• Breaking News

    Monday, May 10, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - May 2021

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - May 2021


    Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - May 2021

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Rules

    Bugs

    Instruction Manual


    Useful Links


    I'm sick of the memes here, I want the discussion posts!

    try http://nr.reddit.com/r/pokemongo for desktop users or this for mobile/app users.


    Niantic support : https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us

    /r/PokemonGO FAQ: /r/PokemonGo/wiki/FAQ


    There's this Pokéstop/Gym near me which seems inappropriate. Can I report it?

    Use this link. However, Niantic seems to be preoccupied with other things now, so don't expect too much.

    We have Niantic representatives on both here and /r/TheSilphRoad - please do not ping them for bugs which are in the known issues page unless you have found a niche yet gamebreaking issue/exploit.


    Where can I find other players in my area?

    Try our regional subreddits list! Also, see the related subreddits or TSR's community map!


    If you have any suggestions for FAQs to append to this thread or for meta questions, message the moderators or mention /u/PokemonGoMods!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Any other mid-level players annoyed by how impossible it is to beat Cliff at the moment?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    I'm level 36, I don't play religiously, mostly on my walks to and from work.

    I can't even get past Aerodactyl when battling Cliff right now. I think I got past it once but then then he had Gallade and the damage that thing does is insane.

    Things like this make the game way less enjoyable for someone like me who isn't grinding every day to get to higher levels. I should be able to complete research tasks without having to be top level.

    Edit: Oh my god, I posted this and pretty much immediately fell asleep. Just woken up to over 250 comments, so I will work my way through them and respond to as many as I can!

    Thank you to those of you who have me awards too.

    submitted by /u/aerialpoler
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic should reward more revives to lower level players.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    I've been playing PoGo since April and I'm at level 27, yesterday I battled Giovanni, Arlo and Sierra and I'm now at 2 revives and 5 max revives.
    I think I manage quite well my revives but this isn't the first time it has happened.
    It's stressful for new players to see their Pokémon unable to be used or having to let their Pokémon ded until they get revives for them.

    Thanks for reading and tell me what you think >.<

    submitted by /u/Carlol826
    [link] [comments]

    My son is getting into Pokemon Go. What are some good tools to find safe, pokestop dense places for us to walk around?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    Hi all. Sorry for the noob question. My young son is just getting into Pokemon Go. I have been away from the game for about 4 years. Are there any tools or resources to find pokestop dense areas or other areas we can walk around in so he can have some fun? We're in metro Detroit, so I can think of a few dense urban areas, but I don't really want to be walking around my 6 year old there. We've been playing the game together for about a month and honestly it feels a lot harder and more complicated than it used to before I left. I'm sure that's natural with feature additions, but it's a bit overwhelming.

    submitted by /u/Procrastureader
    [link] [comments]

    Marill Total Quest Rewards

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    I was curious what all the rewards were for the Marill questline, so I threw it in a spreadsheet to add it all up real quick

    Marill Special encounters: 66

    Marill Candy: 40

    XP: 20,000

    Stardust: 10,000

    Pokeballs: 20

    Ultra Balls: 30

    Razz Berries: 20

    Pinap Berries: 30

    Nanab Berries: 30

    submitted by /u/ya_bebto
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow Shiny Beldum 100%

    Posted: 10 May 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/UVI0kGq

    I caught a shiny shadow 100% Beldum!

    I believe the chances of this are near enough impossible?

    Does anyone know the drop rates? I'm well chuffed... gobsmacked even!

    There was a shadow Shiny Aerodactyl posted sometime ago with 100%

    submitted by /u/GreyandDribbly
    [link] [comments]

    Well wishes

    Posted: 09 May 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    MrShabalab, if you're out there, I hope you're doing well. Don't know who you are but I enjoyed our consistent gift sending. It suddenly stopped and I always worry when that happens!

    submitted by /u/newrayontheblock
    [link] [comments]

    PSA/ discussion Meltan mystery box / Pokémon home

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    So I have seen a lot of players confused about the whole Meltan farming method. A lot of people are unaware of the mystery box and how to get it. I thought I would tell you the basics of it and people might join in the topic to bring up other quality of life tid bits that other players shoulder know to improve their pogo life.

    Here is a link from Niantic support

    So meltan boxes can be obtained once every 3 days via Pokémon home which is a free app.

    you just need to download the app.

    Link to your pogo account.

    Then transfer any Pokémon.

    The mystery box does act as an incense for researches and all those things.

    From what I have seen you get 1 meltan every 30ish seconds and it does last 60 minutes. (Thx

    Dee19700504 for the correction)

    Meltan is shiny locked. So you can only get him during specials events.

    It does act as a normal-ish incense so you can get bad iv's or high level meltan during this time.

    Anyone have anymore information throw it in and I will update my post. Or if anyone has any other quality of life things people should know discuss them here and lets help our community.

    submitted by /u/DangerousParsley
    [link] [comments]

    Look at my Wailord being a good citizen ��

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    I like to think my Wailord is following social distancing protocol. Wailord at a gym

    submitted by /u/KidChronos
    [link] [comments]

    Finally I found it

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    I have been grinding for this for a long time finally I found one. I finally caught this beautiful shiny Ralts

    submitted by /u/KXS_PLAYS
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Pokémon Go leaders

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    Hi, so I'm working on a couple of tasks at a time and for both I need to fight Leader Arlo. Well they keep giving me Sierra. If I choose not to fight her, will they spawn a new leader eventually? Or do I have to beat her and get 6 more components? I can't leave my house or anything so I was just wondering.

    submitted by /u/Mommabear0919
    [link] [comments]

    My preparations for 2x transfer candies. Who else is hyped?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:03 AM PDT

    I don't know or care to learn how to post images here (I agree with the policy tho) so text will have to do.

    I've been playing since launch, recently lvl 41, and have 2700 total pokemon storage, maybe 300 of which was bought in the last month to prepare for tomorrow's spotlight hour.

    Over the past couple days, I've been going through my storage, tagging stuff in preparation, and come up with ~1500 mons for bulk transfer. I'll turn on the "expanded transfer" setting just before the hour starts, and do a test transfer of a non meta mon just to make sure it works.

    Who else is hyped to do some spring cleaning?

    submitted by /u/Ok_Progress202
    [link] [comments]

    Finally! I got a Perfect Shiny

    Posted: 09 May 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    I finally got a perfect shiny! I've seen these posted here for so long and I FINALLY GOT MINE! https://imgur.com/gallery/SdFoo8O

    I love this. I used Marill in an XY Nuzlocke and it slayed. Marill is my new favorite Pokémon.

    submitted by /u/TheGreatDoll
    [link] [comments]

    No Pokestops in Uganda :(

    Posted: 09 May 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    My dad is deployed in Africa and is an avid player of pokemon Go, but there are no Pokestops or gyms within miles and miles. He is not level 38 yet, so he can not submit a Pokestop and gym. There are many other players with him, whom he plays Pokemon with, however, they are not level 38 either. Is it possible that a level 38 player could submit a Pokestop and gym on their behalf? Playing Pokemon is very hard over there, but it is one of their favorite forms of entertainment. I mean, pokemon go is almost a lifestyle. Allows some competitive spirit between friends at home.

    submitted by /u/ItsYaBoiBrayBray
    [link] [comments]

    It just prefers to sleep outside.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/QOT8eID.jpg

    (Kids, DO NOT sleep outside during a blizzard, you're not an ice-type Pokémon).

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    What should I focus on as a Level 30

    Posted: 10 May 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    I'm a fresh lvl 30 player and I'm wondering if I should work on getting candies to upgrade pokemon, or getting candies to get a wide variety of them. I did a post a week ago on how I should take over gyms and now the only problem I have is beating them on time before the "Gym is being attacked" cooldown ends, due to my 2000-2500cp pokemon. I read somewhere that I could power up my pokemon to a pretty high level now and I just want you guys' opinions

    submitted by /u/SYUNGERS
    [link] [comments]

    To evolve or not to evolve

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    I recently hatched a hundo Cleffa out of an egg. Part of me wants to evolve it just because. But another part of me wants to leave it as a baby cause I know they're more rare. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Gatorboy_15
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my Xerneas blue and black in the menu but when I click on it it’s normal colored?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    I can't post a picture because of the subs rules but I'll put one on my profile. In the menu with all of the Pokémon it's black and blue but when I click on it (To bring up CP, power up, and all that) it's normal colored with the rainbow horns and everything. Is there a glitch or is it supposed to be like that?

    submitted by /u/_Pixelated_Penguin_
    [link] [comments]

    Any suggestions for this dragonite?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/TYp4PI4 caught this guy a few days back and am just learning about the fast tm's and new attack moves. Just figured i could maybe get some tips? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheBromaro
    [link] [comments]

    Want that berry gotta work for it.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    What’s the one shiny you’re dying to get?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    I would LOVE a shiny ralts!! Same with swablu but now that there's a CD coming up I'm sure it won't feel as special anymore. What are your favorite shinies?

    submitted by /u/Embarrassed_Ear8752
    [link] [comments]

    PGO Log in Issues

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Hey PGO sub! I come to you today with just a few questions, because I am stumped. I have been trying to log back in to play again after years. (Account is still alive, checked) but I obviously for the life of me can't remember my password. THe issue comes though when I am trying to reset my password, the PTC website is giving me an "unable to find account with provided information even though I know my email and DOB are correct. Any tips / workarounds for this besides starting all over ?

    submitted by /u/Emplightened
    [link] [comments]

    Mewtwo 2nd Charged Move Add?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I have a fully maxed 3 Star Mewtwo at 4151 CP. Currently with Confusion and Psychocut move sets.

    Thinking of adding another for 100k/100 candies.

    Which would you recommend? Seeing a lot of different opinions for the best 2nd move set.

    Primary use would be Raid battles/Gyms and some PvP.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Nsalvatore80
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment