• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 9, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 09 May 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone not salty about Gible CD?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:28 AM PDT

    So I did alotta gible raids, never got a single shiny yet spent quite alot on him, everyone else has probably done the same and probably had shinies. They ain't angry about Gible CD. But people like Fleece start balling their eyes out at the fact their gible is being "devalued" even though it's mostly rare because of the date on them. Anyone else in the boat where they don't give a fuck what the CD is? I've enjoyed all the CD. Because they get you out and the bonuses are mostly very abusive. Like the dust or do bonus.... Even if swablu is "useless" its mega is actually good typing and unique. But people will still cry on that.

    submitted by /u/MountainDewOG
    [link] [comments]

    Azumarill doesn't like long walks

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    My buddy Azumarill fainted during a long walk

    Fainted Azumarill

    submitted by /u/abhijoshi2008
    [link] [comments]

    I got myself my first Shundo!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/NTPCoUV

    So here I was doin me some Marilyn research tasks and btw those are really easy, my first shiny was a meh iv but few tasks later I got a 197 which was really high since all the others are 170-180 and I checked and it was a Hundo :)) I'm happy

    submitted by /u/kaiei-on-the-wii
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else not get a single shiny marill?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    Just finished the marill research and didn't get a single shiny marill which was quite dissapointing as azumarill is one my favorite shinies. What are the odds of not getting a shiny from all of them?

    submitted by /u/XxDragonitexX10
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty happy with how my Dragonite turned out.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    I'm fairly new to PoGo and this is my strongest Pokémon so far. I have no idea if this is special or anything.

    Could you guys tell me if this is good/rare?

    submitted by /u/avigood
    [link] [comments]

    I've become very annoyed at these:

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    -The 50 Pokecoin limit.

    -Gift opening limit, mainly because it feels like I'm putting people "on hold" and I hate that.

    -Nickname changing timer.

    submitted by /u/Nightwish_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have this problem

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    For three days I have been saving my rocket radar to beat leader Arlo. Every single pokestop and balloon I get leader Cliff. Makes me mad because I cant complete the timed research😁

    submitted by /u/joonasma
    [link] [comments]

    Caught a shiny 100% Gible

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Almost dropped my phone when I saw the stats on it. Should I evolve it or not? https://i.imgur.com/1vTL3GD.png

    submitted by /u/TjoHmmy
    [link] [comments]

    FYI if you ran a lucky egg between April 11th and 20th you will receive 150,000 XP today.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Niantic announced today that to make up for the friend XP bug anyone that ran a lucky egg in 4/11-4/20 will get XP to correct the glitch. It won't show up in your journal, just get added. Cheers and happy hunting all :)

    submitted by /u/mimzynull
    [link] [comments]

    I caught 3 shinnies in one day!

    Posted: 09 May 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    I'm still pretty new to Pokémon Go and only started a month or two ago, and today I got three shinnies! I got a Snubbull, plusle and a Marill ( of course ). I'm really proud of myself and wanted to share, so thank you shiny gods for this!

    submitted by /u/sssarGyllaretiL
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having a problem with incense not working?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    For quite some time, my incense has been bugged. Initially, I thought it just wasn't working (not attracting anything), but I started to see the little puffs that indicate a Pokemon leaving the map. So it seems that i have an invisible Pokemon problem... The incense may be attracting Pokemon, but the app won't show me them. I can only assume that they were there because of those puffs.

    This is obviously very frustrating. Any tips? Anyone have the same issue?

    submitted by /u/09star
    [link] [comments]

    Known issue/Game crashing due to evolving buddy

    Posted: 09 May 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    Have any of you guys had this issue after evolving your buddy in the last week? And if so has your game crashed?

    submitted by /u/Geech17
    [link] [comments]

    I just caught a shiny shadow Beldum!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    I defeated a team rocket leader and caught it. I named it Grievous, after General Grievous from star wars because shiny mega Metagross has four arms and reminds me of General Grievous.

    submitted by /u/Banegoldmore
    [link] [comments]

    Silver Pinap Berry should also double XL candies

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Personally I use these berries very rarely but they are still quite rare to find so I would like them to have a real use

    submitted by /u/maximecallewaert
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if you purify a level 50 pokemon? What level does it jump up to?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    This is completely hypothetical because I don't have enough XL candy or stardust to attempt this yet. If i'm not mistaken, purifying pokemon bumps up a pokémon's level, but what if it's already powered up to level 50 and you purify it, would it stay the same CP/Level?

    submitted by /u/lilhilbaby
    [link] [comments]

    In game news not updated?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Back into the game after 2 years and the news section says it hasn't been updated for over 500 days? Is it bugged or just like that? There's no update for the game.

    submitted by /u/TakoyakiSadBoi
    [link] [comments]

    What an amazing marill day

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/a/VlGhzRs I can't believe I got 5 shinies one back to back and that azmarill is rank one (for non xl, so 10-15-14)

    submitted by /u/Thebird533
    [link] [comments]

    Check out the new limited time event!

    Posted: 09 May 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    I got a shiny marill out of the first 3 random appearances, maybe you guys will be able to get one too

    submitted by /u/Droopzza
    [link] [comments]

    20 field researches done.. 0 Shiny

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Once again another field research day goes by and I get 0 shiny opportunities. My buddy gets 3.. thanks niantic!

    submitted by /u/Oprious
    [link] [comments]

    Are shiny Pokémon useful?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    I started the game back when it was only 1st gen Pokémon and I started playing again and there's been a lot added to the game, I got a shiny dragonite but it's a 1 star and 600 cp. is it useless, what are shiny Pokémon for?

    submitted by /u/lsdann
    [link] [comments]

    Evolving Spritzee ?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    Hello guys

    I just collected 50 Spritzee candies and I am trying to evolve it.

    However it showed that I need to use incense in order to be able to do it.

    So I just put an insence and I still cant evolve it.

    Do you know if there is something special that I need to do while I use the insence? Do I have to wait for it to finish? Does Spritzee has fo be my buddy while I use it?

    submitted by /u/90210534
    [link] [comments]

    Who do I evolve?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    I have two Dragonairs and a Dratini, as well as 95 candies. One Dragonair is 1224 CP and 0 stars, and the other is 755 CP and 3 stars. The Dratini is 844 and 2 stars. Which one should I evolve when I can?

    submitted by /u/TheSunniest
    [link] [comments]

    Will having bad internet get me banned?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    I have really bad internet (thanks germany), and often I teleport all over the place. Will this make the game think im spoofing and ban me?

    submitted by /u/AxiomClient
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment