• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Avatar items: We NEED socks

    Pokémon GO - Avatar items: We NEED socks


    Avatar items: We NEED socks

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:23 AM PST

    Child, we have the choice between some basic leggings or nada.

    C'mon Niantic, let's get socky!

    #letgetsocky

    submitted by /u/fiiinn
    [link] [comments]

    CHECK YOUR ADVENTURE SYNC REGULARLY

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:39 AM PST

    ive been checking my adventure sync for weeks now since people here started warning about this bug. thought it was fixed but nope checked it just now and it was off. luckily i was just going for my walk. be careful lads

    submitted by /u/mwswngoo
    [link] [comments]

    Guys I think I just joined an Eevee Gang...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:30 AM PST

    eevee cult

    Thought it was pretty funny, felt like a power ranger.

    submitted by /u/Gsnji
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic and the Pokemon Go community over the past few weeks

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Niantic and the Pokemon Go community over the past few weeks be like https://imgflip.com/i/3raugb

    submitted by /u/PlayfulTitan18
    [link] [comments]

    My first legendary

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:15 AM PST

    Just got my first legendary today. I don't have a huge group to do raids with so I was super excited to get this out of the random encounter in the battle league. https://imgur.com/gallery/Qa9X2C9 Also excited it has great IV.

    submitted by /u/Uktt
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some advice how to make this happen. Kind of a sad story.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Hey Pokémon Goers! I've played this game a few times. It was fun. But wasn't able to keep up with it.

    Long story short (I'll try to provide a link) I have a family friend that is a professor at our local college (Mississippi State University) and his son died years ago from a terrible disease.

    Here's a link of the story: https://vimeo.com/242111083

    Anyway, his son's dying wish was for his parents to collect all the Pokémon Go decks. Which is a mighty task I understand. I see them walking around playing the game even to this day.

    The professor (Mr. Valentine) is a GREAT person as he is professor. He treats everyone greatly and so does his wife. They are a great set of people. Including their kids.

    I was wondering if there was anyway Pokémon Go could develop a card or something in memory of Gabe? Does anyone have connections that could make this happen? I'm not sure where to start and this would mean a lot to the family as they do Pokémon Go daily in memory of him.

    Thanks, and sorry for being all over the place!

    submitted by /u/oceans96
    [link] [comments]

    I had a random encounter with some of Officer Jenny's buddies!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:29 PM PST

    I moved to a new area, and theres a gym real close to my new apartment. I drove there before heading home from uni, and had to battle out team Instict so Valor could assert their dominance! Well, all the sudden my car is surrounded and 4 officers get out to interrogate me. I explained I was there for Pokemom Go and I was at a gym. Turns out I was in an area known for drugs and theft... and my car just so happened to match the description of a stolen vehicle... oops!

    Luckily there was no harm, no foul. The officers were so shocked the game is still being updated and growing!

    submitted by /u/twEEdJ_cket
    [link] [comments]

    Best times to use items.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:36 AM PST

    I have about 30 pokemon ready to evolve and some eggs on the warm up, I'm going raid hour tonight, is it worth popping a lucky egg, trying to hatch and evolve as many as possible and then immediately join the raid or is there better XP farming I'm unaware of? Got a few good friends when the time comes I'll definitely use a lucky egg to get that extra xp but for now is that a decent use of a lucky egg? Also have a few star pieces when would be ideal time to pop that!?

    Thank in advance you beautiful people.

    submitted by /u/BigRiver420
    [link] [comments]

    When to evolve/power up

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:13 AM PST

    Title says it all. I'm currently level 26 and I'm not sure to keep powering up my mons or just save stardust until level 40 and just power everything up

    submitted by /u/SquapaPop
    [link] [comments]

    To this day it is still faster to close and reopen the app than it is to open it from the background

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Title says it all

    I dont even open my app without first closing it anymore because its quicker to wait the 10-15 seconds for it to start up than it does to sit there and wait for your character to stop walking in place and for the game to refresh.

    submitted by /u/jewboyfresh
    [link] [comments]

    Having issues with reaching best friend status with players

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:28 AM PST

    I have been playing this game since release (USA) but I have yet to reach best friend status with a single person. Had a friend I was ONE DAY away from being best friends with only for them to disappear off my friends list. I have added so many people over the years who will send gifts daily and then suddenly stop once ultra status is obtained, and they continue to not open the gift I sent, so I eventually delete them. Just want a couple friends who actually want to achieve best friend status is the game!

    Anyone else seem to ever have issues with friends not opening gifts for weeks or months at a time? Is there any benefit in keeping friends at great or ultra status on your list if they are no longer sending or opening gifts with you?

    submitted by /u/BlueberryBoom
    [link] [comments]

    Gyms should function as pokestops but with extras

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:43 AM PST

    With more and more POIs being added to the world of Pokemon GO with the recent addition of letting Level 40 players submit POIs there are now more and more pokestops that are being turned into gyms which is great but it's also really annoying because gyms don't function as pokestops when i believe they should.

    In my opinion gyms are missing these few crucial features that pokestops do have:

    1. The ability to give out field research tasks.
    2. The ability to show what pokemon are at them on the 'Nearby' radar.
    3. The ability to have a 'lure' placed on them.
    submitted by /u/danbywinby
    [link] [comments]

    My mom's second shiny! So proud of her!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:04 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/mVdW5O7 For so long my mom has been jealous of my many shinies when she has her measly 1 shiny. Today, she hatched an egg and it was a shiny! She evolved it and is so happy!

    submitted by /u/xXWolfyIsAwesomeXx
    [link] [comments]

    Bugged buddy's happiness state for shadow pokemon?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:36 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/HEup4bE.png

    Yo all, I've just switched my buddy to shadow dragonite and its happiness state is somewhat comparable to "I don't wanna live anymore". When I've tried different shadows, they didn't have this state, it was the "needs fruit" one. Anyone else managed to get this state somehow?

    Just for the record, I was battling with him, but it seems to not be the reason here.

    submitted by /u/emosGambler
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to start a "sort by friends who have opened your gifts"

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:37 PM PST

    There should be a way for you to find all of your friends who you can send gifts to rather than going through your entire list manually. As someone who has more than 100 friends who I regularly play with and raid with, it is difficult to manually go through each friend to see who has opened my gifts and is eligible for a new gift.

    submitted by /u/blairsimons
    [link] [comments]

    Same Giovanni team questions

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:05 AM PST

    I have an encounter with Giovanni three separate times this month for Entei. Each time his second Pokemon is Kingler. Will it always be Kingler for me or I am just having bad luck since Kingler is screwing me up.

    submitted by /u/UltraGiant
    [link] [comments]

    Late to the game-ditto??

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:33 AM PST

    I just downloaded Pokémon go for the first time about a month ago. I've been trying to catch a ditto for the 'mythical discovery' quest for about two weeks now. I've been catching every Pokémon I can find on the lists I found online, but by now I'm worried that dittos don't spawn anymore, because the majority of players did this quest over a year ago. Any thoughts? Has anyone caught a ditto recently? Still worth the battery life to catch every damn whismur and weedle?

    submitted by /u/Rugby_Avocado
    [link] [comments]

    Mesprit caught in Dublin, Ireland today during raid hour

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Saw this on my nearby for the first time ever it actually does spawn in the wild so happy to finally get one.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/CcsQfg9

    submitted by /u/JamieXavier
    [link] [comments]

    Thunderous Go Battle Reward?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Not sure if anyone else has already posted this or if it's common knowledge but I did the Go Battle using a raid pass and received a Thunderous as my reward! As someone who doesn't have time to meet up with people and do five star raids this was an awesome surprise!

    submitted by /u/AceBruceWayne
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys :) just a question do you need to feed you buddy to get candy from it?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:23 AM PST

    My buddy right now is togetic and i'm trying to make him into a togekiss that i could use for UL, but i'm running out of berries to feed it and i'm running out fast. I'm running out 'cause someone nominated our clubhouse into a gym and it's really active so i have to always heal my pokemon to receive my daily 50 coins. 'm ok with not getting my daily 50 coins now but i realised that before it was too late and now i don't have enough berries to feed my buddy so i was thinking do i have to feed my buddy to get candies from it? Any help would be great.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Panuleon
    [link] [comments]

    To the Irish GO players, where are you located? My nearest discord is two hours away.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:21 AM PST

    For my fellow Irish players, where are you based? In my town there are seemingly no players around to raid and as far as I know the only discord was abandoned about a year ago. Asking to see if there are any nearby players that can link up for raids.

    submitted by /u/leepeer96
    [link] [comments]

    Having legendaries be available in gbl is a good idea in theory. Not in execution

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:25 PM PST

    Having legendaries available in gbl is great for rural players. Because now they can get them without raiding (which is hard to do in smaller towns). But gbl is still too broken for it to really matter. When you have to win 4/5 matches to have a CHANCE at finding a legendary, and the game messes up atleast once every 5 matches. You have a problem.

    I think Niantic should calm down with the events and put some more work into fixing the broken systems that are already here.

    submitted by /u/Mommies_Dawg_sauce
    [link] [comments]

    Can Niantic do something about the horrible bugs in GBL

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:08 AM PST

    Every f. time I am f. battling in the f. GBL there is always a f. bug, specially the one that prevents you from using your shields or your charged attacks.... I cannot believe that it is a billion company and they cannot have a well developed app, can they just hire one or two more people to go over these issues, this is really not acceptable....

    submitted by /u/Moromhon
    [link] [comments]

    Tonight was a gooood night.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:40 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/6eaYXO5

    Recently my group has been doing at least one raid every day to try to get some decent battlers for one of our members. Tonight mine was shiny :D

    One of the others got a hundo one too!

    submitted by /u/Takeitoutalready
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment