• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 8, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Took a while, but my buddy and I made it to the top of Mt. Fuji!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/BcvdJ8E

    I didn't have the game open the entire time because I was worried my battery would die. Did play at a few stations. There was a surprising amount of ghost-types popping up which seemed ominous....

    submitted by /u/BananaGrabber9
    [link] [comments]

    poor behaviour thowards people still playing

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    I know this is more a twitter issue but have heard about it happening in group chat's as well where people have been getting extremely rude and aggressive thowards people still playing the game, to the point where I have seen people trying to use disabled people to shame other's (holly) or even seen people threaten to get every pokestop/gym in an area removed

    I get people are not happy right now with what's going on, but attacking other player's who are still enjoying the game is doing nothing except making you look bad

    it's not ok and it needs to stop

    Edit: yes I am awear I spelt the title wrong, my grammar is poor, I know, you can still understand what I am saying and that does not mean you should just ignore what I am saying because of bad grammar

    submitted by /u/JULTAR
    [link] [comments]

    Premium golden member only

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/8NXc2CM

    So I've seen a lot of themed gyms, bears, Eevees and so on. For the first time yesterday I found something for premium members only! Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the golden gym.

    submitted by /u/silverweaver
    [link] [comments]

    Someone keeps feeding my Pokémon in my gym and it’s driving me insane.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    Usually since I can't even reach my gym anymore, I would be extremely grateful that someone was feeding my Pokémon for me but I seriously need my Pokémon back because I need to collect the coins to get a few remote raid passes in the shop so I can complete my research. But since someone keeps feeding him, his CP always stays high and it's driving me insane that I can't get my coins I need. Hoping that someone finally defeats my Pokémon already.

    submitted by /u/Sarahhhh9
    [link] [comments]

    An "Open All" button for gifts would be pretty nice.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Sometimes I just don't bother opening gifts because I have to sit there and spam tap my phone each time I get a gift, and then they pile up and it gets worse.

    If there was a button that would open all gifts at once and then showed a count of how many things you get from everything, that would be pretty cool. And, if there isn't enough space, you could either
    (a) choose items you don't want to collect and delete them immediately or (b) the button wouldn't be able to be pressed until you had ample space available.

    Is this lazy? Absolutely. Is this convenient? Absolutely.

    submitted by /u/Fusionfang
    [link] [comments]

    Why so many demand for heracross but not for palkia?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    Anyone could please explain me, why so many people is farming heracross via poke genie but not palkia? Should i also farm heracross instead of palkia?

    submitted by /u/StanicEnemY
    [link] [comments]

    How rare is a Shashundo?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/MPeJvS5

    I picked this guy up shortly after I started at a community day event. I heard that the combination is exceedingly rare. Did I really use up my lottery luck on this goober? Any others out there?

    submitted by /u/weswill14
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got Heracross

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Is this good?

    After years of playing I finally had the opportunity to fill in this entry. Missed two raid invites but was able to make the third. Glad to have this shadow filled but thought it was supposed to be blue?

    submitted by /u/OhHeSteal
    [link] [comments]

    Legends must remain clean.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/4Z3Axbl.jpg

    (Alternate title: "...What? you've never seen a dragon washing its tail on a waterfall before?")

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me or did the 10 km walking requirement to evolve eevee into umbreon and probably espeon go away?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    I just tested it and evolved one, it freaking works!

    Test with caution though; buddy up with any eevee you've never walked and the button should show umbreon if it's nighttime. Lemme know if anyone on the other side of the planet sees an espeon evolve button for a never-walked eevee buddy

    Or am I just dumb and missed some kinda announcement everybody already knows about

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal_Hat3907
    [link] [comments]

    A request: Release Missingno. as a love letter to OG Pokemon fans

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    Those of us who played the OG Pokemon red and blue will remember this, from ages past.

    Let us catch Missingno. The glitch pokemon from the original games. Looks like a barcode. It was never supposed to be in the game, but everyone caught them in one specific place because it allowed for some really cool cheats and you could keep it in your Dex.

    submitted by /u/JaedenStormes
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling pretty lucky with shadows the last 2 days!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    I've got 3 excellent shadows the last two days, 2 S+ tier attackers and a tier 4. I almost want to purify the swinnub, but I've already got a purified 100 mamoswine.

    Machamp Swinnub Electabuzz

    submitted by /u/gfmclain
    [link] [comments]

    I know it looks hanky as hell but couldn't help but do this just found it so funny.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    Was walking around playing Pokemon go and came across this little fella took a pic because why not and decided to have a little fun, did it on my phone so looks pretty bad but wanted to share think you guys might enjoy it. http://imgur.com/gallery/oV6UH7T

    submitted by /u/Rocket_Ball
    [link] [comments]

    Heard the Pokémon music for the first time.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    I don't usually wear headphones when playing but I was listening to music and then opened the game and for the FIRST time in the last 3-4 years I heard the Pokémon music and sound effects. My ringer is never on either. I didn't even know it had music. I don't know what I was expecting but It wasn't that. Not sure how to feel about it.

    submitted by /u/Sarahhhh9
    [link] [comments]

    How many shiny legendary Pokémon do you have im just curious?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    So I have been playing Pokémon Go for about a year and I have had a lot of fun but I have only got two shinys Palkia I got two days ago and a shiny Virizion I got over a year ago.

    submitted by /u/Master_dogecoin
    [link] [comments]

    If you have a disability...

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    If you have a disability that prevents you from keeping your hands steady, how do you play? Is there a stabilizer app or something to help with throwing the pokeballs? Wasn't a super big problem before but the new quests... I don't think I can strong arm this task. Tips welcome.

    submitted by /u/Frequent_Truth4984
    [link] [comments]

    Togepi keeps taunting me with hundos

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    I hatch a lot of eggs, and of course I want a hundo togekiss, but I keep coming SO close but not quite there. I have now hatched 4 separate togepi with the exact same IV's of 14/15/15. It is figuratively killing me.

    submitted by /u/bjb406
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah the coin system is bad, here's how niantic can fix it: we

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    Add research tasks that rewards coins regardless of daily limit.

    The way I see it there's 2 major problems that make the coins system as bad as it is.

    1. Daily limit, 50 coins a day is absurdly low for hardcore players, and even them shouldn't be forced to spend actual money on the game.
    2. No active method of getting coins, you have to be dependent on people knocking your pokemon out of gyms to get coins.

    Adding research tasks that are fairly not common and give 5-10 coins (so it's still fair) will solve both of these problems

    submitted by /u/sculpsz
    [link] [comments]

    My first 4* from a raid! Its the buffed up Kangaroo!! xD

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    caption

    Just wanted to share my happiness with everyone, its my first 100% raid boss!

    And it's a regional locked Pokemon I would not find in the wilderness... Yohoooo!! xD

    submitted by /u/LuluHottum
    [link] [comments]

    After 1779 eggs I’ve finally hatched my second shiny and it‘s that precious baby

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Shiny Bonsly

    After hatching so many eggs and years of playing, I've finally hatched my second shiny. (My other one being an Igglybuff).

    submitted by /u/flowersbythebed
    [link] [comments]

    GPS/location Error

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    So I recently moved to a gym but when I open the app it thinks I'm about 2 blocks away, not at a gym. I would have had to use a remote raid pass to raid at my own house today. My avatar also has started basically running marathons. She went racing around my screen today (while I sat on my couch) 15 or so blocks in each direction so quickly I got the speed notification. Anyone else having this issue or know what causes it?

    submitted by /u/Cute_Pomegranate_307
    [link] [comments]

    Creating Pokestops - connection to Ingress

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    Hey! So I just realized Igress is no longer needed to create pokestops in PoGO? Sice when?

    So have Ingress portals nothing to do with Pokestops any-longer then? Are those completely different maps now? How does can an Ingress-portal still also create a pokestops if there's no other pokestops close?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MrGlad8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment