• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - January 2020

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - January 2020


    Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - January 2020

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:07 AM PST

    Rules

    Instruction Manual


    Useful Links


    I'm sick of the memes here, I want the discussion posts!

    try http://nr.reddit.com/r/pokemongo for desktop users or this for mobile/app users.


    Niantic support : https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us

    /r/PokemonGO FAQ: /r/PokemonGo/wiki/FAQ


    There's this Pokéstop/Gym near me which seems inappropriate. Can I report it?

    Use this link. However, Niantic seems to be preoccupied with other things now, so don't expect too much.

    We have Niantic representatives on both here and /r/TheSilphRoad - please do not ping them for bugs which are in the known issues page unless you have found a niche yet gamebreaking issue/exploit.


    Where can I find other players in my area?

    Try our regional subreddits list! Also, see the related subreddits or TSR's community map!


    If you have any suggestions for FAQs to append to this thread or for meta questions, message the moderators or mention /u/PokemonGoMods!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve used up my entire luck for this decade!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Just checked PoGo at home, found this beauty in my garden!❤️❤️❤️ https://imgur.com/1IizK0t first shiny from this event and first Shundo!

    submitted by /u/WaterTypesOnly
    [link] [comments]

    My first ever shundo....and it's a Rayquaza!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:58 AM PST

    After playing since day 1, I now have my first shundo and what a beauty!

    https://m.imgur.com/a/U8lBmeY

    6.66m for height as well!

    submitted by /u/wadi16
    [link] [comments]

    Got this from a raid ages ago, didn’t notice it was so good

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:10 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Sqo7P5C

    I got this from one of my first raids, a 1 star raid and was so happy when I noticed it was shiny and my first ever shiny too. I only really recently started checking IVs and decided to check all my shinys. None were good except this. Hoping to get a shiny Magikfish too

    submitted by /u/JayKB_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have the rope pokemon?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:32 AM PST

    Caught this guy in the early days, havent seen anyone with one like this yet.

    The rope type pokemon

    submitted by /u/Talatu
    [link] [comments]

    Egg shuffling

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:13 AM PST

    I just hatched a Wurmple from a 7km egg and wasted my Super Incubator. Like, we get it, it's an event Pokémon, but like... Can you not?! It's EVERYWHERE and I had to walk this much to get that shitty worm??

    submitted by /u/Kari-kateora
    [link] [comments]

    Hatched a Darumaka on my First 7KM event egg! :D

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:30 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/bjRdw4U
    Super happy about getting this lil' guy!
    Didn't expect it at all, with the following 4 eggs were wurmples and vulpix~

    submitted by /u/bananabread281
    [link] [comments]

    Since everyone is posting their shundos!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:06 AM PST

    I still can't believe i caught this beauty during the event when they had the party hats! It's my very first shiny 100% IV, and it happens to be an event Mon! I know it's the most common one, but I was still happy to say the least

    https://imgur.com/gallery/djuGuFJ

    submitted by /u/shaller3
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve never actually caught a shiny Magikarp before..

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:05 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/PpFyqn2

    Then suddenly I get two within the same minute!! Seriously, how nuts is that?!

    submitted by /u/PunnyHoomans
    [link] [comments]

    Caught a wild deino!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:56 PM PST

    Just caught this Deino right after work, not the best ivs, but it's still rare to see one on the wild!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/X6TeKor

    submitted by /u/Nicolcfc99
    [link] [comments]

    There should be separate screens for nearby pokemon and nearby pokemon at stops

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:09 PM PST

    Me and my mom used to be avid POGO players. We still play casually sometime but most of the time when we play it's just in our neighborhood. Recently a stop was added farther back in the neighborhood (probably a mile or two walking distance but likely less than a mile as the crow flies). Now this might sound like a good thing but our nearby only shows pokemon that are a mile or two away from us and not the ones that are actually near us. I get that POGO is meant to get you out and about but we just don't have time to walk up and down every street in reasonable distance all the time. I don't want the stop to get removed because obviously people play there but unless they make a change like adding a second nearby screen that's the only way this could be fixed. I'm not going to report the stop or anything but I've stopped playing the game pretty much completely because now I have to drive to the city if I actually want to play. It doesn't have to be a second screen I wouldn't mind if there was a setting for turning pokemon near stops off and I'm open to other solutions. I just want to be able to play like I used to.

    submitted by /u/grwaehk
    [link] [comments]

    What are the catch rates for latios and latias?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:14 AM PST

    I have done 7 raids now since I have got back into the game. I did 1 heatran last week and caught it first try and now i have done 6 latios/latias raids and all have escaped every ball(which has been like 50 times at this point). Is this normal or did i just get stupid lucky with heatran?

    submitted by /u/whoscoal
    [link] [comments]

    My first HUNDO fighter !!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:43 AM PST

    I waited and waited and FINALLY caught myself a hundo in the wild; the perfect fighter for me to use against Giovanni.

    HUNDO

    submitted by /u/juliar23
    [link] [comments]

    [QoL] Expression of interest in a raid

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:10 AM PST

    There have been countless situations where, being by myself, I have given up on 4- or 5- star raids since I'd be unaware of other players nearby willing to do the raid as well. For instance, waiting for 30+ minutes for a raid to begin, only to have no one else show up to participate (even after waiting 10+ minutes into the raid).

    • It would be great to have a feature during the pre-raid countdown timer where players could express interest in an upcoming raid by clicking on the gym and selecting the particular feature (similar to spinning the gym stop).
    • Players must be nearby (within vision) to register their interest to raid. If a player moves out of range, they will be automatically removed from the list of players interested in the raid (with a 10 second grace period).
    • The registered interest would be for the start of the raid.
    • In future players could register interest for particular times during a raid, or possibly even for times during ongoing raids.
    submitted by /u/nikmate
    [link] [comments]

    Today I caught a shiney pidgey!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:00 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/0gKIx62

    Then this random kid came, and scare away my only chance to get a little shiny pidgey :(

    I wonder how he will look like when he becomes pidgeot.

    submitted by /u/Aalaehya
    [link] [comments]

    I hatched 2 10km eggs in a row, and got Mawile twice.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:33 AM PST

    Like... why is mawile even in the 10km eggs??

    I don't play Pokémon GO super often, so the only way I get strong or rare Pokémon is through hatching eggs.

    submitted by /u/patriziod
    [link] [comments]

    how rare are shiny alolan vulpix?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:22 AM PST

    i hatched this from a 7k egg. i posted a photo in my local pogo gc and i have gotten a number of trade requests. are they that rare? http://imgur.com/a/MxRt5rE

    submitted by /u/doboldek
    [link] [comments]

    Stay... very... steel.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:50 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/XHKRKav.jpg

    I've never realized until now that poor Skarmory cannot see the things directly in front of it, its eyes are on the sides of its head.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to the person from r/PokemonGoTrades who sent a gift from Weißenburg in Bayern, Germany to me in New Zealand. Luckiest thing I've had happen so far. [Screenshot]

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:44 PM PST

    I'm sorry I can't work out which friend you are, but the egg I received hatched into this Shiny Alolan Vulpix which I've since evolved into this beauty.

    submitted by /u/testingtestingtestin
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got a Gible!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:25 PM PST

    After countless 10km egg hatches, including so, so many Mawile, Feebas, Shieldon, Klink, and Shinx hatches, I FINALLY hatched this little girl today! :)

    My girl!

    submitted by /u/jakejaresh
    [link] [comments]

    I would love a Riolu, but from which eggs?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:06 AM PST

    I thought it was from 10k eggs and then I saw on a post saying it was from 7k and I recently saw someone get him from a 10k so now I don't know which egg to focus on because I was holding back from spinning pokestops for the 7k eggs I would get from gifts, any idea on which egg Pool I should be placing my bets on?

    submitted by /u/richiskool
    [link] [comments]

    Still new, but this made my day.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:49 PM PST

    This hatched walking with my 3 year old today. She almost dropped the phone! Lol. We snagged a 0 star shiny Karp as well Jackpot!

    submitted by /u/PapaPalpatine92
    [link] [comments]

    Community day previous spawn

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Maybe it's just my imagination, but I notices that when a community day is announced, the spawn of that pokemon is slightly increased the days before. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Nicolcfc99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment