• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 9, 2021

    Pokémon GO - I just got my first shiny!

    Pokémon GO - I just got my first shiny!


    I just got my first shiny!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    It's a psyduck, the stats may not be the best but at least it looks pretty cool! (in both ways) http://imgur.com/gallery/K8B5HPf

    submitted by /u/raphielll
    [link] [comments]

    Slowbro!! Go to horny jail!!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    So, today I saw this attack on good manners in plain day and sight of everyone! We can't allow this, as this horny Slowbro comes and does as he pleases with everyone he pleases! Stop Slowbro, stop!!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/x8ZzwsK

    submitted by /u/Dalvenjha
    [link] [comments]

    After 4 LONG YEARS i finally got a perfect!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Its only a Pikachu though... Now i only have to wait another 4 years to get a perfect shiny... 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

    submitted by /u/Yaya-cakes
    [link] [comments]

    Losing raids because the timer runs out while Pokémon is shrinking

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    It's absolutely ridiculous that we should lose raids because a Pokémon does it's shrinking animation after being defeated and the timer runs out. This just happened to me (again!) with a mega slowbro, and has happened several other times over the time raids in general have been introduced. A win is a win, and the time should stop when it's defeated.

    Rant over.

    submitted by /u/RussianSpyBot0190
    [link] [comments]

    I meant to post this in 2017 already

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    I meant to post this about four years ago, but in the spirit of the very slow discovery challenge, I hope I'm not too late for the party.

    Rattata, what are you looking at?

    https://imgur.com/9UREXRI

    submitted by /u/WayBehindTime
    [link] [comments]

    2016 returning player first impressions

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    I just picked the game back up a few days ago on a whim. I played lots in 2016 and a little bit in 2017 before quitting. I logged in to a lvl 30 account with a 3296 CP Dragonite and a ridiculous number of high IV Eeveelutions.

    Gyms - I've looked into the new system a bit and I understand the lower-CP-slower-decay system for defenders, but I miss seeing the chunky high CP stacked gyms that took a lot of work to take down. I guess it's not needed so much anymore because there are so many other opportunities to battle.

    Gym coins - ~8hrs to guarantee the 50 daily cap is lower but more relaxed and casual friendly than I remember it being before. I'm making it a point to leave gyms alone if I see the Pokemon inside have been there for less than 8hrs. I approve of this system.

    The Trainer Battles - I like them. The CP/league categorisation is good but only Great League is available currently. I've had fun tailoring and learning movesets and sorting out a ~1500 CP team. Got my ass handed to me a few times as I had to learn what some moves are and who I can expect to have them, and even what type some Pokemon are (even outside of PokemonGO I've only got experience with first and second gen). I see that they are currently available without walking 3km, which is great. I'm not so keen on the idea of having to walk 3km to unlock 5 battles.

    Raids - very fun. Very thankful for the remote passes. Grabbed myself a couple of Slowpokes from the event and even got a Registeel yesterday. My first Legendary!

    Team Rocket encounters - I like this. More excuses to battle are always welcome. Shadow Pokemon are interesting.

    Appraisal - THANK YOU. Thank you Niantic for letting me actually see the stats rather than clicking through 3 sets of a dialogue and using IV-CP calculators.

    Stardust - since I'm gonna want to be adding second charged moves on all my battle Pokemon this is a bit of a yikes. I need so much stardust. Christ.

    Trading - never done before! I obviously have an inventory stacked with 2016 Pokemon which I understand have high Lucky chance. I hope to trade off anything I'm not going to use to a better home.

    Field and Special Research - I like it a lot. It adds some tasks to break up the catch-transfer-evolve grind and my brain likes the rewards dopamine.

    The buddy system - it's cute but having to do everything slowly in VR is a bit annoying. After seeing that I walked my Dragonite over 300km in the past I am grateful for Rare Candy.

    And I still can't excellent curve ball Pokemon that are "too close" to the screen to save my life.

    Overall the game seems much, much better and more satisfying to play, but it's also a bit overwhelming because there are so many Pokemon and I have no idea how I could ever have the time to complete the Pokedex.

    submitted by /u/SabreWalrus
    [link] [comments]

    Another pokemon for horny jail

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    So I'm trying to get the galarian slowbro, I've been quite lucky so far in the amount spawning, but I've just loaded up to see this 😂

    http://imgur.com/a/jRAS8Qy

    submitted by /u/MrsColley
    [link] [comments]

    Raid passes should be consumed when the raid boss is defeated

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    As the title states, I think raid passes should only be consumed when the party successfully beats the raid boss.

    I got this idea from playing a game called "Genshin Impact". In this game, Resin (similar to raid passes in Pokemon Go) are consumed only at the END of a boss fight/dungeon to collect rewards. They are not consumed at all if the defeat was unsuccessful. This method would save passes for newer players of PoGo / stop wasting passes when party members leave mid-battle.

    Anyone disagree...?

    submitted by /u/ri0chan
    [link] [comments]

    Do you keep your weak shinies?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Just caught a 245 cp shiny slowbro with 0 star IV's. Should I keep him for decoration or say goodbye 😆

    submitted by /u/Premastered
    [link] [comments]

    Making opening and sending gifts easier

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Anyone else agree that they should make opening and sending gifts easier and faster since it takes a lot of time to send 20 gifts

    submitted by /u/More_Neighborhood_89
    [link] [comments]

    PoGo at Walt Disney World is great

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    Anyone else been to WDW and played PoGo? I don't live in or near a heavily populated/downtown area so this is like heaven for me. It's perfect… waiting in lines for rides and attractions is a great time for raids/catching. I was at Disney Springs for Gible comm day. This was my best comm day experience ever! Besides it being gibles, every stop was lured up as far as the eye could see. Today I was at Animal kingdom and I caught a hundo Bunnelby plus a shiny as well. All of this to say, this has been my best Pokémon Go experience since starting the game last august.

    submitted by /u/FINomenal999
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost type pokemon

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    So i have the mew challenge to catch 10 ghost types, problem is the only ones i ever found was after a team rocket fight, and after 40 ish fights ive only gotten 2 ghosts… So i did some research and everywhere said the night is the best time to find them. Last night i sat up to about 02:00 with incense and found nothing.. Does anyone have any other tips on finding ghost types which actually work? I cba waiting months to Get a challenge done..

    submitted by /u/Divise98
    [link] [comments]

    Used up all my luck for the next ten years

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    I went outside just for a quick walk and caught these within two minutes of each other! The Pokémon Go gods have blessed me. https://imgur.com/pVHB01L

    submitted by /u/blobbybloobers
    [link] [comments]

    Don't have many 4*, but the game bestowed this guy upon me and I feel honored

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    A perfect chubby cheeked extra small rat. Useless for any sort of battle, PvP or PvE, due to a bad typing. Tempted to max him just for the hilarity and drop him in gyms. Seems a very Instinct thing to do.

    Behold my son

    submitted by /u/RainbowAaria
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on slowly increasing the catch rate after each consecutive throw?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    I was thinking and it would be a neat idea if the catch rate increased the more consecutive throws you made. I understand it's not in the main game series, but in the main game you didn't have to make the throw. At least not until Pokémon Let's Go Eevee and Pikachu came out. Even then you could switch to the option where you can just point and shoot the pokeball at the Pokémon using the standard controller. However, on a game app like Pokémon Go you actually need to throw the ball to catch Pokémon. It would also be a huge help saving resources for those who may not be able to get as many pokeballs frequently. Sure you can say "well you can open gifts to get pokeballs", but there is a limit to that. You could end up wasting a daily worth of opening gifts if you end up encountering let's say a legendary from GBL.

    submitted by /u/PlayfulTitan18
    [link] [comments]

    Regice and Yveltal cry vs My Mom.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    I was playing pokemon GO near my mom and I had just gotten the Regis. I played the Regice cry and my moms like "Is that a bird?" I played it again. " Seriously. Is that a bird?!" I played it a few more times. " Oh god now we have a bird in the house..." Cue laughter. Then I thought lets play a bird pokemon cry and see what she thinks. I played Yveltals cry and shes like " That sounds like a dying cat that got ran over by a truck." OMG lmao.

    submitted by /u/Zygarde718
    [link] [comments]

    Incorrect ban warning for suggesting moving stops to wrong locations?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    I got an email last night from Niantic saying my Wayfarer account and possibly my PoGo account may face a permanent ban because I have been trying to move Pokestops to the wrong location. First - the last time I used the edit Pokestop feature was in February of 2020. Second - I didn't have a Wayfarer account until I logged in last night to see if there were any signs of any suggested edits from me. The last thing in there was a new recommendation which was February 2020.

    I wrote back saying I haven't done anything and they must be mistaken but they claim they have done a *thorough review". Nobody else has access to my account. This is worrisome because it's definitely not me doing anything and seems to be an issue on their end that I can't control and they won't tell me the details due to their policy.

    Has anyone else experienced this recently? I have sent every detail back to them with every edit request I have done (3 edit suggestions in total) but they haven't responded yet. I also logged into Wayfarer for the first time and confirmed the site considered me a new user and the most recent activity from me listed was my suggestion for a new stop in February 2020.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/newbreedofnerd
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to get an Omanyte or Kabuto to complete the task?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    I'm trying to complete every "Let's GO Meltan" tasks since it's the only challenge I'm missing but I'm not able to complete the task "Catch 2 Omanyte or Kabuto" because I don't know how to get them. I remember I caught an Omanyte in a Field Reserch Task once and I couldn't find a gen1 fossil ever since.

    submitted by /u/Fighui
    [link] [comments]

    Not exactly a Shundo Abra, but still epic!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/466670241703788544/852187542782214244/image0.png

    I forgot to post this yesterday. On Spotlight hours, I don't exactly expect to see a lot of high stat Pokémon going around, & very rarely do I get a shiny Pokémon (that has decent stats or doesn't run away), but you know what? This Abra is more than good enough. He's not perfection, but he's excellence in my book!

    submitted by /u/MrCheggersPartyQuiz
    [link] [comments]

    I really fucking hate this fucking raid bug.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    I just had this raid bug where you complete the raid, get to the reward pokemon catching, and the pokemon auto flee's each time. it happened once to a slowpoke and it wasn't too infuriating until today.

    this bug made me lose out on a shiny registeel and i am so pissed to the point where i can't even anymore. they better have a team working on this because i am salty about this. so god help me i will punch my nuts.

    submitted by /u/diregamer1
    [link] [comments]

    Can't catch regirock

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    3 raids in a row trying to catch regirock got around 40 balls to do so. Yet still using all my golden berries and all didn't manage to catch him even having perfect throws and greats and all. Quite infuriating i must say

    submitted by /u/DeimosPhx
    [link] [comments]

    Why is everything running?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Ok so m up in Alaska on a hike and I'm getting spawns because I have WiFi but every Pokémon is just shaking 2 times in the poke ball then running. I'm not going fast and I have WiFi so if someone can tell me what's going on I would be grateful.

    submitted by /u/DangerNoodleTheSnake
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having issues with a very slow discovery challenge?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    So I've caught a regular gen 1 slowpoke and it registered for the challenge, but when I've completed mega slowbro raids and caught it each time, it doesn't register it for the challenge. Am I doing something wrong? Please help

    submitted by /u/dchurch321
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment