• Breaking News

    Monday, June 14, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - June 2021

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - June 2021


    Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - June 2021

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Rules

    Bugs

    Instruction Manual


    Useful Links


    I'm sick of the memes here, I want the discussion posts!

    try http://nr.reddit.com/r/pokemongo for desktop users or this for mobile/app users.


    Niantic support : https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us

    /r/PokemonGO FAQ: /r/PokemonGo/wiki/FAQ


    There's this Pokéstop/Gym near me which seems inappropriate. Can I report it?

    Use this link. However, Niantic seems to be preoccupied with other things now, so don't expect too much.

    We have Niantic representatives on both here and /r/TheSilphRoad - please do not ping them for bugs which are in the known issues page unless you have found a niche yet gamebreaking issue/exploit.


    Where can I find other players in my area?

    Try our regional subreddits list! Also, see the related subreddits or TSR's community map!


    If you have any suggestions for FAQs to append to this thread or for meta questions, message the moderators or mention /u/PokemonGoMods!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Today people amused me

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:08 AM PDT

    Took over the gym at work and then this happened after I left my Vaporeon

    https://imgur.com/a/uu9ZoMQ

    submitted by /u/igogolf
    [link] [comments]

    This might just be my opinion, but this last update is probably one of the worst we've ever gotten.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    The raid reward skipping trick no longer works which is pointless as many people don't care about seeing what they've gotten or want to speed things up.

    The 'A wild ____ appeared' text is gone which is also pointless. I mean the game functions fine without it. But who asked for this?

    And now my phone will go into sleep mode if I'm not using it which is the most irritating addition to the game I've ever experienced. I live in a small town and have to drive from stop to stop during events. So having to unlock my phone every time instead of already having the game open, sitting on the passenger seat is extremely irritating. Even when walking I had to unlock my phone a few times and it even went to sleep while I was waiting in a raid lobby.

    It seems like nothing beneficial has been added to the game with this update. Now I finally understand why so many people hate Niantic.

    submitted by /u/MaskMaster99
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Garchomp shoulda been colored after a mako or great white shark

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    Mako shark cause they're the fastest and/or a great white cause they're top dawg. Either way, they're p much the same color, just a classic ocean blue with a pale blue or white under belly which woulda been perfect for a shiny speedy powerful land shark.

    submitted by /u/lmpossibear
    [link] [comments]

    Should call it everytime!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    My girlfriend and I were trading and as the trade starts she jokes "Well it is gonna be four stars for you." It arrives, I appraise and we both momentarily lose our minds!

    submitted by /u/DamianThePhoenix
    [link] [comments]

    I wish I could buy past special research tasks

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    As a relatively new player (Mid February) I tend to become mildly envious when I read about past research tasks and rewards. For example, when I started I completely ignored the Kanto event (because: no clue what's what) but now I deeply regret I didn't take part. Would have loved the challenge of the more lengthy and difficult special research tasks.

    I wish there was a way as a new player to buy into past research tasks, at least the ones which are not time-limited.

    submitted by /u/Moleander
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] female Frillish in a gym, their motivation heart is blocking their face

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Well, I'm super proud of myself. I found a bug! A really insignificant and completely cosmetic bug. https://imgur.com/a/Bd0SrsW

    Can't say about the male frillish. It was a pink themed gym so there we go.

    submitted by /u/mikebellman
    [link] [comments]

    First Shiny I’ve Ever Hatched

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/qI1S0QQ

    Was not expecting to ever hatch a shiny but this was a great surprise this morning

    submitted by /u/Blayno-
    [link] [comments]

    I changed my starter buddy for the first time

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    I played sporadically in 2016, but got back into pogo last summer and still had my starter Squirtle as my buddy from some point, and I've just been keeping him around since then. It was nice to have the buddy bounce and so I never felt the immediate need to switch buddies since I wasn't desperate for the mythical quests. However, recently Galarian Slowbro and its gun released and I wanted it, and so I had to move on for now. I don't know if the dates are always added to the count or not, but I thought this was a pretty long "last time together". Thanks for your reading.

    The Squirtle

    submitted by /u/flameduck
    [link] [comments]

    Two things that I wish we had in Pokémon GO

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    1.) A way to set a default Pokéball that you want to use, instead of having to change it every time you click on a Pokemon

    2.)Pokémon Centers so you can walk to them and heal your Pokémon without having to use revives and potions

    submitted by /u/DylSax
    [link] [comments]

    Lag is outrageously bad

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    I am getting straight up murdered in battle league by this lag. Losing matchups I should win, but when the lag lets go my Pokémon is already down to 10% health. Hope this gets fixed fast. Not wasting any more raid passes until this gets fixed either.

    submitted by /u/n8_sousa
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to gain XP?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    I recently hit level 40 and I have now started my grind towards lvl 50. But as we all know there's an insane amount of XP needed to get there. So I am wondering if any of my fellow trainers have any advice on how to get XP as fast as possible? What methods do you use? I wish you all a great summer filled with lots of shines and hundos!

    submitted by /u/XDLaRsen
    [link] [comments]

    I've hit some sort of jackpot

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    I finished my Ripple in Time research and my Celebi was 4*, perfect IV. Like im actually crying im so happy. My partner on the other hand is crying because he's jealous.. "you only have two times to catch a perfect celebi and you got it like wtf"

    Anyways inhad to share my joy, is it that uncommon to get a perfect IV Celebi?! 🥰

    submitted by /u/desireeliisaXO
    [link] [comments]

    Game got very laggy and staggers a lot after this last update

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    It's so bad. It was running flawlessly until yesterday on my new, good phone but today it stutters so much. It's so annoying to throw a ball with all these stutters. I hope they fix it asap...

    submitted by /u/skanoirhc
    [link] [comments]

    My first Shiny Legendary was followed up by a twin just a few days later!?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    I was over the moon when I encountered this shiny from the Battle League encounter last friday - 3* too ready to join the great league!

    But I couldnt believe my eyes when I encountered another one just yesterday, also from Battle League encounters?! Is the shiny rate higher or have I been insanely lucky??

    http://imgur.com/gallery/XSs1tpH

    Would have been more cool if it was one of the other Regi's, but I really cant be complaining! Gotta love the rank 20 battle league Legendary encounters man. Been having so much fun lately

    submitted by /u/newthrowgoesaway
    [link] [comments]

    Team rocket special quests

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    So I finished a troubling situation just now... super late. Didn't get another quest in the team rocket storyline, will I ever get to continue it?

    submitted by /u/ItsAceBit
    [link] [comments]

    Birthday Mons

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Ended up finding some shiny Mon's after work and going to the mall. Only hoped for 1 but ended with 3 instead. What an amazing birthday! 🥳 http://imgur.com/gallery/1jkuOJe

    submitted by /u/SumDonkus
    [link] [comments]

    You found your favourite pokemons?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    Hatched my baby dearest yesterday from a 12km egg. Couldn't be happier! You guys found your favourite pokemons in the wild yet?

    https://i.imgur.com/2dX3yVy.png

    submitted by /u/EvolutionEpic
    [link] [comments]

    Battleleague is pointless and is monotonous

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    For the small amount of stardust you get if you can win one match, to the rare candy you may win if you can somehow string 4 wins together in a row. For the irritation it causes, battleleague to me feels broken.

    You build a carefully selected team around pokemon you regularly face who give you trouble, only to find you then never see those pokemon again whilst you have that team, but you can guarantee if you switch your pokemon out... Surprise, Surprise, here come those perfect counters to your new team.

    Sorry this is so ranty and long, but I feel battling is a waste of time, takes no skill, hasn't got a fun element to it like in the actual games and is not worth the rewards you receive.

    submitted by /u/Abyss_Guardian
    [link] [comments]

    We're only ever an arm's length away from being a Rocket Grunt.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Me after catching my millionth tailed slowpoke: I could just cut the tail off of one to complete my research.

    A friendly reminder that the dark side calls out to all of us from time to time. May timed research never make you question which side you are on, fellow trainers.

    submitted by /u/penisbuffet
    [link] [comments]

    Still can’t get Sylveon…

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    I used the naming trick for a shiny already. But I've got well over 70 hearts on my buddy eevee, all earned after the event. The shadow never appears as sylveon in the "evolve" button. Am I doing something wrong? I see a lot of people are having issues with this and don't see any solutions. Is there any kind of trick I'm missing or is this a well known glitch now? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sagethecrayaway
    [link] [comments]

    missing pokémon when using the battle option

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    i currently have 121 pokémon. i just unloaded a bunch of super low levels that i was not going to ever use or power up.

    but i notice when i go to trainer battle, i go to choose the pokémon, i only 119 show up. two of my highest pokémon aren't there. anyone know about this or experiencing the same issue?

    submitted by /u/linux_head_
    [link] [comments]

    I walked 50k steps yesterday

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    Was at Virginia Beach for vacation and they have that amazing boardwalk and I ended up pretty much nonstop walking from 5:30am -8:30pm. Somehow went from like 10k to 50k on my weekly rewards too which was my goal so yay!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/YpEWvRH

    submitted by /u/davisthefreeman
    [link] [comments]

    How do i Use my Premium Battle Pass ?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    I have 5 and i dont know how to use them. If i join someones Raid it tells me to buy a Pass.

    Help , thx

    submitted by /u/Basic_Meringue_9953
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon Go Bridal Shower

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Hey everyone. I have a coworker who plays pokemon go with me. This is what I made for her bridal shower. Enjoy.

    bridal shower gift

    submitted by /u/ZaddyXerxes
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Slakoth

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I was wondering why there is so much hate towards shiny Slakoth. I just saw ZoëTwoDots's latest video where she actually transferred her shiny Slakoth. I've seen Mystic7 talk about how he dislikes it too. Personally, I would love to get my hands on one. So why do people hate the little guy?

    submitted by /u/NikBlack007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment