• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Clamperl Research Be Like…

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/u2y556g.jpg

    Sorry for my terrible photoshop skills but at least I kept the artist name on the comic :) xoxo

    submitted by /u/The9tail
    [link] [comments]

    Go League is horrible right now and Niantic should be ashamed of themselves

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Anyone who has played already knows how horrible this league is right now. Good luck trying to improve your rating when you'll lose while trying to mash your charge move, only for your game to freeze, the move not to register, or for the game to crash while your opponent walks away with an easy victory. I don't want my rating to be penalized for what amounts to sloppy game update pushes from Niantic.

    submitted by /u/kagesmith
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my first hundo!!!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    Guys I just got my first hundo from a team rocket battle! Just wanted to share this with others.

    https://imgur.com/a/lEhyIwz

    submitted by /u/Abhi5301
    [link] [comments]

    For the love of God can they remove the pink notification on the research field button?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Is everybody else having the same issue that their research notification button is constantly showing the pink Icon meaning there is new research? Mine never leaves!

    submitted by /u/Ande64
    [link] [comments]

    I hope they remove the transition

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    With this update they added a new transition that when you try to run from a Pokémon it does a flash of light that tooks from one to two seconds to go back to the overworld. I see no reason for this transition even exist because before this update, when you ran from a Pokémon you would go back in a instant, right when you press the run or back button. For someone that shiny checks all pokémons, this is a nightmare.

    submitted by /u/Tyvox_C
    [link] [comments]

    I got my account striked for 7 days for modifying my game but I am legit.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    HELP

    I got a warning from Pokemon Go that said I had been using modifying software so they put me on a 7 day ban preventing me from playing the game. I clicked "Got It", and I can still play the game like I would normally. I don't use modified software and I never have, but I keep my mobile data on my phone instead of Wifi, as it makes me walk around a bit because of the bad signal. Could it be because of that? What do I do?

    submitted by /u/oLionzz
    [link] [comments]

    Hatched this precious shiny alolan Grimer last night but what stings is how close it was to be a Shundo.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    Was walking around town last night and to my surprised, hatched this beauty and when I went to appraise it, I almost had a stroke seeing the bars go all to 100%, but no... not a shundo. Oh well, still love it. It also will never be evolved lol

    https://imgur.com/a/m3CRjM2

    submitted by /u/xmadison84
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Google Assistant Card activates 60FPS consistently (Android)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    I'm sorry if this has been posted before. But previous 60fps tricks have all been patched. The game sucks at 30fps really hope the developers give us a proper option for 30 or 60 at the very least someday.

    Now, I found a quick trick to get consistent 60FPS on Android (ASUS ROG Phone 3, Android 10). I've played for about 4hours until I had to close the app to order pizza but the trick worked again soon as I went back to PokemonGO

    I tried on a Pixel 3XL phone and it didn't work so I guess you must have the following Google Assistant Prompt. If it's the simple text on the bottom it doesn't seem to work. (As on pixel).

    Here's a quick how-to on how I did it! (The effect doesn't show when I'm recording, but trust me it works!). http://imgur.com/gallery/8gU7uUC

    • Have the game open.
    • Activate Google Assistant by holding home
    • Tap back into the game.
    • When the game resumes it should be 60fps.

    The 60fps bug happens 10/10 from what I've tested so I'm sure it should work until either it's patched from either PokemonGo or Google Assistant changes their prompt method.

    I also figure this would be a good place for people to confirm if this trick works on their phones or not. Hope this helps a lot of people 👍

    submitted by /u/Dalebaxter01
    [link] [comments]

    Sharing a professor willow :)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    professor willow

    Got a professor willow in the mail from the Pokémon center and wanted to share the code with a Pokémon go player since I've left the game a few years back after hitting lvl 33 and it would better for someone else to get meltan. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/Kuriouskat22
    [link] [comments]

    The slow transition for catching is temporary

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    A few days ago someone pointed out that the flash could potentially cause seizures and as a result niantic immediately temporarily patched it by using a slow, non-flashy transition. Yes it sucks and its slow but if you think niantic did it for the fun of it, you're wrong

    Edit: and another

    submitted by /u/rex2k10
    [link] [comments]

    Auto catch lightning problem

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    I got bit of a problem with my autocatcher. It wont turn on if its not reset by putting it in and out 10 times in the charger. It works properly for 1 hour as it should, but then, again, i cant turn it on. Any clues?

    submitted by /u/generalmufufu
    [link] [comments]

    Can Anyone Help With A 5 Star Raid

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    I need a few people with remote raid passes to help me win a regigigas raid send me friend codes if you can help much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Rycollishaw
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow Swinub Help

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I got my first three star shadow Pokémon and I'm not sure what to do with it. It is ⑬⑬⑮ and I don't know whether it would be worth it to purify or not. I know shadow Pokémon are typically stronger however if purified I could have a perfect IV Pokémon. Is that stronger? Anyways, thanks for any advice/help. You guys are awesome and I love this page!

    submitted by /u/GUYWH0SUCKS
    [link] [comments]

    Marowak (A) catch problem???

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Has anyone else had a problem catching them? I used golden berries and got curveball excellent throws and I got one shake every time then it would jump out? I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I'm pretty annoyed I wasted a remote raid pass only for the Pokémon to be obviously uncatchable… what could've happened?

    submitted by /u/Safe-Mycologist5164
    [link] [comments]

    What are your ways to remember what Pokemon are strong/weak to?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    My memory is terrible so I need ways to remember weaknesses and strengths.

    One I have is that if a plug is correctly grounded, it won't shock you (electric is weak to ground).

    submitted by /u/BelleBonniex
    [link] [comments]

    % chance for ditto?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how rare ditto is? I caught one yesterday and it was really weird I thought my game was lagging out lol. Any chances I can catch another one or was it just extreme luck?

    submitted by /u/_6-6-6
    [link] [comments]

    Regigigas reward

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    I battled in the go league and won like 6 times in a row and as a reward I got a Regigigas! Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/thunderandlightning0
    [link] [comments]

    Question about mewtwo

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    I have people on my friends list that caught mewtwo the other day and it's not shadow or purified, any idea where they got it from?

    submitted by /u/Dempsi11221
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment