• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass? Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone been having issues with Gyms not loading?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:58 PM PST

    I'll go to an area where I know Gyms are, but they aren't on the map. I'll restart, and there they are. However, if I go to a new area, Gyms won't appear unless I restart again. Any idea what the hell is going on?

    submitted by /u/ProjectShadow316
    [link] [comments]

    [Starterpack] The "Pokemon Go changes how you see the world" starterpack!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:40 PM PST

    Tried submitting this a few minutes ago, and was told I didn't use enough words. So I'm trying again, but this will be the last try. Not sure why I can't just post images directly though...

    https://imgur.com/o70ayrJ

    submitted by /u/SamuraiJakkass86
    [link] [comments]

    This was a pleasant surprise after defeating a grunt! Don’t even have to purify it.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:49 PM PST

    I don't react to rare catches very often but let out a "no way" when I checked it's IVs.

    Automatically goes up there with some of my favorite personal trophy catches. It doesn't really have much other uses, does it? Honest question.

    submitted by /u/shivermenipple
    [link] [comments]

    Kecleon changing colors until it is released (Day 3)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:33 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/4ETgemA

    Today's Kec is lightbrown, I really like this one

    submitted by /u/KnowsItBetter69
    [link] [comments]

    Search string for Pokemon that evolve after trading: "tradeevolve"

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:11 AM PST

    Search string for Pokemon that evolve after trading: "tradeevolve" I'm not sure if this was known yet, but it's news to me. Very useful indeed.

    Still trying to reach the minimum number of characters for this post.

    submitted by /u/ever_eddy
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Alolan Sandshrew

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:26 AM PST

    I'm freaking out! These two hatched within 2 weeks from each other and were both from 7km eggs that were gifted to me by the same person AND their stats are almost completely identical. Does anyone know the shiny odds for eggs in this game? I've never found a shiny in the wild (besides on community day) so I'm really happy.

    Pictures or it didn't happen: https://twitter.com/kamuyamial/status/1221784864866938882

    submitted by /u/kamuyamial
    [link] [comments]

    I finally hit 100km this week!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:41 PM PST

    https://m.imgur.com/a/LwMMity

    I got close a few times but this time I finally used the last few hours of my day to hit this goal while hatching a few bouncing red egg babies along the way. I just wanted to share it, no story about how the game changed my life but it definitely encouraged me to go out more than I already did.

    submitted by /u/GoldenTinyfin
    [link] [comments]

    I got (arguably) the rarest shiny of the event

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:26 AM PST

    In a group chat two people were saying shiny Magmar doesn't spawn in my city and about half an hour later I got this guy. http://imgur.com/gallery/9l6rqPK

    submitted by /u/Yeetus_Thy_Fetus1676
    [link] [comments]

    My Two Favourite Shiny’s Nearly Back To Back

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:39 AM PST

    Photo

    I was lucky enough to get these two Shiny's that I've been looking for for what feels like forever almost back to back and without my phone dying! I've got a few more Shiny's that I want but these two were high on my list.

    submitted by /u/rangleman
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys get so much stardust?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:35 AM PST

    I've been trying to trade more often and I don't have the stardust to do it. So what's the best way to get some?

    submitted by /u/AbsouletlyBonkers
    [link] [comments]

    First nundo after 1 year playing

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:56 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/JhfDVDf

    So I started playing on december 2018. I really really got into the game, no spoofing. I am now level 37 and not a single time have I ever gotten a 0 iv Pokemon. Never thought I would've find the first one on the current event nor I imagined it would be a Gyarados.

    submitted by /u/dannyvos93
    [link] [comments]

    A follow-up to my previous post here

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:26 AM PST

    I beat Giovanni! I kinda struggled on the first try, because I didn't know he was using a Kangashkhan, but when I tried again, I defeated his Kangashkhan and moved on to defeat Moltres. I thought I was going to lose because his Moltres dealt tons of damage to my Machamp but then my Rhyperior withstood the damage and was a huge help on defeating Moltres

    submitted by /u/MrMustachio_What
    [link] [comments]

    A surprising hatch from a 10k egg!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Was hoping for something good out of a 10k egg. For the longest have been wanting a deino or an axew to complete the dragon quota for myself really. But, I'm definitely not complaining about getting a hundo. https://imgur.com/gallery/ol5v5k0

    submitted by /u/baconluver69
    [link] [comments]

    Luck 100

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:27 PM PST

    Latios 100 I cannot believe my luck wow. Last month I got 100 ho-oh and now this absolute madness

    submitted by /u/IHABSMALLBENIS
    [link] [comments]

    How, after this long do we still not have a way to flag raids?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:40 AM PST

    The title says it all. So many people want this and if anything it would bring more revenue to niantic because more people would be able to raid. A simple system like how many people have flagged the raid and are still at the gym. Maybe even a ping to the players waiting that you are on the way to help so they dont leave prematurely. I seriously cant fathom how this hasnt been added yet as it would be a very simple yet hugely impactful feature added to the game. Hopefully we get this feature soon because where I am discord groups arent always the most reliable and myabe you could pick up a few casuals who dont even about local discord groups. Honestly anything helps at this point. Thanks for listening to me rant peoples.

    submitted by /u/AssertiveGinger
    [link] [comments]

    This Golden Nugget i captured during class

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:29 AM PST

    I caugth this shiney boi while i was bored durimg class. Nearly screamed as i saw these beautiful nugget. golden nugget

    submitted by /u/LordEiswolf
    [link] [comments]

    Have you hatched yourself a Darumaka yet?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:23 AM PST

    I am curious how many of you hatched the elusive Darumaka from 7km eggs. Pretty sure there is a post somewhere or Sliph gathering information on this as well. They are such an excellent source for Pokemon Go information way more than Niantic.

    submitted by /u/PlayfulTitan18
    [link] [comments]

    Battle league on 1st of February?? [discussion]

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:57 AM PST

    According to the most recent data mine it seems that go battle league season 1 is scheduled to end on 1st of March! Does this mean that the latest battle league can be released is 1st of February? Does anyone believe that season 1 could last for less than 30days??

    P.S according data mining seasons seems to last for 2 months each, so its only the 1st one that lasts for less!

    submitted by /u/YellowBourbon21
    [link] [comments]

    Should I level up this Gyarados?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:47 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/IgbMzZq

    I had a 3 star Magikarp just under 4 star stats and evolved it. I then caught a Gyarados fully leveled up. It is 3 stars but not as good as my evolved Magikarp.

    Is it worth leveling up the better rated Gyarados (evolved Magikarp) or are they close enough that it doesn't matter much and I should waste candy and stardust?

    submitted by /u/ConroyBeckett
    [link] [comments]

    (Discussion) - Niantic needs to up their game

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:23 AM PST

    This post is about enlightening the players about the major screwups by Niantic done in the past , that sometimes feel like intentional, and to help them make a wise decision from their wallets.

    I will list some examples

    • Shiny Lugia Turned off

    https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/86g6zf/has_anyone_caught_a_shiny_lugia_since_the/

    • Shiny Entei and Suicune Turned off

    https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/cz56h9/have_shiny_entei_and_suicune_gone_missing/

    • Shiny rate of Regionals changed midway into the event

    https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/d52xse/comment/f0pbw8h?context=1

    • Unown Fiasco

    https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/d0h9ov/unown_event_i_have_hatched_731_eggs_since_the/

    They basically advertised Unown from 10k eggs during the ultra bonus event , and then kept the hatch rate so low that most of the players didnt have a realistic chance of hatching one.

    • No Shiny Alolan Vulpix and scyther from quests

    https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/elraa9/can_shiny_alolan_vulpix_be_obtained_from_the_task/

    https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/eo0770/in_light_of_quest_alolan_vulpixs_missing_shiny/

    • Shiny Barboach , Magnemite etc turned of from wild

    https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/adjfmq/no_more_magnemite/

    https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/cxm9ga/why_is_this_still_a_thing_heartbroken/

    • Keeping the Lucky rate same inspite of advertising ' a boosted rate for lucky pokemom '

    https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/etyzpn/the_silph_research_group_can_confirm_that_the/

    Now I understand some of these screwups are non intentional. But some of these screwups are highly doubtful to be non intentional like the change of shiny rate of regionals. Errors which benefits players are instantly patched up.

    Trainers feel cheated and discouraged by these constant screwups. The salt on wound is lack of communication from Niantic's side . There is no reason for a company earning in billions to treat 'us' as their QA team other than laziness and greed.

    It was seen if something gets published on online news portals , Niantic would immediately rectify the situation but would give generic or unhelpful responses through in game support. Niantic needs to up their communication game and should highly focus on increasing the transparency if they want to increase the longevity of the game.

    Let me clear one last thing. I like many others love this game despite its many flaws. I have always loved Pokemon and when this game got out , it was like a dream come true. But the highly greedy and careless approach has started to fade luster of the game. I still participate in every event but I have now decided to go F2P and wont spend further till I see some positive changes.

    submitted by /u/ShivyShanky
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment