• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Pokémon GO - Wait...so earning metals and unlocking clothing doesn't actually unlock it? You still have to buy it?

    Pokémon GO - Wait...so earning metals and unlocking clothing doesn't actually unlock it? You still have to buy it?


    Wait...so earning metals and unlocking clothing doesn't actually unlock it? You still have to buy it?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:52 PM PST

    Am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous? Completing Gold under the Jogger Metal gets you a tank top.....that costs 220 coins? Am I the only one who thinks it's ridiculous and hilarious that unlocking new gear only unlocks the ability to pay money for it?

    "You've accomplished this really hard thing. As a reward, we're giving you the ability to spend $3 on a new shirt. Congratulations. - Niantic"

    submitted by /u/Seventeen38
    [link] [comments]

    I have to "Take 5 snapshots of Ice Type Pokemon" but can't

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:12 AM PST

    Everytime I hit the snapshot icon, I'm welcomed by a black screen, every time. Seems like the game is forcing AR+ when my phone doens't support it.

    Also, there is no option in the settings to disable AR/AR+.

    I could just discard the quest and go on my way, if it weren't for the fact that I'm a rural player and getting rid of a quest, taking into account the small amount of Pokestops around me, is a big hit to my "field research" progress, the only way I currently have to get legendaries.

    submitted by /u/AlexD1891
    [link] [comments]

    Sad story of a solo player

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:43 PM PST

    I always played this game alone cause i don't have friends interested in Pokemon until a couple of months ago when I finally knew 2 people that actually played the game. We quickly became friends and we always played together in the last month until four days ago the started spoofing. They tried to convince me to spoof aswell but that's not how the game is supposed to be played , there's no fun in that for me and so because of that I'm a solo player again.

    EDIT: We are still friends of course but we just don't play together anymore.

    Thanks for the award, I appreciate it! <3

    submitted by /u/Weeb-Lord28
    [link] [comments]

    Achieving “lucky friends” status should unlock the ability to do a long-distance (like trainer battling) trade.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:35 AM PST

    I have random internet people I've added months ago. I don't know where they are, but I've worked my way up to best friend status with them. The main purpose was to get distance 7k eggs. Now I have lucky friend status with many of them. The blunt truth is that I will NEVER go to their countries to visit. And they likely won't come to me. So the friendship we worked for has now fizzled to nothingness. It's like a huge roadblock that undoes everything Niantic hoped to achieve with this feature.

    Reaching lucky friends should give me the ability to get that trade out of the way, regardless of the distance between us. This way we can START THE PROCESS AGAIN, and keep gifting each other to get lucky friends again! It's almost as if nobody at Niantic thought that posting your friend code on the internet might be a thing.

    submitted by /u/stanxv
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon go has become one of the most popular games of this decade.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:03 PM PST

    What are your favourite memories associated with this game? When did you start playing it seriously and enjoying its unique gameplay?

    submitted by /u/Slowbhai
    [link] [comments]

    Completed a special research task and got a nice reward

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:36 PM PST

    I had to purify it to get it to perfect but I'm still really happy with it!

    https://imgur.com/a/qhy4EnY

    submitted by /u/BItandia
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have a phobia of getting rid of trash event Pokémon?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:47 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/1WNvg3Y

    For the last two events, I haven't transferred any event pikachu I've caught. When I see that "do you really want to transfer this event Pokémon?" I'm like No! I don't! Sob.

    So I have a bunch of trash pikachu spamming my dex. 🤷🏻‍♀️

    submitted by /u/chicathescrounger
    [link] [comments]

    Small tips to get the battle buddy hearts

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:15 AM PST

    Hi all just here to report a couple small tips to get some hearts for your buddy. When the games asks you to battle, you can battle anyone and anything, meaning that the training against the leader counts as a battle. Also you don't have to battle till completion. If you throw your buddy in, then launch and attack and leave, it will count as a heart. Hope this helps. It's only one heart per day, but it's a convenient and consistent way to obtain it.

    submitted by /u/shonxandmokey
    [link] [comments]

    Wish me luck, everyone!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:41 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/wga1UvL

    So, a few weeks ago I stopped using my rare candies right away on various Pokémon. The reason? Because I wanted to do this!

    I've carefully collected nine 10k eggs in order to hatch them! Here's to hoping!

    submitted by /u/PunnyHoomans
    [link] [comments]

    The research breakthrough rant

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:53 AM PST

    2 months ago we had eevee's but I'm not here to talk about that. Since the new boxes came out I have not missed a single day hoping I would get my Pokédex groudon. Literally since November 1st I have not missed a day yet not only did I not get a groudon I got 6 FUCKING ZAPDOS. I also got 1 articuno and 1 Moltres. Why Niantic why me I just want a groudon. I also got 3 unova stones which I don't even want tbh. Also does anyone know the next research box?

    submitted by /u/dryemanada
    [link] [comments]

    Yah hate to see it...

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:59 PM PST

    No pokestops in my hometown plus being home for the holidays equals this

    http://imgur.com/gallery/EGWtNXb

    Can't wait for my new sableyes 😊

    submitted by /u/Meeskeesk
    [link] [comments]

    [Screenshot] After nearly two years of grinding and powering up, my Go Fest Lugia has finally reached his ultimate potential. Merry Christmas, Harmony!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:17 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/TjeEbsp

    He started from level 20. I would say never again, but the Master League is coming...

    submitted by /u/Chasing_Polaris
    [link] [comments]

    GamePress Spawn Spotlight : Winter Holiday 2019 Event

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:54 AM PST

    My late Christmas Gift

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:18 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/EeElPIc (Shiny perfect Moltres)

    I was expecting another Groudon and Kyogre and boom it's shiny. The feeling you get when the stars and bars keep going :D

    submitted by /u/zjchlorp101
    [link] [comments]

    Negative distance - Walk together with buddy

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:38 AM PST

    When I reach second heart walking together with my buddy, the distances turns negative. I then have to walk up to zero and another 2km before I can start walking for that 3rd heart

    https://imgur.com/gallery/MpR5zVn

    submitted by /u/alexgfaria
    [link] [comments]

    Eligible #PokemonGO Trainers can now suggest improvements to PokéStop and Gym information, such as titles, descriptions, and photos, all of which are submitted for approval through Niantic Wayfarer

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:36 PM PST

    I hatched 9 10ks at once. Here are the results.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:47 AM PST

    I posted earlier this week about my 10 ks.

    TLDR: Here's the result in no particular order.

    Douglas (My Wailmer buddy) and I went for a walk and made some friends while our eggs hatched. I live right on the border of three districts so all these eggs hatched in three different counties. Pretty entertaining.

    • The first one to pop up was a Shieldon. Predictable. I already have an evolved one so I wasn't too excited.

    • Raltz was next. Already have a female evolved but I need a male evolved, so the candies were appreciated.

    • Feebas after that. I have been needing to pump my Milotic up so I was quite happy about that.

    • FINALLY something new. A Gible. I popped some rare candies on him and evolved him immediately.

    • Then Porygon and Porygon. I already have all three evolutions so these were very disappointing. At least I can make Porygon Z bigger to flex on my wife.

    • And of course, it wouldn't be 10ks without a Beldum.

    • Shinx. I ALMOST have enough candies to evolve Shinx twice now. So that could have been worse.

    • Last but not least, Feebas again! I REALLY pumped up my Milotic now. She's worth putting on a gym at this point.

    Anyway. Thanks for sharing the adventure with me.

    submitted by /u/Luke_Orlando
    [link] [comments]

    How complicate is this game ?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:13 AM PST

    I started playing like 2 months ago. I have zero to none knowledge about the game and the pokemon universe overall. Starting out is quite easy and simple, I played the game about 3 times a day, just opened the app, see if there were any pokemon wandering around and catch them. I have no friends playing this game so i just kept solo leveling the whole time.

    Things started to get complicated as I know about IV, i dont even know what was that until i watched some youtube videos. And BAM! IV, level, exclusive move, and tons of information came out. Digesting all off them was difficult for me. There's so many things not clearly inform, and it's kinda frustrating not knowing enough. My point is, the more information I know about the game, the more frustrated I am. It's like getting lost and have no idea what to do.
    Like,

    How IVs affect pokemon? Is there any way to increase the current IVs of a pokemon?

    Do i have to install a 3rd-party IVs checker for the game ?

    All I know about the IVs is that "keep the 3 stars, transfer the rest"

    How can i know which pokemon has which move ? What is the difference between moves? And what is the "exclusive move" means?

    And how do i know which move is good for the pokemon, and which skill is not ?

    And, is it possible to play the game without raiding or doing gym battle? because i don't really into the idea of gathering with people i don't know and wandering around raids after raids and gyms after gyms.

    submitted by /u/chungaaa01
    [link] [comments]

    I have caught a total of four Smeargles. Three this week. However....

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:08 AM PST

    My mom has been trying to get just ONE to appear for her period! Thankfully I've given her one of my many. But seriously?! She tries EVERY DAY to get one and they don't appear. Does anyone know the odds of Smeargle encounter?

    https://imgur.com/gallery/YloxKTl

    submitted by /u/PunnyHoomans
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh start or old account?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:07 AM PST

    Hello!

    I am one of the many people who played the game when it first came out but forgot about it.

    I have not been keeping up with any updates etc. Made to the game

    Would it be smarter to log back to my old ≈20lv account or to get a fresh start and learn the game again.

    On one hand I dont remember anything about the game and logging in would skip the choises and tutorials.

    On the other hand starting again would lose my old gen1 Pokemons.

    Are the changes big enough to replay from the start, and would it be easy to find the gen 1 pokemons again?

    submitted by /u/Manageronni
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Shadow

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:01 AM PST

    I was wondering how to get a shiny Shadow pokemon. Is it from any Team Go Grunts or only from the leader or what?

    submitted by /u/WilsonBoy98
    [link] [comments]

    Butterfingers

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:38 AM PST

    Some months ago I was just checking if any pokemon had appeared and there were a lot of ralts. I caught all of them and had enough candy to evolve one, so when I was looking for my best one and found it I accidentally evolved the one with the lowest CP (somewhere around 9). I was then left with a CP 11 Kirlia and I never saw another ralts since then. Feelsbadman

    submitted by /u/ILikePenguinss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment