• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 10, 2021

    Pokémon GO - The new Slowpoke shirt is very suggestive…

    Pokémon GO - The new Slowpoke shirt is very suggestive…


    The new Slowpoke shirt is very suggestive…

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    I was so excited to complete my Slowpoke challenge and get my new shirt!! So when I finally completed it, I went to go don my new outfit and, well…… it's like this on both sides. Did the developers not notice this? Are they trolling us!? I cannot stop laughing every time I see it

    https://imgur.com/gallery/AX8vwrY

    submitted by /u/ankafi
    [link] [comments]

    I'm very scared of this grunt's inhumanely buff physique

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Is this a Machamp in a human skin suit or a fighting type grunt that threw away her humanity to become one with her pokemon and achieve the ultimate buff physique? Either way I am terrified for my safety.

    http://imgur.com/a/JMIGEAN

    submitted by /u/Ruuwoomy
    [link] [comments]

    What do people think of a sticker book where you can put one of each sticker you have or receive?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    Then have the ability to click on them to have it pop up and look larger, show on your public profile if you want, etc!

    submitted by /u/TheAmazingSparky
    [link] [comments]

    PvP feels rigged

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    It feels like such a little b**ch thing to say and feel. I'll fight 50 dragons, and when I finally pull a fairy, the team has steel and poison. I'll fight full teams of water and ground, so when I get some grass and ground, the teams I'm fighting are all counters. Everytime. I feel like I have a really good mix of every type, 3stars across the board. All powered up and tm'd. Am I just that terrible, or are there specific Pokémon that I should be using.

    submitted by /u/DaddyTreh
    [link] [comments]

    Which Pokémon should get a community day in July ?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Still can't get over gible com day so just thinking which Pokémon should be featured in July com day (damn sure it's not gonna be any other pseudo legendary till next year) and it's also 5th anniversary so maybe this july community day might be a great one, which Pokémon do you all think should be featured this time ???

    submitted by /u/Tricky_Fisherman_914
    [link] [comments]

    Premium Battle Pass should equal Remote Raid Pass

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    Of course I bought an ultra box prior to the remote raid passes last year and now I'm almost up to 20 battle passes and I'm really wishing Niantic would combine these two passes. Who's with me ?

    submitted by /u/Then-Statistician-85
    [link] [comments]

    Found my old account

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    Sooo back when Pokemon Go was released I made an account and played for hours a day. Fast forward one year and I totally forgot about Pokemon Go because of school and stuff. Two weeks ago I downloaded the game again and tried to login to my account, after a few attempts I managed to login to my account. And What do I see? A Pikachu with a 2016 stamp! There are plenty of 2016 pokemon but the Pikachu I thought was the coolest :).

    Question to you guys: What is the oldest pokemon you own?

    submitted by /u/vZula
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting hatch in June

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    I Never noticed but I apparently has an egg from Halloween that I never hatched until now. Let's just say I was a little suprised to get a shiny hat Bulbasaur

    http://imgur.com/gallery/4hraS2n

    submitted by /u/Holobsi
    [link] [comments]

    Color organization method for shiny Pokémon or regular if you want

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/f5rjKhi

    So I have really bad OCD when it comes to things being in the order of color so I took it upon myself to figure out a way to organize my Pokémon accordingly this is the best that I could come up with please let me know if any of you have any ideas or if you like the concept 😅😊😁

    submitted by /u/Young_nova880
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t delete PoGo account due to Niantic litigation

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/oZQL4zF

    "You are receiving this email because you have submitted a request for your Pokémon GO account to be deleted. We are writing to inform you that we have been unable to process your request because, in connection with pending litigation, Niantic currently has a legal obligation to retain certain information pertaining to some of its products and features, which includes some player activity that occurred in the U.S. Your support ticket has been closed. We recommend that you check back in periodically to know whether we can accept your deletion request in the future. Please know that we are unable to offer any further information regarding this topic at this time."

    submitted by /u/yagsnyar1
    [link] [comments]

    rant: taking down a gym for someone to hop in on the last Pokémon to defeat it

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    I live in the city and sometimes I just get SO frustrated taking down the gym by me that's always full with hefty full health Pokémon. Ill take my time defeating each Pokémon...but on the final round towards the last Pokémon someone will always pop in to "help" take it down and then they also get winner priority and they steal it!! Very frustrating. It's always blue team too....

    submitted by /u/5RRA
    [link] [comments]

    How to PvP like a pro. Satisfaction guarantee.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    1. Start a match.

    2. Your game crashed. Opponent gathers 2 charge moves.

    3. Reopen game with 2 remaining Pokémon.

    4. Opponent spams the charge moves.

    5. Have fun?

    submitted by /u/PokemonGoBao
    [link] [comments]

    Incredible Luck?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Started the day already having a Rocket Radar, battled Arlo and got a shiny Venonat, fast forward maybe 20-25 min, I pop an incense to do some research tasks, the first Pokémon to spawn, being a Psyduck, also turns out to be shiny as well. Has anyone else ever had that happen?

    submitted by /u/muhlshockey3
    [link] [comments]

    I AM THE SLOWPOPE

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Slowpoke is my FAVORITE pokemon, I have over a thousand across every single generation of games. The current event makes me so so happy, and while the rewards could be better, getting Mega Slowbro and the galarian form is great! I have a couple shinies that friends have gifted me but I have yet to catch my own, but I'm determined to change that this week! This is my favorite event I've ever played in GO, but I know niantic could do one even better :)

    https://imgur.com/a/r2rkbEo

    not sure how image posting works but I have some pics of the collection haha

    submitted by /u/papigarrett
    [link] [comments]

    Need help!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    I need a snapshot of landorus and never got the chance to catch it, (didn't have enough friends to do raids). Is there anyway I can still do this challenge?

    submitted by /u/thoomin716
    [link] [comments]

    When you get beaten in GBL... By Niantic

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    Hi everyone.

    In light of the recent events regarding the stardust greed problem with Niantic, and how quick they responded to it, I feel that there is a much more pressing issue that needs to be fixed ASAP. Server stability.

    So, what happened today, that triggered me to write this?

    First match, I start with Gfisk vs Altaria. He attacks with a couple of dragon breaths before switching to Nidoqueen. Since Nidoqueen's Earth Power and Gfisk's EQ charge at the same time, I was ahead in terms of energy and could win that one, but I decided to throw an EQ, wait for his EP and switch to my Pelipper. And then... this happened:

    https://preview.redd.it/ne9pwin375471.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=226beacb0932af1ed6e8abba63d234ce0ee39cbf

    The game froze completely after that (mind that annoying spinning pokeball on the top left) and I had no other choice but to quit, since you can't even surrender when that happens.

    Ok, bad luck, I thought. I'll try switching to WiFi and see if that was the problem (even though my phone reception was great). So I went again.

    Gfisk/Pelipper/Venusaur vs Empoleon/Sableye/A9T (Charm). Long story short, I managed to line up my Pelipper with his Empoleon at the end of the battle. No shields, both around 40% health but he had no energy and I had two weather balls. And when I was about to throw my second WB, this happened

    https://preview.redd.it/cbo55z2c85471.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d5cabc40d230acef5c9dc54a63e3cf46689e59d0

    Once again, the game froze and I had no other option but to close the app and give away a win that was mine.

    Why am I writing this?

    Yesterday, I watched Wallower's video regarding the stardust issue and found Niantic's comment about the "contract of trust", where it says "...you should always feel your knowledge and skill determine the outcome of your battles". And then, well, we got to the happy ending where Niantic reversed this stardust nerf to the original gains from S7.

    Very cool move from the content creators, raising their voices for the ones that won't be heard, but, after what happened to me today, (and I'm sure it has happened to every single person throughout the 8 seasons of GBL) what's the point of using this stardust to build strong, competitive teams if Niantic servers are very likely to beat you, just because? Why would I bother to learn how many fast moves are required for each charged move, if micro-cuts, lag and desync won't let me focus on it? Why would I even care to go into GBL if I need more than skill, knowledge and stardust to win a game?

    I am writing this because everyone saw how quickly Niantic reacted when they realized they messed up, and I feel like this issue should be of the utmost importance for them. I don't care if they have to disable GBL for a whole week, as long as it means that servers are going to work properly, but it's about time the game worked as it should. There's so much potential that this dynamic type of PvP has to offer, and , unfortunately, Niantic doesn't realize that

    Sorry for the long post. I needed to get this off my chest, because (of course) it is not the first time that it has happened to me, and sure it won't be the last. I know this sure will sound like a rant from me, and many of you may not even play PvP, but there's a whole community out there playing the game only because of PvP, and playing it today feels like a bad joke and a waste of time.

    That's it. Stay safe everyone

    submitted by /u/matiignr
    [link] [comments]

    Email from Niantic

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Has anybody ever seen this before it's the first time I've seen it and I'm very skeptical. To me it seems like a scam but I just want to check around first.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/lHM8mco

    submitted by /u/Sen1000
    [link] [comments]

    Dunsparce should evolve into Giratina

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    You just need to complete the following: - Earn 100 Hearts with your buddy - Battle in 50 Raids with ONLY this Pokemon - Must be shiny - Complete a Triathlon - Sell your soul to a Ghastly - Witness Mimikyu's true form.

    submitted by /u/ValrunNightshade
    [link] [comments]

    Evolving to frustration move set.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    So I was wondering if you evolve a shadow pokemon with the move frustration will it keep frustration?

    submitted by /u/sirchezbal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment