• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Charmander taking an afternoon stroll through Fushimi Inari-Taisha

    Pokémon GO - Charmander taking an afternoon stroll through Fushimi Inari-Taisha


    Charmander taking an afternoon stroll through Fushimi Inari-Taisha

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Surrealistic Dragonite in the capital of the Surrealism, Xilitla, Mexico

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    The Strongest Shiny Gyarados in the Land

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/MOchqhK

    Cower in fear at the strength of this monster. Have you ever seen a more fearsome beast? I sure haven't.

    submitted by /u/Drizzinn
    [link] [comments]

    Saw the pigeon and just had to

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Gone, but not forgotten.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/ksdot34.jpg

    Crossed him standing next to the statue sometimes until i finally took my Abra with me and had him use telepathy. He just said that was his grandfather's trainer.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    My first shiny!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Hue, Vietnam

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    My pride and joy

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Decided to open the game at 4am before going to sleep and found this pretty gal with nice IVs.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    GamePress April 2020 Abra Community Day Guide Summary

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    The GamePress April 2020 Abra Community Day Article is here!

    Here's some highlights

    Firstly, I really recommend taking a look at the bulleted basic info right at the top of the guide. Did you know that this event had;

    • Snapshot encounters?
    • Additional Gifts from Great Buddies and higher?

    I'll be honest. I didn't know that!

    This event is Community Day, but it's going to be different than any other Community Day thus far. Please exercise safety and common sense. This guide is tailored to those playing CD from home.

    ~

    We've got an exclusive Special Research and a one-time purchasable box. Special Research is a pass for me but many players will enjoy it. Recent Safari Zones (and Jump Start Eevee) have awarded guaranteed shinies. I have no inside info but that seems like a reasonable bet here.

    Elite Charge TMs! Wowie! That box is probably just a snap buy. More arguments in the article if you're not convinced but curious. Expect future GP content on the subject, but for now it seems worth picking up.

    ~

    Triple dust. Don't forget daily streaks are also triple dust. With a Star Piece that's 13.5 times dust. There's a lot more tips for maximizing dust in Breaking the Bank Waiting till CD starts is basically like 63 free catches. Players lucky enough to line up their 7th daily streak can earn over 40,500 dust from one catch!

    ~

    So…. Alakazam… how good?

    Counter Shadow Alakazam is the 3rd best Fighting-type by DPS and TDO. I was NOT expecting that one. There's no other good Fighting-type Shadow mons.

    With the addition of ECTMs, Shadow Alakazam can now also learn Legacy Psychic. Guess how good that is.

    If you guessed better than Mewtwo, you're half-right. The featured Pokemon technically has higher DPS than Mewtwo (barely) and half the TDO. Good thing this event is triple dust.

    DPS TDO Charts for both of these can be found in the article if you want a closer look!

    In PvP, Alakazam is a much much worse Deoxys in Great and Ultra, and a worse Machamp in Master League. It's attack is just too high and bulk too low for PvP, though I've still included PvP-ready CPs in it's usual spot.

    ~

    Consider sharing with your local community if you learned something and want to help others too. Have fun and happy hunting!

    submitted by /u/NoLucksGiven
    [link] [comments]

    No conkeldurr, we cant use broken columns

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Do I have to finish meltan quest to get meltan box?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    I still didnt finish my meltan quest because I was still waiting to evolve feebas while catching all my aerodactyls. Now I have a chance to get meltan box from my friend's friend. Will everything be okay even if I didnt finish the quest yet?

    submitted by /u/w1nterhenry
    [link] [comments]

    Hats, Flowers, and Costumes - But Why?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    I don't see the point but can't delete them.

    I keep them because they aren't tracked in the Pokedex, merely a completionist vibe I guess. Find myself considering tossing them but can't, so I need to buy more space. New ones aren't evolving so there's little use in-game unless you're being silly with gym defenders or just being a leech in a raid. Should I keep them anymore? This bothers me everytime I max out my storage and need to cut back.

    /rant

    submitted by /u/FuzzyIdiots
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question: can I give Leafeon Leaf Blade?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Cause the internet says yes, but I just wasted 6 TMs bouncing between Solar Beam and Energy Ball and I don't want to waste them all.

    submitted by /u/JackofScarlets
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow dragonite in great league

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    I've used poke genie to find out that one of my shadow dratinis could have a cp low enough to become a dragonite in great league. Can I teach it a new charges attack while is it shadow? Or would I not even be worth it to spend all the candies and stardust?

    submitted by /u/Play-doh-EaterREEEEE
    [link] [comments]

    After watching Detective Pikachu, my daughter was inspired to make this.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Incredibly frustrated with support; I just want to give Niantic money for my daughter's birthday

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    My daughter is not able to purchase anything with pokecoins anymore. Whenever she tries, the spinning Pokeball thing comes up and just spins forever. For a birthday this weekend, because we're stuck in the home we were going to purchase the Abra event pass. However when I click on the event, it just comes up with a blank white screen.

    I have sent three separate tickets. All three of them have ignored what I wrote and then offered the same advice, to log into another device and try it there. I have already tried that, and mention that in the initial ticket. When I reply to the support tickets, I never get a reply back. The only way to hear from support is to send in a new ticket.

    I just want my daughter to be able to use the pokecoins that she has earned from gyms and to buy things in the store like we have before, but I can't get Niantic to help me. Does anybody have any advice?

    submitted by /u/theGECK042
    [link] [comments]

    Visiting new places for Buddy heart

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    I absolutely hate the fact that you have to "visit a new place" to get a heart for your Buddy. Not everyone lives in big cities. Just to give you an idea- I see 7 gyms and around 28 Pokestops on my map from my house, and can access one of them from my house. It's usually an amazing thing but I have less than 5 new places I haven't visited and after that I basically have to say goodbye to that part of the Buddy system. Anyone else find this annoying?

    submitted by /u/-attix
    [link] [comments]

    A thanks for a long, long awaited feature

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    I just wanted to throw a shout of thanks to the devs.

    We can finally bulk select event pokebugs to send to the shredder Professor. I personally managed to clear an extra 200 spaces in my storage. I don't know that I would have ever gotten around to it otherwise.

    Also, props for getting out an update to fix the broken Go+ function before Community Day.

    submitted by /u/Siddabear
    [link] [comments]

    Safari Zone question

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    I know the actual events have been canceled but is there still any way to purchase tickets? The make up event they offer that you can enjoy at home was still pretty good and worth it. I tried both the official event page and stubhub (wasn't even sure if tickets are resellable/transferable) and no luck

    submitted by /u/siopaopao333
    [link] [comments]

    Feeding my PokeDog

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    A bug occurred where my buddy disappeared while I attempted to feed it. I guess I'll feed the berries to my dog instead.

    https://imgur.com/a/hmr1NDP

    submitted by /u/qzlh1
    [link] [comments]

    Should this bother me

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    I'm level 39 but I'm a pretty solo player so I don't know what people think of things.

    There is not many gyms in my area, and there is one guy who will get there, usually by car and all of sudden he fills it completely up. I don't really know how he does it or how that works but it happens often.

    Is this just part of the game people having many accounts or do I have the right to be pissed.

    submitted by /u/gnext23
    [link] [comments]

    Gotcha will not charge

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    I bought a new Gotcha from Amazon because my last one stopped charging but now my new one, that I just bought, will not charge at all. Any advice on how to get it to charge? I've tried so many different USB chargers. :(

    submitted by /u/tommehb91
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment