• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    Pokémon GO - My service dog alerted me because of the “5 nice throws in a row” task

    Pokémon GO - My service dog alerted me because of the “5 nice throws in a row” task


    My service dog alerted me because of the “5 nice throws in a row” task

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    She's trained to alert to hyperventilating and high heart rate, so she thought I was having a medical episode… but I was just freaking out over Pokémon go, LOL

    submitted by /u/theactualmeesh
    [link] [comments]

    I knock Pokémon out of gyms to get people their 50 coins

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    Sometimes I pass by a gym that has all six Pokémon spending a day or more in there and think "I would want someone to knock me out too". So I go ahead and beat them all so I can take the gym for my own coins and return people their Pokémon. It's seems really thoughtful on my part and just wish more people would pass it on.

    submitted by /u/Mean_Tradition
    [link] [comments]

    RANT: Heracross. That's it.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    OKAY NIANTIC.

    You state in your response to the community that your mission is "exploration". That you want folks to travel. People traveled to Florida and risked getting CoVID for this event for the wild Heracross spawns as every shiny regional released spawned in the wild of the region it's from. Kangaskhan, Tauros, Farfetch'd, Mr.Mime, etc.

    Why is HERACROSS of all mons locked to raids?! You want players to explore? Explore what, the bottom of our dusty wallets?!

    I'm incensed and NOT in a good way.

    Edit: People are misunderstanding my post. I'm not ranting about Heracross being globally available. I'm not ranting about CoVID or those who travel there. I'm ranting about Niantic's hypocrisy of "hey lets reduce the stop distance in the spirit of exploration! oh, wait, you wanted to go out and actually hunt Heracross in the wild in Florida, his original spot, his regional location, the state where he originally spawned from? Nah, give us money for passes!".

    submitted by /u/ttltrashmammal
    [link] [comments]

    These “make 7 nice throws in a row” tasks are making me pull my hair out

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Especially with all of these pokémon spawning. They almost all have short circles, or they move around a lot.

    submitted by /u/mouthwashlegend
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else disappointed with Ultra Unlock part 2 featured spawns, compared to part 1?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Ok, we got shiny Heracross (but as someone living in South America, they are a no-show, idk why) but the pokemons featured are total garbage compared to Ultra Unlock part 1.

    Basculin? Elgyem? Duskull? Munna? bruh moment.

    At least Palkia will keep me busy.

    EDIT: lots of trainers are happy to get dem juicy dex entries, and it's fine! but hear me out, considering the event as a whole, it's still pretty bad overall. I'm glad I could exit my POGO bubble and see other people's perspective!

    submitted by /u/pericles_9078
    [link] [comments]

    Please, enough with the Bunnelby

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    Not sure if it's just me but I'm so tired of half my spawns just being bunnelby. At this point I just catch them so they go away.

    submitted by /u/Sarahhhh9
    [link] [comments]

    Public apology to my PoGo friends

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    It's not that I don't want to send you daily gifts anymore, it's just that I can no longer get any

    Please stop leaving me :(

    submitted by /u/pohtaytoes-
    [link] [comments]

    How is this a special Go fest ultra unlock event?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    How is this a special Go fest ultra unlock event?

    Spawns are complete garbage, with a Pokemon you only need once for dex is spawning alot, with all other spawns being pretty mediocre. The exciting new shiny is locked behind a raid which is pretty absurd, and this event is going to Go for 11 days. There is No bonus stardust or anything

    submitted by /u/TbSaysNo
    [link] [comments]

    People with 5+ accounts????

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    Are some people actually roaming around with 5+ devices, capturing gyms and insta-stacking them with their mons?

    I watched in real time as a cluster of 3 gyms were taken down, one at a time -- and insta-filled with 5 mons, all from accounts with 'Prof' in the name. I'm assuming it's the same person, but could of course also be a roving pack of 5 humans, sowing destruction...

    But if it's the former, that seems crazy. Like is someone literally walking around with 5 phones, managing them all? I couldn't even golden Razz my mon in one of the gyms because he was chaining his attacks so quickly, lol. 😭

    And the kicker -- when I woke up the following morning, the gym was a different colour -- but STILL had 'prof' accounts inside. So Mr. Prof has MORE than accounts... across different teams??

    submitted by /u/WangMajor
    [link] [comments]

    What was the first shiny you all caught in Pokémon go?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    I just picked up shiny Shieldon the other day randomly walking and that's the first shiny I've ever gotten in any of the Pokémon games.

    submitted by /u/AFlyingBuffalo9191
    [link] [comments]

    We should be able to keep the left over poke balls from team rocket.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    I usually get 5-6 poke balls to catch the shadow Pokémon after defeating team rocket and only end up using one ball, wish we could keep the rest. I'm kinda runnin low here. I can't reach my gym anymore to spin and get more poke balls so come on, give me the damn team rocket poke balls.

    submitted by /u/Sarahhhh9
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else feel like ultra unlock part 2 is spiteful?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:37 AM PDT

    Between only alternate forms of Pokémon spawning and hatching Heracross not spawning where he's supposed to and the AWFUL 1* raids idk this all feels like a giant middle finger

    submitted by /u/Koopa-Klaw
    [link] [comments]

    7km eggs are dissappointment (Unlock 2)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 01:08 AM PDT

    I was going to buy Adventure Box for them, but they didn't even include Espurr. Basculins, Heatmor and Durant in the wild now and Shellos will be having spotlight hour. Though in previous part there were all the same pokemon as in the wild, those pokemons are at least usable enough (but actually I didn't get any shinies from eggs). I don't want to spend incubators on basculin. /:

    submitted by /u/Jumpy-Character3801
    [link] [comments]

    Well guess I’ve finally joined the transferred a shiny club

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    So annoying, I needed to make pokemon space (grr limits!). So what did I do? Send away the shiny that doesn't look like a shiny 😞

    submitted by /u/NikkiWestX2
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game really worth 100+ a month

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    Let's step outside the box for a second and really think about this. I've never played another game that is so expensive to be not so rewarding. I Apple Pay 10 dollars a few times a week now since before pokefest and now two-three times a day to catch a palkia that isn't even guaranteed. I checked my account and I'm well over 200 bucks. We are all getting money gouged. Time to take back my self control.

    submitted by /u/mitchellkess
    [link] [comments]

    Cyprus a no-GO: how a war led to no wild Pokémon

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    An article about a different sort of problem in GO - for Cyprus players, who have a 2 hour difference between different parts of the island, and in areas zero wild spawns! And the issue stems from an invasion. It was an interesting thing to read about, so I figured I'd write the article and hope some attention goes Niantic's way (and they actually act on it...)

    https://daily.pokecommunity.com/2021/08/06/cyprus-a-no-go-how-a-war-led-to-no-wild-pokemon/

    submitted by /u/bobnbill
    [link] [comments]

    There's a PokeStop by my place for a wooden park sign and the image reflected that...until today

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    This morning when I went to spin it, the image had changed to a sort of a glitchy looking photo of a Mewglitchy mew pokestop. I'm assuming this is just a weird bug. Anyone experienced anything like this before?

    submitted by /u/joecham
    [link] [comments]

    Need help regarding stacking and saving up gifts

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    https://ibb.co/486ZbWx I wanted to stack gifts and friend bonuses so that I can maximize lucky egg potential. I didn't open these gifts the day they were sent (yesterday) but today I physically can't open them. Can someone tell me what's up with the icons and how I could open them in the future? Screenshot linked above. Also if I haven't opened their gift from yesterday, can they send me another gift today? If they can then what is the limit and how can I open them when time comes?

    submitted by /u/FreakyFanboy
    [link] [comments]

    perfect kangaskhan on my first raid!!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    i recently got covid and was quarantined for almost 2 weeks and was unable to raid because i'm fully f2p, but my first raid out of the house I get this perfect kanga!!! couldn't be happier. if only it was shiny 😉 i just need Mr Mime, if anyone's feeling generous.

    https://imgur.com/a/naj7xia

    submitted by /u/BALLSlNMYFACE
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t login

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    I can't login it the loading bar keeps on getting stuck in the middle, who else has this problem and does someone know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/NR-games-yt
    [link] [comments]

    Shot myself in the foot

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    I finally found a shiny bidoof…Then I exited the encounter so I could get a picture of the sparkles and it immediately despawned. RIP. Honestly it's what I deserve.

    submitted by /u/rag_loves_cats
    [link] [comments]

    All GUIs at the same time

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    All GUIs at the same time

    Upgrades provide improvements and bug fixes. Downgrades intentionally remove functionality and revert to a previous state.

    This, by definition, is a downgrade.

    They also don't introduce bugs like these I've been having lately. Anyone else see something like this yet?

    submitted by /u/Eganisms
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment