• Breaking News

    Friday, June 11, 2021

    Pokémon GO - The niantic $100 survery email appears to be legit

    Pokémon GO - The niantic $100 survery email appears to be legit


    The niantic $100 survery email appears to be legit

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    Some trainers are being selected to fill out a survey for niantic. At first glance it is hard to tell if it is a fishing scam or not, but a user reached out to niantic and verification that it is legit, and futuregamerelases did a small article on it as well.

    As always be sure to protect your emails by reaching out to companies that contact you if it seems fishy, (not replying to the fishy email)

    submitted by /u/BootsMade4Walking
    [link] [comments]

    I really do believe the terrain should have more effect on the spawning Pokémon types

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    I was hoping to get more water types, which are extremely sparce in my collection, by insencing in the middle of a river. No effect.

    What is a Purrloin doing in the water?

    https://imgur.com/gallery/gqyfU0O

    submitted by /u/-AntiMattr-
    [link] [comments]

    Slowpoke the easiest excellent throw on Pokémon go?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    During this week with the latest challenge I have found every time I go To catch a Slowpoke and I would say I'm hitting excellent's 9/10 of the time no exaggeration's. Anyone else agree? Or have found other pokes that you have found easy to catch?

    submitted by /u/Gutsy125
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else think there should be remote trade passes?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    Having remote raid passes was a great step I can get raids done now with ease for any POkemon I want now. The next step should be Remote trades

    submitted by /u/ApexGunner
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic deleted a gym *WHILE I WAS RAIDING IN IT*

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    A tragic story in 4 Images.

    https://postimg.cc/sBRdtmbL

    I did a Snorlax raid with my family and a few friends Remoted in. While trying to catch the Snorlax all of our accounts were seeing him pop out immediately, then it would kick us back to the map and say "Pokémon not found". We would click on the gym, go back to the catch screen, waste another Golden Razz, try again, get kicked again. Something was definitely wrong. Then the gym showed the Raid Badge at the top and wouldn't let us back to the Snorlax. Thankfully my husband was able to get a few screenshots at the very end.

    Two of us spun the gym while the third was still trying to catch. Then clicking the gym brought up a new message:

    "Gyms are under construction."

    Crap. Our maps were locked up, you couldn't see your profile or any of the other widgets. So we had to restart. And the gym was gone. They deleted it while we were raiding and cost us a bunch of Golden Razz, our raid passes, and all Snorlaxes.

    Why can't they delete gyms and stops at night? This is insanity. We've all submitted tickets but I don't think Niantic will do anything. Ugh.

    submitted by /u/TheOfficeRevisited
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have a shiny you regret evolving?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Let me start this off by saying my "favorite" shinies are ones that I like the colors of. I have two I regret evolving because the colors changed when I did.

    I caught a shiny Nidoran male, which was a very cute blue (the same as a female). Evolved it into Nidorino, and it became this ugly grayish-blue color. Not so cute.

    Same with the shiny Gible I caught during the community day. Evolved it into a Gabite, which kept the brighter coloring of its unevolved form. Then... I evolved it into a Garchomp. Once again, the colors changed to an uglier shade.

    Do you have any you regret evolving? And why?

    submitted by /u/pastel-skulls
    [link] [comments]

    Happy to see this little guy again

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/sN9D1BW

    It's refreshing to see pokemon like Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur back after being bombarded with nonstop plusle and minun.

    submitted by /u/tobago_88
    [link] [comments]

    Changed shirt and now it’s changed my avatar?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    I guess in theory this is a small annoyance, but I figured if anybody would understand it's this community.

    After months of small tweaks I finally felt like I had my avatar the way I wanted and after completing the Slow collection I changed my shirt to that and then bam it completely changed my avatar.

    Anyone else??

    submitted by /u/justanotherblondeale
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon Home

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    For any of you who weren't aware, you don't need a Nintendo Switch to get Meltan... there's an app called Pokèmon Home.

    Find Pokémon Home on the App Store, install it, create and/or log-in with a Nintendo account and you can send a pokemon of your choice (gone forever though) to Pokèmon Home. You will receive the Mystery Box as a reward. The Mystery Box acts like an incense that spawns Meltan. Catch as many Meltan's as you can in the hour that it is active and keep the ones you like.

    submitted by /u/SavageGawdx
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon Go makes me so happy

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    I hope this post is allowed here, if not I'm sorry!

    So, my boyfriend downloaded this game for me back in December because he loves it but I never got around to playing it. I didn't think I could get into it seeing as how I haven't played/watched pokemon since I was a kid but it was kinda interesting watching him play. After my car accident in late April, I decided to give it a go because I had no car and walking was all I could do. Let me tell you, this is honestly the most fun I've ever had!! I've made it to level 30 (almost on 31), have caught 19 shinies, 2 legendary pokemon, and have evolved a few hundred so far. Filling up my pokedox is such a damn thrill. I seriously play all day haha.

    I'm so happy I found this subreddit as well. You all have such awesome tips, funny stories, and share such amazing things. I'm glad to have joined such an awesome community. If you guys have any tips as I'm still a new player, I'd love to hear them :) thank you

    submitted by /u/shamiitron
    [link] [comments]

    3 shiny in 3 days

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    I recently found my PokeBall Plus and charged it up. It sits on my desk at work which is next to a stop and (sometimes depending on gps drift) a gym.

    Today I found my third shiny from just clicking the button.

    Now my boss wants to order one!

    https://imgur.com/a/izG7lbk

    submitted by /u/diablo3dfx
    [link] [comments]

    I am so sick of stunfisk

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    Honestly that's the whole post. Everybody has one and they take forever to wear down. I usually use grass against electric but their ground attacks wipe out grass.

    That's all. I see them in almost every <1500 battle. I'm sick of them.

    submitted by /u/euphomaniac
    [link] [comments]

    Go battle league is awesome.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    After finally getting some decent pokemon that I could use and some pokemon with 2 moves, I have to say that great league is amazing for a lower level player like me. I've got stardust coming in to fuel more pokemon to use in battle and also additional rewards like wild Pokémon and rare candy too!

    I've absolutely fallen in love with my venusaur who I used an elite charged tm on, and he's been in my team consistently since I've got him, with other pokemon switching in and out occasionally. I hit rank 15 today and reckon after go-fest (so I can get more candy for pokemon I can't power up/2nd move) I'll be able to hit rank 20 no questions asked!

    Any great league veterans around to give some tips when it comes to team building/playing in general?

    submitted by /u/TheFireBurst
    [link] [comments]

    Today was really rough so I logged onto PoGo to take my mind off of it and managed to catch (my first) two shinies in a row!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    I got some pretty bad news about a school situation I'm in and was very devastated. I logged on to take my mind off of it and what do you know! Not only did I catch my first shiny ever but I also immediately caught another after. I have never had this good of luck before :) it made my day a lot better

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Jn3PYSZ

    So, any name ideas?

    submitted by /u/io3401
    [link] [comments]

    Having Trouble Joining Raids

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    I've had a few raids say "unable to find raid with that group code" after I'm invited and go to join. Does this mean the raid is full already or something? Just curious if it's something I'm doing wrong.

    submitted by /u/AffectionateNose7858
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if Giovanni's shadow pokemon escapes?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    It has never happened to me but I was wondering what happens if the pokemon escapes or if you make very bad throws wasting all your poke balls trying to catch it? Has this happened to anyone?

    submitted by /u/Electrical_Flower_26
    [link] [comments]

    Let's Go, Meltan

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Hi guys been searching around for Exeggcute but can't seem to find any. I live in a pretty rural area, and even using the Mossy Lures doesn't seem to attract any.

    submitted by /u/Soulbouned
    [link] [comments]

    Will walking to use Go Battle League ever return?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    The special bonuses has had "no walking required for the go battle league" for quite some time and they keep extending it.

    Will they ever revert it? I think it would kill the game for a lot of people, me included. Part of the fun of the game for me is grinding to build teams and try them out in the league.

    Once it goes back to one battle per day, maybe 2 if i go for a walk, it'll make the game much less enjoyable.

    submitted by /u/Silebyst
    [link] [comments]

    In honor of the Slowpoke event I drew a little one! ��

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/TT4NfzC

    Here's my little Slowpoke I drew! After 5 years of not playing I'm finally back into the groove of Pokémon Go and I love the recent events going on! Hope you guys like this little one.

    submitted by /u/reunion_shall_come
    [link] [comments]

    No I'm not mad...not at all ��

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    First catch of the day and a got a shiny Slowpoke, only to realize he is a 0☆...RIP 🤦

    Edit: I leave reddit for 8 hours and it blows up on me 😂 There are so many comments I figured I'd just write this edit. Anyways I actually caught this when out with my mum, and we joked about this little cursed blessing. Rare as can be...but terrible for battling 🤭 One way or another I'm still pleased I caught her, even if her stats are low lol I'll either keep her on PoGo or transfer her to my switch for hyper training. Haven't decided yet 🤷

    Edit 2: Woah thank you for the awards, I wasn't expecting them but really do appreciate them all! Yall have been great, I've had fun reading comments and learning how rare these guys actually are! I used to joke getting a 0 was as rare as a 45, but had no idea it was even more rare! 😮 But don't worry I won't ever get rid of her, she's resting in her poké-ball lol

    submitted by /u/MannyBots
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any info on the make up Philadelphia Safari Zone?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    I was watching Trainer club (youtuber) and he had an image pop up on the screen saying that philly will have a make up safari zone and i wanted to know if anyone knew any information about it?

    submitted by /u/DEVILSHOLIC
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t battle because Sableye refuses to be caught

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    I've used at least 20 pokeballs and berries trying to catch a stupid Sableye as my mystery Pokémon reward in battle league. I can't start my next 5 games because it won't let me just not catch it.

    I've been trying to catch it on and off for the past few hours. I've restarted the game. I even restarted my phone.

    The cursed Sableye refuses to be captured.

    submitted by /u/greyukelele
    [link] [comments]

    Riolu worth powering up?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    I have a riolu which is at 496 cp right now I am level 30 at the moment I can use it for great league once i evolve it since its gonna be around 1400 cp as a lucario But is it worth using my rare candies to power it up so it can be a 2k lucario? or should i just leave it and use lucario for great league.

    submitted by /u/galaxy390
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an active super radar task currently?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    I started playing few days ago and friends told me to get the radar but there wasn't any follow mission after I completed " A Troubling Situation " Kinda hard to understand if I missed the task or am I missing something else.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/ADPdaking
    [link] [comments]

    Should previous PVP season have an impact on current season?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    TLDR: Should pogo rank up players at the start of pvp seasons to try to help new players get into pvp.

    A lot of other games do this method where your previous seasons rank will affect what your ranks are during the new season. So lets say you were rank 20 last season than you should start out at rank 15 this season. I understand how a clean sweep and leveling up has its own benefits and/needs to stops people from spamming out the great rewards early into the season. However it also creates a very miserable experience for new players looking to get into pvp, or to just try it out

    Basically during the start of a new season you take all the highest ranked players from the last season that still have their high ranked teams and utterly kill the fun and enjoyment for new players when this could be avoided by looking at previous seasons rankings. The start of a new season is a huge selling point for people wanting to try something out. So a bunch of new players join in and just get utterly slaughtered and either get a desire to build a team and study it. Or more often than not rage quit and say this is stupid.

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/DangerousParsley
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment