son Ash Guadalupe. What a true blessing if my kid is born today that will be even better.

    Edit: my partner and I are actually trying to remain gender neutral and accepting with our kid and the fact I got a shiny ralts, one of the first gender neutral pokemon, during my partners labor means even more.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/vzVrASr

    submitted by /u/Legal_Manufacturer_8
    [link] [comments]

    Returned to the game for the first time since launch, need advice regarding this shadow Beldum

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/OjD3jvt.png

    Arlo was nice enough to leave me with this Beldum after I gave him his worst humiliation since Candela, but I don't know what to do with it. Should I purify it or keep it shadow? Am I also correct in saying that in a week or 2 I can used a charged TM thing to get rid of frustration?

    submitted by /u/BradlinhoM
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or did Magikarp’s catching zone change twice within the past few months?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    This may have been discussed already, but it seems to me that Magikarp's catching zone in the field has shifted a few times recently? Like, when you are catching one, it used to be a regular distance away, and then it got weirdly closer and down towards the ground more? And now it's back to normal. This isn't anything that is significant at all, but I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this haha. Another one I noticed is that Glameow is no long obnoxiously close to the thrower, it got pushed back further.

    submitted by /u/GrandCrayonyon
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Shadow Moltress forever

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    I just did possibly the dumbest thing I've ever done on pogo. I just finished the research step to give me the super rocket radar to fight Giovani yesterday, so when my first balloon came this morning, I took 5 from work to fight him. I was already ready for his comp, so beat him 1st try with my first 2 mons, then as I got to the catch screen, a coworker came to talk for a min. Naturally, I just went to my home screen to pull the app back up and catch afterwards, but when I came back to my phone, I instinctively closed the apps I had left open without thinking about it. My stomach dropped, and now I have to live the rest of my life knowing I only have 2/3 of the shadow birds because I'm an absolute moron.

    submitted by /u/CookOutSauce-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment