• Breaking News

    Friday, August 20, 2021

    Pokémon GO - what’s the most frustrating thing you’ve done in game?

    Pokémon GO - what’s the most frustrating thing you’ve done in game?


    what’s the most frustrating thing you’ve done in game?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    i personally haven't done anything too irritating, but my bf farmed magikarp candy for months to evolve his shiny, then accidentally evolved a 0* he'd just caught😭

    submitted by /u/lunatone3434
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky friends should have unrestricted trades

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    It's ridiculous and pointless to have lucky friends in other countries when you can't trade with them, especially during a pandemic. It's also asinine to expect people to travel to another country to trade a Pokémon with a stranger. Lucky trades should be unrestricted, globally, with a chat box to discuss which Pokémon to trade. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/_AC-130_ABOVE
    [link] [comments]

    "Our eyes met, and I realized... he was the one attacking my gym." What is your favorite multi-player interaction story?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    I had just captured a gym at the botanical gardens near me. As I was feeding the pokemon there. I saw a boy playing on his moms phone. I looked and saw that my gym was under attack. I looked at him and he looked back and smirked. Then his mom lead him away and he got too far away from the gym to finish the battle.

    submitted by /u/GoldOre777
    [link] [comments]

    What if you earned candy for any Pokémon you vanquished from a gym?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    I see some rare and regional Pokémon in gyms and I think it would be great to score some candy when you kick a 'mon out.

    Requiring you to actually kick Pokémon out before getting the candy would make it more tedious for people with multiple accounts to grind and game the system.

    How do you think this would affect your gameplay?

    submitted by /u/Bio-Matter
    [link] [comments]

    2 little Wooloo but a big problem

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/HV0jfIo.png

    I forgot how this works with uploading images... They won't load right when I tap on them, zooms in and then gets stuck :(
    Buy they look so adorable in miniature form

    Update: since taking that screenshot and trying to upload it here, a Skwovet has appeared with the same problem :(

    submitted by /u/CragDoll
    [link] [comments]

    Half an hour into the event and Falinks are tangling up

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    Half an hour into the event and Falinks are tangling up. It does look funny to see them spawn, but having it on screen as your buddy, it's a little...wooden? https://imgur.com/gallery/s9YGipR

    submitted by /u/dwrk92
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else seeing a tiny Pokemon that freezes game?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Has anyone else had a tiny tiny pokemon pop up and when you click it Yeah it goes in but all you see is green and the pink ring above you but nothing else?

    submitted by /u/Professional-Hold-78
    [link] [comments]

    I’m playing PoGo on the beach and…

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    I saw these guys and it reminded me of a different game that takes place on the beach. Suspicious…

    submitted by /u/GrandCrayonyon
    [link] [comments]

    Trading optimally between overseas lucky friends ��

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    1 - Once two friends are LUCKY the range limitation should be lifted

    2 - introduce a list/tag of Pokemon which you make available for trading from which your friend can choose from without having to rely on an external channel of communication to organize/orchestrate

    submitted by /u/AchwaqKhalid
    [link] [comments]

    So, are field rewards ever going to be good again?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    So sick of getting crap Pokemon at the end of the 7 day field research tasks. How come we used to get legendary's and now it's gone to s**t? Not to mention there's no way I can get certain legendary's now that they don't show up anymore. Downfall of the game imo

    submitted by /u/The64YearOldWalrus
    [link] [comments]

    Smallest Ditto?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Hey guys I'm working on making a real life handheld ditto and the average height of Ditto (1ft or .3m) is too big. I'm going off pokemon go height, and have seen as small as .2m, anyone have any smaller ones?

    The .2m ditto I found https://ibb.co/5Rp2ffs

    Me with the 1ft ditto I made https://ibb.co/zbHHc8g

    submitted by /u/Qwar_Zach
    [link] [comments]

    Next year I'll be hiking the Pacific Crest Trail which is 2650 miles, what strategy would you recommend for playing Pokemon Go and taking advantage of the distance?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    It'll take five months. Which Pokemon(s) would you set as your buddy? And would you try to max them out? Personally, I don't have a Melmetal yet. I could also go for a Noivern.

    What about any meta strategies?

    submitted by /u/TransRational
    [link] [comments]

    Since we all hated catching basculin before the recent news, I'm really glad I started this competition among my friends.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    I decided that because Basculin is somewhat difficult to catch, not very rewarding, and overall a boring mon, I would spice up the tedious chore of catching them. I started a fishing contest amongst my friends where the only metric was weight. We all threw $5 into a pool, winner take all. IVs didn't matter, height didn't matter, just weight.

    Little did I know that this incentive would cause me to catch over a hundred of these annoying fish, with my personal best being 35.61kg (Impressive, I know) and another being 96% perfect.

    Some of my friends ended up quitting, saying that the mon was too annoying to catch. I saw the Basculegion news and instead of gloating, simply posted the link to them.

    I sit atop a throne of fish, 400 candies deep, ready to welcome basculegion the second it's released!

    submitted by /u/juttercats
    [link] [comments]

    I think there should be a chat box in the lobby for raids

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    i know it's a lot of hassle to code for a function only a few would use, but it would be good to discuss with people who to invite to the raids and wether or not you should jump out. i have been left alone in many raids because people left in last second. they should warn further ahead.

    submitted by /u/DSA5
    [link] [comments]

    AR+ poses - why are there not more?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    This game is about as close to real life Pokémon training as it's going to get. I feel a connection to some of my Pokémon in game but feel so limited in the photos I can take of them.

    Imagine Persian curled up on the sofa, or Herdier laying down in the garden. It would, for me at least, offer a level of immersion that makes it feel like these are actually your Pokémon rather than taking photos of them standing and doing little else.

    Am I alone in this?

    submitted by /u/LockShockndBarrel
    [link] [comments]

    50,000 cp Wooloo

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    Running PvP matches, see a guy running a wooloo. Think "wow weird choice in the 2500's."

    It has 50,000cp.

    And deals 0 damage.

    Then when I try and use a charged move (BSlam Snorlax), the game crashes.

    Upon relaunching the game? I won apparently.

    Good update so far.

    submitted by /u/A-randomass-name
    [link] [comments]

    Wooloo and Skwovet appearing tiny in the wild.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    Wooloo and Skwovet are appearing tiny for me in the wild and if I click on them, I am unable to catch them. Is anyone else having this glitch or is there anyone who knows how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/TheSumoPenguin
    [link] [comments]

    Update bug?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    This is… bizarre.

    What seems to be happening is tiny versions of this event's features Pokémon are spawning. When I tap them, instead of being able to catch them it seems to put me in like, a first person POV from where that Pokémon was standing. Anybody else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/OpalBooker
    [link] [comments]

    Hunting sleepy boyz

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    The Snorlax hunt HAS COMMENCED

    Probably the best part of ultra unlock 3!

    What are your early thoughts about this event?

    submitted by /u/dialogthroughcake
    [link] [comments]

    Am i insanely lucky or is this kinda normal?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    I started playin Pokémon go again this week ND yesterday i found a wild blastois and today i have already found 4 snorlaxes and caught 3. Snorlaxes are supposed to be pretty rare right?

    submitted by /u/Raven_099
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Gengar From Ultra Unlock Time Reasearch

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    I just finished my time research, and it appear Gengar, in my mind oh another gengar, then shiny animation

    If there is no shiny animation i wont know that this gengar is shiny AHHAHAHAHAAH

    https://imgur.com/gallery/ox3CqX2

    submitted by /u/luc_nuel01
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon Go asking me to rename myself?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    Fired up Pokemon Go this morning and the Professor is making me rename myself. I've had the same name for three years

    submitted by /u/jrdull1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment