• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 25, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Catch of the day - the Kamikazekarp

    Pokémon GO - Catch of the day - the Kamikazekarp


    Catch of the day - the Kamikazekarp

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:21 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/vOfkyPr.png

    Got this crazy little fish today. I call him the kamikazekarp. All attack, no defence or health. Pretty sure he will get one slap and then go down in a blaze of gory.

    submitted by /u/jomarthecat
    [link] [comments]

    My Dad, The new Pokémon go player

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:39 PM PST

    My dad got divorced by his wife of ten years. Recently, he was reintroduced to a girl from his small hometown, and they hit it off. They chat for a month or so and start dating. She's really into Pokémon go and convinced him to start playing. He goes to her house, as it's several hours away, for the first time since they started dating, they hangout for a few days and play Pokémon go. The day he gets back home, she breaks things off and he's devastated. Just today he asked me if I still play, and I said yeah, but not as much as I used to. He invited me over to his place to walk around and play with him tomorrow. It's nice to see him getting back on his feet after all he's been through. Best part is, like the third or fourth Pokémon he caught was a shiny ralts. The man had no clue what a shiny was, just that he liked the blue color.

    submitted by /u/Genosidy
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to whoever put a new pokestop near my house. I've caught 2 shiny magikarps now while in my bed

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:19 AM PST

    I live 3 doors away from a little playground and like a month ago someone made that into a pokestop now I've got more pokemons spawning while in my house. So again thank you to whoever submitted that stop as I have been waiting for a long time having so many places and objects that can be a pokestop near my house but not having the ability to nominate anything.

    https://imgur.com/a/RTI2U1V

    submitted by /u/billzy02
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to be creative

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Like the title says, I tried. Are there any techniques when you are taking pictures of your mons'?

    https://imgur.com/npqUk4c

    submitted by /u/matuidi_charo
    [link] [comments]

    We must not forget about the power this game has.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:34 PM PST

    It was getting late, but I was out with my friends at the local park, driving around his new rc car. I saw a group of people walking around, asking what we were up too. They were playing pokemon go. I am a fairly avid player, and was enticed by the prospect of playing some myself. As they walked away, I opened up the app, I looked around me for the possible suspects of of a shiny encounter. I joking click on the magmar, thinking that the only way I could get it, was as a baby(which i luckily already have). To my amaze, it was shiny! I quickly run up to the group, that had by now almost left the park, to show them my catch. I approach, out of breath, eager to share. They were extremely kind, and haven't really played the game since the release. I'm glad I went to talk to them, because It reminded me of the unity of this game, how it brings people together, and allows you to meet new people. This game is about more than the shines. When this game first came out, you would meet people all over that you never thought would play pokemon go.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/JZ1FtKe

    submitted by /u/ZappoZ42
    [link] [comments]

    April Fools 2020 Idea

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:59 AM PST

    For April Fools this year, Niantic should replace all pokemon sprites on the map with their shiny variant. It won't actually effect the shiny rates but imagine opening your game and the whole map was just off coloured pokemon. Would throw off new and experienced players alike!

    submitted by /u/DESORATE
    [link] [comments]

    Kecleon changing color until it is released

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:40 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/XLtdqtg

    A purple boy today, another color another day.

    submitted by /u/KnowsItBetter69
    [link] [comments]

    Found this beauty in the wild.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:12 AM PST

    So we were on a trip and went for a wild Gyarados spawn and it turned out to be shiny! 🤩 Didn't even know it could be shiny in the wild. Must be the event. ✨✨💕 https://imgur.com/gallery/MhyQCUZ

    submitted by /u/Naerelus
    [link] [comments]

    My mom's installing pokemongo

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:58 PM PST

    She just laughed at me for running outside to catch a wild gyrados but she said it looked fun so now she's excitedly yelling that she's caught a squirtle! (Her starter) what should I do to help her?

    submitted by /u/GhostieOllie
    [link] [comments]

    First Shlundo

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:31 AM PST

    Did a lucky trade with my hubby tonight. Ended up with my first Shlundo! Husband was pissed but I was happy about it. Love my Mad Max penguin.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Kpe32Fa

    submitted by /u/mrtoon95
    [link] [comments]

    Wild Shiny Gyarados!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:33 PM PST

    It's possible! The first wild Gyarados i saw during the event, and i was with a group too. i was the first one to click on it on screen and before i even saw it i screamed "SHINY! CMON GIVE ME THE RED GYARADOS BABY" and sure enough... SPARKLES! it's red!!! and just minutes before i was literally speaking the shininess into existence (telling myself and one other girl as we were walking towards it that i WAS going to get the red boy). i was the only one in the group who got it too (i've never gotten a shiny magikarp either). not sure what the rate is for this shiny during the event, and he might have bad IVs, but i love him so much :)

    my son

    submitted by /u/jakejaresh
    [link] [comments]

    2 Question Pokemon Go Survey - approved by mods

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:30 AM PST

    YOOO my first back to back shiny

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:55 PM PST

    I logged on for the first time in a week, to this! I opened an old egg and got a shiny Wurmple, then the first Magikarp I clicked on was shiny. This happened within like 20 seconds😂

    Screenshot

    submitted by /u/yeetus_deletus66669
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon dissapearing bug, need help

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:01 AM PST

    So during the community day weekend in 2019, I caught a lot of Swinub, and enough to evolve into Mamoswine so I did, one of my highest levels, 2400-2600 cp I don't remember but it had recently just disappeared and same with my Alolan Golem and other Pokémon randomly. Any ideas on how to fix this/get them back?

    submitted by /u/PrettyPeanuts
    [link] [comments]

    Wild Gyarados

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 02:37 PM PST

    https://ibb.co/1Z2qwm6 Was just chilling in my dorm room, decided to open up poke go, and to my well welcomed surprise, there was a gyarados!! spawned in the wild :) didn't even have one yet since i only just started playing recently. Albeit it may be one of my lowest rating pokémon, but i love him all the same <3

    submitted by /u/teartionga
    [link] [comments]

    How am I supposed to battle with no gyms?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Anyone else have magically disappearing gyms? 3 days in a row now all gyms have vanished from my map. Pokestops are fine. Yes, I have tried to shut it down and restart the app. No change. The gyms are there most of the time, but a few hours a day, nada.

    submitted by /u/nottellinunuthin
    [link] [comments]

    Avatar customization

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:22 PM PST

    You guys know if i can make my avatar bald? I literally shaved my head amd realized I still have hair in the game :)

    submitted by /u/3eyedpinkbunny
    [link] [comments]

    Since 2016, after 4 years since the game launched (I think), we finally got a new pokestop

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:07 PM PST

    I started playing about 1 year after the game launched since I didn't have a decent phone at the time. I really tried during that time to help make Niantic understand that using Ingress, making people reach lvl 40 in rural areas and such was a really bad idea and that they should at least take into consideration email submissions that were well documented, with no luck.

    Today, after 4 years, after a long hiatus from the game, today I logged in and saw that a new pokestop was added today. Let's hope more appear soon enough for all players!!!

    submitted by /u/AlexD1891
    [link] [comments]

    AR feature bugged: "Camera permissions required", although already given

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:49 AM PST

    After yesterday's update I cannot access the AR feature due to supposedly not giving camera permissions to the PGO app. I've already given all permissions (I checked, even though I never changed the settings) and it still doesn't work... As a result, I can't access my buddy or other Pokemon.
    Any ideas? Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/BLCK-Rec
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player Here!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:42 AM PST

    The last time I've played Pokemon Go when it was fresh released , still have those Kanto region pokemon in my google account. Have zero idea about what's new so does anyone mind educating me?

    submitted by /u/dd44nnnnyy
    [link] [comments]

    Top 10 attackers by type infographics

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Made this infographics for my small local community, maybe it will come in handy for someone

    submitted by /u/Pelogurek
    [link] [comments]

    evolve a magicarp for research mission?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:17 AM PST

    i already have a perfect 4* maxed Gyarados, and 500 candy

    is it worth to evolve a magicarp just for the research mission?

    or should i wait until i find a shiny one?(i really want a shiny Gyarados)

    ............. .. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . .. .. .. .. . . . .... ............

    submitted by /u/Luniaz17
    [link] [comments]

    Do great Pokemon appear in the wild anymore

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:51 PM PST

    When I was playing the game after it first came out, I remember randomly seeing things like Venusaur and Nidoqueen just out in the wild. I haven't seen anything beyond a middle evolution or like a Persian in ages. Does anything really good randomly spawn anymore or is that exclusively in raids

    submitted by /u/thunder3029
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment