• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Pokémon GO - First ever Shiny from a Breakthrough! It turned out to be my favourite one <3

    Pokémon GO - First ever Shiny from a Breakthrough! It turned out to be my favourite one <3


    First ever Shiny from a Breakthrough! It turned out to be my favourite one <3

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:51 PM PST

    Had a 2 week shiny drought and woke up to this awesome Shiny from the Breakthrough Box :D

    http://imgur.com/gallery/BaK3dnK

    submitted by /u/xdblitZ
    [link] [comments]

    "Hey, buddy... got the time?"

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:51 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/al9Hyxr.jpg

    Remember to be alert at all times and stay aware of your surroundings, people... lots of dark-types out there.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Positive karma!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:22 AM PST

    Last Tuesday, I went out to do this raid with my son just before dinner. After the raid, he forgot to spin a new free raid pass for the Terrakion raid hour on Wednesday - and we all want to have those two free passes at raid hour, right? So after dinner, I say, I haven't really been outside yet today, I'll just take his phone and go for a walk to the nearest gym (a near 15 minutes walk, single distance) and spin it for him.

    So I'm walking outside in the cold and dark, and when I'm nearly halfway, I check my (own) phone for nearby Pokémon. There is a Skarmory right where I'm standing. I tick it and it turns out to be a golden shiny one! I call that positive karma. It certainly made my whole walk worth the effort!

    PS. I checked it for him too, it wasn't shiny ;-)

    submitted by /u/Ingeske
    [link] [comments]

    *Shiny* Magnemite: Good As Gold

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:18 PM PST

    Another Thanksgiving alone. But, many reasons for gratitude. As such, I happily accept this golden Magnemite over any golden-roasted turkey. ; ) Shiny Magnemite

    submitted by /u/peteroo31
    [link] [comments]

    What a wonderful holiday surprise

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:01 PM PST

    After coming home from our family gatherings, my brother and I stopped at the pokestops downtown by our house. When we saw 3 scyther we knew it was probably a nest, so we proceeded to catch them all. That's when I discovered my shiny. Moments later, as we start to leave, I spin the last stop and click the magnemite (since I still need candies for Magnezone.) As soon as I appraised it, the joy just swept over and I made sure my brother caught the magnemite as well since he's level 32. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    My Thanks

    submitted by /u/Crayving
    [link] [comments]

    Who made the model for Terrakion?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:37 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/jUzrroy

    The ears are paper thin, the mouth looks like it is 2D, and the whole body looks like 8 bit low poly art. The best part is when you tap on it and its mouth opens with its emotionless attack. Niantic timed this well with the Tesla Cybertruck.

    Not hating, just facts. My friends and I had a good laugh about it.

    submitted by /u/heeric
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic, please fix rare candy drop rates

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:20 AM PST

    Not to be annoying or that sort of thing, but i feel like this should be said, the rare candy drop rates, which are one of the big motivations for people to do raids are incredibly low in legendary raids that should give you nice rewards as they are hard to beat, please fix this.

    Edit: oh my, thanks for the silver, and for your guys' opinions on the replies, its unlikely but hopefully someone hears us.

    submitted by /u/joana_noites
    [link] [comments]

    Screaming in team rocket!!!!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:09 AM PST

    Today is a wonderful day. 30 levels later and I finally caught ditto for the research tasks!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:28 PM PST

    I just caught a numel and the absolute and genuine shock of it saying "oh"... I cannot begin to express how excited I am to finally finish that task after an entire year of trying to get one of those sneaky pokemon!! I thought to share!

    submitted by /u/vilashnim
    [link] [comments]

    Eeveelutions

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:52 PM PST

    Hey there! If I walk with Eevee 10km now, change it to another Eevee, walk 10km again and do it as much as I can and then on December CD just put them as buddy and evolve. Will I get Last resort on my Espeon/Umbreon on all of Eevees? Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/mamont1995
    [link] [comments]

    If you're experiencing pain in your hand do not ignore it!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:20 PM PST

    Finally broke my Groundon Curse!!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:55 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/YjmwRDo

    After four Groundons in a row, I think my curse was finally broken! I wish it was a Moltres so I could finish my Gen 1 dex, but I'm not complaining!

    submitted by /u/EternalBlaze76
    [link] [comments]

    Add the Pokéball plus motion controls to Pokemon go

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:56 AM PST

    The poke ball plus has motion controls, in let's go Pikachu you can flick your wrist and catch Pokémon.

    Instead of simply pressing a button, throwing the thing would be awesome!

    Can already see myself yeeting the thing in my kitchen.

    Why not add this feature to Pokemon go?

    It would give people more reason to buy the PB plus over third party products such as the gotcha, seems like a no brainier 🤔

    submitted by /u/archielongshanks
    [link] [comments]

    Combee usefulness?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:48 AM PST

    Is there some use to Combee or Vespiqueen? Are they the shuckle of something else? If not then why are female combee so rare and why are their CPs always so low?

    submitted by /u/OneM0rethyme
    [link] [comments]

    I feel beyond Lucky getting this

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:13 PM PST

    Caught a kyogre after completing the weekly researches. The fact that I got Kyogre was awesome enough but a SHINY kyogre seems too good to be true😭

    http://imgur.com/gallery/r9n9S2v

    submitted by /u/kamekaze1024
    [link] [comments]

    Low cp, but high iv machop, do i evolve?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:04 AM PST

    Ive only been playing pokemon go for a little over a month now, and i am wondering if it would be a good idea to evolve the machamp, 694 cp and all perfect stats. I also have a tepig thats 100cp and the same problem

    submitted by /u/D_Antwan_M
    [link] [comments]

    I wasn't going to check it, thankfully I did!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:28 PM PST

    I was on a 2 month shiny drought in Go and 4 days in hatching for shiny Snom in SWSH. Getting this little bugger definitely boosted my morale ahah

    http://imgur.com/gallery/T05iSWa

    submitted by /u/Xtermaa
    [link] [comments]

    How do I beat the team rocket boss

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:09 AM PST

    I am just level 28 and am struggling to beat the team rocket bosses, like the ones that have over 7000 cp for me, please help

    submitted by /u/MrCoolGuy165
    [link] [comments]

    Gift ideas for someone who likes PokemonGo under 5€?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:51 AM PST

    Hello all, I've got a small Secret Santa thing coming up and I don't know that much about the guy I was paired with. I do know he likes PokeGo, but as I haven't played it for years I don't really know if there's anything related to that that might be interesting to him. Thanks in advance! :)

    submitted by /u/ElephantLipstick
    [link] [comments]

    Bug

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:34 AM PST

    This happened just now but both me and my friend can't see Pokémons nor gyms and pokestop. Is this a new bug or something old that can be easily fixed? Ty

    submitted by /u/TomasD1012
    [link] [comments]

    Just got back! Been a while, lots of changes.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:49 PM PST

    I played when it first came out, hit level 23 in the first couple of months and then just stopped. Been a few years and all of a sudden I am in again. Got both the kids in... It's fun, but all the new stuff makes me wonder if I'm doing things the "right" way. I'm catching the fever and don't want to miss out on anything. Also send me your friend codes! :)

    submitted by /u/cgoodsky
    [link] [comments]

    Hydreigon & Friend Fest

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:10 PM PST

    Hydreigon is feeling left out from the Friend Fest festivities. How can we celebrate Dodrio and Combee, but not our other three-headed friend? Just sayin ...

    submitted by /u/BBoySlim
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment