• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Former Niantic Employee Reveals What it’s Like to Work at Niantic, Got Punished by Echoing Pokemon Go Players’ Complaints

    Pokémon GO - Former Niantic Employee Reveals What it’s Like to Work at Niantic, Got Punished by Echoing Pokemon Go Players’ Complaints


    Former Niantic Employee Reveals What it’s Like to Work at Niantic, Got Punished by Echoing Pokemon Go Players’ Complaints

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:55 AM PDT

    https://www.futuregamereleases.com/2021/08/former-niantic-employee-reveals-what-its-like-to-work-at-niantic-got-punished-by-echoing-pokemon-go-players-complaints/

    It seems like the frustration of not being heard and the lack of communication is a major issue inside Niantic itself.

    submitted by /u/Jafaris79
    [link] [comments]

    I Present You Afro Porygon with a Penis

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/OEmN6ri

    I found this Porygon clipping with a Bouffalant and tell me this doesn't totally look like Porygon has a great haircut and a tiny peepee.

    submitted by /u/RickyBonder
    [link] [comments]

    10 times XP for spinning a new Pokestop Isn't a bonus to make up for reduced Pokestop radius, It's just Adventure week with a different name

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    With all of the talk about the reduction of Pokestop/Gym radius reverting back to it's pre-covid range the 1 positive i hear from people is at least we are getting 10 times XP for new Pokestops to make up for it.

    Yes Niantic has introduced this in USA and New Zealand but i just want to remind people that pre-covid we had an annual event called adventure week in 2017, 2018 and 2019.

    Adventure week was basically a fossil event, similar to the Ultra unlock 1 we just had with extra buddy candy and 10 times XP for spinning new pokestops in 2018 and 2019.

    To bring back something they were already doing as an annual event and claiming it is a bonus to make up for reducing Pokestop/Gym radius is just insulting. It's the equivalent of removing remote raid passes in december and having a Christmas event to make up for it.

    2019 10 times XP for new stops
    https://pokemongolive.com/post/adventureweek2019/?hl=en

    2018 10 times XP for new stops
    https://pokemongolive.com/post/adventureweek2018/?hl=en
    2017 No XP bonus
    https://pokemongolive.com/post/adventureweek2017/?hl=en

    submitted by /u/Notorious_tom_
    [link] [comments]

    There should be a sticker book for the stickers you’ve collected

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    All the other issues with the game aside, I think it would be really nice if there was a sticker book to document all of the stickers that you've collected over time from friends or leader battle rewards. Some of the sticker designs are genuinely so cute, but they serve no purpose other than to garnish the gifts you send to friends, and they don't even get the sticker you sent. Especially considering some of the stickers are event-specific, it would make sense to give you an option to have a place to look at the ones you've sent away instead of just having them take up space in your bag. Just like how they have the collector medals for catching specific sets of Pokémon, you should get a medal for collecting specific sets of stickers!

    submitted by /u/Cadet_Carrot
    [link] [comments]

    10km egg result

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    It was a klang and I can't fucking believe they put this metal cunt in such a valuable egg. Its cool if you like klang, but stuff that cog in a 2km one wtf man

    submitted by /u/chiefmarinara
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly reminder for those of us who can get out and get gifts, please keep sending friends gifts because a lot of folks cannot get out due to the new COVID variant.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Just like what the title says. I know I am sometimes not the best at sending gifts, but I know this game brings joy to a lot of folks, and items can help the game feel less frustrating! Stay safe and healthy everyone!

    submitted by /u/withhiscupnspoon
    [link] [comments]

    It’s Tuesday, get ready for all the “why are there so many Magnemite??!” Posts

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    I'm always amazed to see how many people don't know about spotlight hour and think something weird is going on….

    submitted by /u/Fantasstic91
    [link] [comments]

    Incense nerf

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    I understand that everyone is mad about the whole distance thing but I don't see much complaint over the incense. For a lot of people and for a lot of places it was the best method to get consistent spawns, it was a nice way to grind out events/cdays, and it made the item worth taking up a space in your item bag. But with the debuff it's back to the old spawn rate which really nerfs this play style. Idk if I'm off base but in terms of nerfs this one hit the biggest for me not sure if I'm alone on that

    submitted by /u/Hahadead
    [link] [comments]

    The Updated Pokémon GO Iceberg

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/j8iXwNh

    This is an updated Iceberg chart that I started a few months ago, and it' s finally at a place where I'd consider it cohesive. Please let me know if you have questions about any of the entries (or I'm sure there are others here who will likely beat me to the punch).

    NOTE: Some of the entries near the bottom are rumors, crazy conspiracies and/or meme theories that are meant to be a joke, as is the case with most Icebergs.

    submitted by /u/MonolithyK
    [link] [comments]

    no ______ left behind

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    are there any pokémon that you just have to catch every time you see one? for me it's torchic - even though I have about 573 candies, i just can't bring myself to walk away from one lol

    submitted by /u/mlw75
    [link] [comments]

    Caught this little guy last night.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    120 Seen, 105 Caught. Zapdos, and the Hauntrio are my favorite Pokemon woot.

    https://imgur.com/a/9Q2YBGF

    submitted by /u/Roaichi
    [link] [comments]

    With this year seeing Shadow Legendary Birds, and Shadow Ho-oh, will September see Shadow Lugia?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    And if so, do you think Niantic will do it properly?

    Not just an aura like other Pokémon, but basically a new form. Completely different model and colour pallet. Completely different moveset. Different (or no) way to purify.

    I'm hoping the ultimate shadow Pokémon gets treated well.

    submitted by /u/nIBLIB
    [link] [comments]

    Completed the set.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    My shiny catch rate for wurmple is out of this world. I've gotten two in the last two days and completed the set. Still waiting for the Cranidos though lol

    http://imgur.com/gallery/xnxbUra

    submitted by /u/CKoziol14
    [link] [comments]

    Gift Glitch?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    Is anybody else getting a glitch were it shows a gift next to your friend but the text reads what pokemon they caught and when you tap on the friend there's no gift? Its kinda messing me up when I do my daily gifting.

    submitted by /u/TwinTea
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Unown W. . .OOHOO!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/yCFbsFm.png

    It was my 21st Raid for this. Pretty darned happy!

    submitted by /u/PugnaciousPangolin
    [link] [comments]

    My Rivals Revealed!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    So I've gotten into the game the last few weeks and I'm having a blast. However the gyms in my town (which they are many) are all controlled by Red. I am Blue. So I've been having fun taking down the gyms. Always six Pokémon all heavy defenders so it's tough. But as I was doing this I noticed the same users popping up. Same six people. I felt like I was alone against and evil team! Then suddenly! Plot twist.

    As I was out last night I noticed gyms I had taken slowly turn back to red one by one and as expected Six people heavy defenders. But the way they were doing it they were heading in my direction. I was about to meet them! And I saw them... But it's not a team of professionals. It's one guy with many devices.

    I've been fighting 1 person this entire time. It actually made me laugh and I've decided he's my Pokémon rival!

    PS I am not writing this to complain he is using multiple accounts. I really am not bothered, he can do with he likes. I just thought it was a funny story.

    submitted by /u/EoinNotRoom
    [link] [comments]

    Notifications

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    In the past, a random pink dot on the binoculars appearing often meant there was something on the today tab that would be new, and usually I would just reload the game and some news would pop up. Lately (last couple months?) it just ends up baiting me with absolutely nothing. Is there some news i'm missing?

    submitted by /u/Euphoric_Welcome_906
    [link] [comments]

    Melmetal goes missing in my account that i caught years ago that i using for Ultra GBL

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I realised some of my pokemon that i maxed out or used for GBL can no longer be found in the storage. Does anyone experience this recently?

    I definitely starred them and didn't clear them at all..so it makes no sense. Will Niantic actually return them?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/shinypanda921
    [link] [comments]

    Weather bug or real sky mechanic bug?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/wo3XKlb

    After last update of real sky mechanic, every time the weather is rainy there is no animation for rain animation like usually do, Is it just me or anyone have the same bug? Because right now in my area is pouring rain

    submitted by /u/luc_nuel01
    [link] [comments]

    Eggs not hatching (is it a bug?)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    No matter how much I walk, my steps, calories burned, kilometers are saved and progress to my weekly 25 kilometers reward, but they don't count on the egg hatching meter.

    I've stopped playing for half a year or so and it was fine then. I cleared the cache, deleted the game, re-downloaded it, re-cleared the cache, checked for updates NOTHING WORKED.

    Did about 10 miles, all of it was registered in my profile but the egg hatching meter is still 0

    submitted by /u/ItsAmory
    [link] [comments]

    Is GO losing its popularity and is level 38 too early to give up ?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    Are people playing GO as much still? I stopped at level 38 I know you can get to 40 or 50 now. Just haven't seen it as much

    submitted by /u/Snoo_21827
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment