• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    Pokémon GO - You know that moment when you’ve been hunting for one specific Pokémon since the game came out with no success and then all of the sudden 6 of them show up at one stop in your tiny town?

    Pokémon GO - You know that moment when you’ve been hunting for one specific Pokémon since the game came out with no success and then all of the sudden 6 of them show up at one stop in your tiny town?


    You know that moment when you’ve been hunting for one specific Pokémon since the game came out with no success and then all of the sudden 6 of them show up at one stop in your tiny town?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:58 PM PST

    Today I levelled up to 40

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:52 AM PST

    Today, after much hard work and a lot of lucky eggs, I finally made level 40! It was a great feeling to achieve it after joining PoGo the first week it came out. Just wanted to share my joy.

    submitted by /u/13Liss
    [link] [comments]

    Buddy Pokemon should allow us to extend our range

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:27 AM PST

    We should be able to spin stops further away from our maximum circle or catch further pokemon wherever our buddy has wandered. I mean, we're supposed to be a team, isn't it?

    submitted by /u/cyan_experiment
    [link] [comments]

    Captured Shiny Beanie Pichu hatching!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:55 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/Km4euUg

    Since I happened to be in a terrible reception area and was getting the spinny ball of death at the time of hatching, the animation didn't happen right away. When I restarted my data and then restarted my game, I opened my pokemon box immediately and saw that I had hatched about three eggs. And of course my eyes fell on the three stars icon on the pichu and I was so ecstatic! When I x'ed out from the box the hatching animation finally decided to kick in, so I prepared for the screencap and now I have my first ever hatched shiny picture!!

    submitted by /u/Gemilai
    [link] [comments]

    Cute!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:06 AM PST

    I was in the middle of evolving and an egg started to hatch. The resulting screen shot made perfect sense. Maybe this is where piedoves come from? https://imgur.com/a/iHxuWIj

    submitted by /u/foxymoneybagz
    [link] [comments]

    Santa's rocking purple this Christmas!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:30 AM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/gJM3Q9a

    I didn't even realise they could be shiny until coming across this fella! Safe to say he'll be my buddy until I decide it's not Christmas...

    submitted by /u/De_Quillsta
    [link] [comments]

    Sending Gifts

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:08 AM PST

    I don't know if this idea was already discussed here but here it goes anyway. It would be so much easier to send gifts, if we had a way to sort or to see only the friends we can send gifts. Something like a button on the sidebar similar to the button that sorts the list with the gifts on top or even a search string would be great as well. It takes me so much time searching in my friends list the ones I can send.

    submitted by /u/Duzarte501
    [link] [comments]

    Huh. Nice luck, shame cliffs Stantlers weren’t given festive decoration, the. I’d have a real zinger.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:55 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/pKwXBah

    Really REALLY wishing Cliffs Stantler was given the winter costume too. Otherwise I'm pretty happy.

    submitted by /u/Taocman
    [link] [comments]

    This weirdo photobombed when my friend was trying to take a cool profile pic

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:38 AM PST

    https://i.hizliresim.com/NLmLGg.jpg

    After many attempts, we were finally perfect in timing the spotlights projected from the club we were in and out of nowhere this dude with a funny hat photobombed it... Efforts gone in vain.

    submitted by /u/Toutarts
    [link] [comments]

    Can anybody further explain the buddy level rewards? How do they find new locations as an ultra buddy or help you catch pokemon as a great buddy

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:50 AM PST

    I'm assuming some of you have levelled up your buddy now and I'm just wondering if you could share the bonuses of doing so as so far each description seems vague or non specific that google and reddit have turned up, thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/o0aidan0o
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Delibird and Snover or Shiny Sneasel

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:55 AM PST

    Is it really the week or event for shiny Delibird and Snover to appear more frequently or is it shiny Sneasel. I have gotten 4 shiny Sneasel this whole week and in our friend group 3 of us have more than 3 shiny Sneasel. Is anyone doing statistics whether how much shiny Sneasel is appearing compared to shiny Delibird and Snover.

    submitted by /u/Nut_3_No
    [link] [comments]

    Just completed my first field research and was greeted by a nice surprise!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:53 AM PST

    I have been vacationing in Chicago getting a lot of field research out of the way and on my last day I have finally finished my first field research and got a shiny Kyogre!

    https://imgur.com/a/VSDm15g

    Edit: sorry for low quality

    submitted by /u/SashaNL
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't get a shiny today but

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 02:17 AM PST

    At least I caught a 100% Cryogonal.

    And to top it off, I got a 0% Delibird.

    I caught at least 200 pokemon today, and those are the two best that I got, but I am happy with it. Especially the delibird!

    submitted by /u/cvgmagaaat
    [link] [comments]

    On the 3rd day of Sneasel, RNGesus gave to me...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:15 PM PST

    So I've caught a shiny Sneasel every day for the past three days (bless this event), and I've been hyped every time since its my favorite Gen 2 Pokemon. Today however, I got something special.

    Named for the delivery witch; she's not a shundo, but she *is* the highest IV shiny I have ever caught, and a wild catch no less. I was fully expecting garbage and was going to be completely fine with it but the fact that I got something useful is truly a Christmas miracle, albeit one that came two days late.

    submitted by /u/exquisitegumbo
    [link] [comments]

    So, Weather Boosted Earthquake Regice was a monster.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:22 PM PST

    4 teams of 38+ Blazikens, weather boosted, max revived teams, short by like 5%.

    We took quite a few down, but EQ was rough. It feels like the earthquake buff made it monsterous for raid bosses?

    Very few bosses our little squad struggles with, was surprised at this one. Unfortunately weather boosted EQ wrecked the best counters - Blaziken, Metagross, Tyranitar.

    Anyone else get a the pleasure of weather boosted earthquake Regi?

    submitted by /u/pm_me_a_cute_angle
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Onix

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:04 AM PST

    When the evolution event was around i really wanted a shiny Onix but didn't get one. But like 25 mins ago today a shiny Onix appeared but better than that... It was a shundo!

    submitted by /u/PrimalSlime
    [link] [comments]

    AR takes forever...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:48 PM PST

    Why does it take forever for the yellow footsteps to show up with trying to play with your buddy Pokémon or trying to take a picture? Constantly saying please slowly look around and scan the area... why can we just place our Pokémon?

    I'm rocking and iPhoneX. Anyone else experience how long it takes to load AR?

    submitted by /u/Phant0mhav0C
    [link] [comments]

    Goodbye metagross

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:44 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/eGjM30u

    So we were chillin by the river when he just decided to run away... still looking for him.

    submitted by /u/Nicolcfc99
    [link] [comments]

    They were warned...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:56 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/mxzAFI0.jpg

    Mewtwo likes to stand on the roof of a specific observation tower and brood most nights, so the administration is giving fair warning to its customers.

    (Sign says "Warning, Mewtwo may demand your snack/s").

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Buddy assisted shiny stantler excellent throw critical catch

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:34 PM PST

    Just did a Stantler raid while chilling next to a glacial lure waiting for a cryogonal. Saw it was shiny and was happy - first shiny stan for me. Threw the ball, bounced off and my Blitzle assisted me to an excellent. Which became a critical catch! First time I've caught a raid boss on the first throw! Then my cryogonal turned up 10 minutes later, successful day was successful :)

    submitted by /u/dantheother
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my Pokémon need to be fed more often than I do?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:14 PM PST

    Seems a little bit unnecessary to have to feed my tomagotchi everytime I open my app. My lil buddy has to eat more often than I do. What the heck?

    submitted by /u/Whale_Poacher
    [link] [comments]

    Pulled a garbage can out of a river and caught a Shiny Shadow Bagon

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:47 PM PST

    I was on a run this afternoon and found someone had thrown a garbage can into the river. I'm always doing my runs with my pokeball plus to try to hit lots of stops and catch lots of Pokemon. Given that I'm quite fond of my city I decided to see if I could lift the metal framing out of the river and I was. Then I pulled out the garbage bag and the plastic garbage can itself (after draining it from all the water). I washed up in a nearby bathroom and continued my run. I stubled across Arlo, beat him and was rewarded with a really cool pokemon!

    Link to some images of the adventure and Bagon: https://imgur.com/a/NPbTt4f?

    submitted by /u/N4V3H3114
    [link] [comments]

    Catch bonuses

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 03:41 AM PST

    I'd like to ask some questions about catch bonuses earned from type badges.

    1. Are they really worth the effort to go around and look for different types or are they just cool "in addition" things

    2. Do they sum up? I mean +1 from bronze badge, +2 from silver badge and +3 from the gold one. Do they add up to a total of six or is every next level just a +1?

    3. Are they significant? I mean does this +1 to catching flying type Pokemons change anything?

    submitted by /u/Altimismad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment