• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 8, 2021

    Pokémon GO - PSA(Sub related) Please be aware reddit is blocking imgbb links automatically.

    Pokémon GO - PSA(Sub related) Please be aware reddit is blocking imgbb links automatically.


    PSA(Sub related) Please be aware reddit is blocking imgbb links automatically.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    This has nothing to do with the automod or our rules, it appears to be sitewide. We are approving links manually so some image posts may take a while to show up. There are alternative hosting sites, but we don't require any specific one, and unless admins say to not allow imgbb we wont stop allowing it.

    We reached out to the admins to see why this was happening, and crickets...

    submitted by /u/BootsMade4Walking
    [link] [comments]

    Last night I learned about appraisal and immediately got a punch in the gut

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    My daughter loved detective Pikachu so I downloaded Pokemon go back in February so she can experience what she sees on TV. I'll collect for her when I go to work and I know no one else who plays so I've been figuring out everything on my own. For the first 4 months I just stuck to collecting at least 1 of everything and having the biggest CP because I knew no better. Recently I joined in reddit a few groups for actually having people to play raids with and sharing gifts because when you're truly alone on this game it gets sad.

    After joining I start seeing posts about people finding Pokemon that are 100 or level 4 and I'm confused but assume they're finding maxed out CP Pokemons and whatever little quirky variations and assumed that's what they meant. I've also dabbled in battles and that sucked because I'd be all excited because my Pokemon CP is almost maxed and I would be destroyed.

    Last night I watched some YouTube got who was reviewing how his gible day went and he hit a button called appraisal and seen all these extra stats and it hit me I've never hit that button before. I don't know why I assumed it did something similar to the transfer so I just stayed away and never noticed it since.

    Out of nearly 500 Pokemon easily 90% are no star or 1 star. Now I'm just constantly thinking about all the possible 3 stars I threw away because the CP was just a little shorter then my highest one of that species.

    I only have 1 "hundo" as the cool kids call it on here a Zubat that I'm gonna nurture excessively because I'm my head I have 499 big dumb Pokemon and 1 centerpiece

    Sadness rant over

    submitted by /u/Distinct-Check5030
    [link] [comments]

    During all of the stress that was Gible CD, I finally got the gym theme I’ve been waiting for.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    Girlfriend and I stumbled upon a gym with an Ursaring. We decided the try it. She put in Pancham and I put in Beartic. I checked later to feed some berries to her Pancham and found..... that it was finally complete!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/cvkWHFf

    I love a good gym theme and now that we have Kalos, there are LOTS of really good options. Here are some more sets I'd love to see but can never get them completed:

    • all baby starters of the same type, or first evolutions, or second evolutions
    • every generation's Pidgey: Pidgey, Hoothoot, Tailow, Starly, Pidove, Fletching (could swap in Spearow or Ducklett in for Hoothoot to keep the body type more consistent)
    • crabs: Krabby, Kingler, Corphish, Crawdaunt, Clauncher, Clawitzer
    • baby dragons: Dratini, Bagon, Gible, Axew, Deino, Goomy
    • small brown critters: Raticate, Sentret, Zigzagoon, Bidoof, Patrat, Bunnelby (could do all evolutions, also Rattata being purple kind of ruins the base version)
    • tiny bugs and their finals: Weedle, Beedrill, Caterpie, Butterfree, Wurmple, Beautifly/Dustox
    • monkeys: Pansage/sear/pour, Simisage/sear/pour

    Still wish we could put legendaries in gyms and also multiples of the same Pokémon. Want to try and spell things with Unowns or put in 6 Ditto. All Mythical babies would be amazing too!

    What are your favorite themes?

    Edit: adding some new ones!

    • dogs: Houndoom, Arcanine, Mightyena, Stoutland, Manectric, maybe Granbull?
    • cats: Persian, Delcatty, Absol, Purugly, Liepard, and Meowstic (swap Luxray in for Meowstic to keep the same body types)
    • each gen's Pikachu: Pikachu, Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, Emolga, and I guess Pichu or Raichu for now. Dedenne soon hopefully!
    submitted by /u/TheBunji11
    [link] [comments]

    In honor of the current Slow Event...I present to you my pride and joy

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Back in 2018, I was IV checking my slowpokes and realized I had a 2% poke with 0 atk 1 def 0 HP. I loved him because he was the smallest amount above useless you can be. Then this majestic beast came into my life.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/wPq9xYU

    He's so beautiful. And slow. He's perfect.

    submitted by /u/NDTH40
    [link] [comments]

    Caught this shiny boyo just now!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Took me so long to actually realize it was a shiny lmao. Legit almost no difference to the normal one

    Which one should I evolve him to? Slowbro looks pretty dope but idk...

    Image: https://imgur.com/gallery/zdxWROf

    submitted by /u/denkpotato
    [link] [comments]

    Gible Com Day

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Did anyone else feel like this was definitely one of the best C-days in a while? I got a lot of shiny, decent IV's. Just a good day all around

    submitted by /u/Uhlman24
    [link] [comments]

    Caught a Ditto

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    I just caught my first Ditto. I'm so excited. It is a three star ⭐ too. I literally screamed of happiness. (Lame I know) What was your reaction when you got your first Ditto?

    submitted by /u/RedWiskersKitty
    [link] [comments]

    Stop coming into raids and doing nothing!!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Lately, that's been a massive influx of people coming into raids and just sitting there. Do you honestly think we can't see you? I've lost a lot of raids recently with 7 or 8 people when we should have wiped it out. If you can't pay attention or play, stay out of it; you're costing everyone else Raid passes and time, not to mention wasting any adds we might be using like the lucky eggs.

    submitted by /u/Kasharil
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else been dealing with this weird bug?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    Does anyone else's game flash to overworld (where your character is) real quick after catching a pokemon and then to that pokemon's details screen. This has been happening to my game for a few weeks now (at least 3). Also in Go battle League after catching the reward pokemon it doesn't go to that Pokemon's stat screen at all and instead just goes back to the battle menu. the Pokemon stat screen is in the background behind GBL menu screen so when you exit go battle league then you can see your Pokemon stats but if you go into another battle the reward pokemon's stat screen comes up as you are starting your battle.

    Edit: currently using an iPhone 7

    submitted by /u/JmantheHitman
    [link] [comments]

    Some people left 6 different Evees in a gym. It made my day, so i left them there and took a screenshot for others to enjoy as much as I did!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/a/uefE88P

    I usually take this gym every time I walk by it and it's not controlled by my team, but when i saw this, I just had to leave it alone and share a pic. I hope you all enjoy seeing this as much as I did!

    submitted by /u/Rasputain
    [link] [comments]

    A new milestone for me!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    I've been using Pokémon GO as a bit of a tool for working out - I run in the mornings and then lift weights afterwards. But ever since I started playing again over the last year, I was interested in the distance tracking feature.

    For awhile, I'd barely hit 25km each week, mostly because I was just running a single short lap in the morning before lifting, and I work a job that has me sit/stand at a desk for eight hours. Eventually I was able to hit 50km, and was satisfied with that.

    Today, though, marks the first week that I managed to hit the big 100km! Achieved through a mix of my morning runs, which are now roughly 6 miles, in addition to my lunch breaks at work where I walk about a mile and a half, and walks to and from the grocery store I live near.

    I'm just stoked I managed to hit 100km finally! Previously, the highest I got was 89km!

    Oh, and the eggs are a bonus as well :P

    submitted by /u/Brandilio
    [link] [comments]

    Use for Abra

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Is this Pokémon or it's evolutions any good for pvp or pve? Just asking because spotlight hour is happening today

    submitted by /u/PINCode143
    [link] [comments]

    Go battle league legend rewards?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    So just wondering, do I get the new pose and clothes when I hit legend rank or at the end of the season?

    submitted by /u/RIP2UALL
    [link] [comments]

    A Rich Person in Pogo Could Have a Community Day Every Week

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    They could buy a private plane and fly back one timezone for each spotlight hour and have a community day of that Pokemon every week.

    submitted by /u/saminkus
    [link] [comments]

    Trade Help

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    I need help. I traded my machoke to a friend and I was going to get him to trade it but but I just learned that you can't do trade backs after. If he evolves my machoke will he be able to trade it back to me?

    submitted by /u/LargeDingDong23
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t turn on adventure sync

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    When I try to turn on sync, the app tells me to turn on health and fitness tracking, which is not an option in my settings, not sure what to do. Health and Fitness tracking is already turned on for my health apps so I know it should work.

    submitted by /u/subtlejingoes
    [link] [comments]

    Adventure Sync can’t be enabled?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    Can anybody help with this issue? I can't seem to be able to activate adventure sync on iphone.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/LXZBRAT

    submitted by /u/AlwaysShitComments
    [link] [comments]

    Recovery site for email accounts broken?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    I'm trying to recover my e-mail account from the provided website - https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/pokemon-go/?p=web&contact=1

    I've used Chrome/Edge/Firefox and every time I hit submit it says 'Something went wrong, reload and try again'

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/jelifah
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do with this little guy?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/2uLJrPa

    Recently got back into Pokémon Go and heard Axew was rare, I have had this guy since beginning of the pandemic and didn't even realize. Idk what to do with him tho, he has good enough IVs and decent cp, so should I evolve him, wait until I find a better one, or trade him (I have like 400k dust)?

    submitted by /u/gspcrazy
    [link] [comments]

    Tirtouga spawns??

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    I live in Washington State and just opened the app and saw a Tirtouga in my backyard! I didn't even know this Pokémon was available in the game, not to mention in my region. I didn't see anything else about this in the new event, are these rare?

    submitted by /u/wrippelley
    [link] [comments]

    He is still there today.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    This is what its like to play Pokemon Go in a Small Southern Town thats main export is wheat..

    https://imgur.com/gallery/VdgRLdq

    So I have two pokemon now that have been guarding a Bird Blind for quite a while now, This Throh guards the Blinds and a Vaporeon I have guards the Parking lot leading to the Mudflats and Bird Blinds..

    Should I Update on major Times Like if one of the two manages to hold for 6 months or so?

    submitted by /u/FilthyLimboMain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment