• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    Pokémon GO - We did it Reddit!

    Pokémon GO - We did it Reddit!


    We did it Reddit!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:20 PM PST

    With the update rolling out the appraise button is moving back. Now we all can muscle memory BACK to the old way!

    submitted by /u/tripplenippleguy
    [link] [comments]

    <fan art> wopper is appearing more often in the wild!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:37 AM PST

    https://i.redd.it/wdd5d3fp9j461.png

    I made this image inspired by the event.

    photoshopped the wooper after capturing it on the game screen.

    hope you all meet shiny.

    submitted by /u/wlsthfsha
    [link] [comments]

    Pokéstops made me realize I don't pay attention to my surroundings when walking...

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:59 AM PST

    Graffiti on a wall? A bathtub attached to a building? A fisherman statue near the water? A museum? Some Jewish school for children from WW2?

    Never knew about them and they're all within a 5min walking radius

    submitted by /u/nasisliiike
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first ever tyrantar

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Few minutes ago i evolved my pupitar to tyranatar. I got my larvitar now tyranatar 2/3 months ago from grunt and i have been walking earned 30 candy for my larvitar and used a lot of rare candy. Now im proud to have my very first tyranatar without catching larvitar /pupitar in wild. Here is tyranatar https://imgur.com/a/OUgAmLx :)

    submitted by /u/Autismos12345
    [link] [comments]

    12km Eggs what is the actual point in them ��

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Out of my last 4 12km eggs I've had 3 Absol and a Trubbish, what is this? What's the actual point in 12km eggs if all I'm getting is trash? It's not like the others you get for spinning pokestops 😡

    submitted by /u/Zivovzicoch
    [link] [comments]

    Idea: Let buddy initiate encounters with Pokemon listed on nearby radar

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Most of us have been confined to our homes due to the pandemic, but often times I open my game and I see a Pokemon I want who's listed on the nearby radar but I can't get to it (looking at you, Froakie).

    Sometimes, I'll consider throwing on some shoes and getting in my car to try and make it to that encounter, but when I show up it despawns and it's frustrating.

    So I was thinking that maybe once a day while your buddy is on the map, you can send them out to initiate an encounter with a Pokemon, and as a bonus your buddy can get a heart for it.

    What does everyone think?

    submitted by /u/NativeCabanaKing
    [link] [comments]

    I asked and god answered with wooper

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:13 AM PST

    I really wanted a quagsire go I just said out of no where "just give me all of the wipers you have." And now I nonstop get woopers. I have a cp1439 quagsire and I still have 91 wooper candies left

    submitted by /u/JackRabbit4735
    [link] [comments]

    Salamence & Cat vibing

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:25 AM PST

    When you play PoGo with the full music on.

    Salamence & Cat Vibing

    I have notice that Salamence with Bite in pvp battle looks a lot like the cat vibing meme so i did a little montage yesterday. I hope you'll enjoy ! :)

    submitted by /u/JustPwat
    [link] [comments]

    Wooper can be shiny now!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:23 PM PST

    Find this one while just checking for any shinies! Didn't know they realeased a shiny version of wooper with his new shadow form. So happy shiny hunting. For proof: http://imgur.com/a/WuIFt5d

    submitted by /u/CptSokrates
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Shadow pokemon can unlearn frustration with a charged TM for the next 24 hours!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:12 PM PST

    I've been hoarding raid candies like a gremlin for my shadow legendaries from go fest. This has made my day so I thought i'd shout it out there so nobody misses it

    submitted by /u/ilyem46
    [link] [comments]

    Why I can't just press on the number to type in a number to remove items is beyond me.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:18 AM PST

    For some people it might be weird, but sometimes I have to remove a lot of Pokeballs (300+) or other items and have to hold the + button for a very long time. It would be nice to just click on the number, type in a specific number and press ok.

    submitted by /u/Nibbix
    [link] [comments]

    Community Day Info

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:31 AM PST

    I've tried with no luck to find the Special Research tasks for Community Day from 2019 and was wondering if someone could enlighten me and let me know what the tasks and rewards were like? I've already purchased the ticket for this weekend, but I'm trying to prepare the Poke onslaught! Thank you everyone!

    submitted by /u/gisson3116
    [link] [comments]

    Guranteed lucky trade

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:07 AM PST

    Hey guys. I read somewhere that, if you're yet to reach 10 lucky trades, then if you trade a pokemon from July/August 2016, it's guranteed to be a lucky trade ( i personally haven't tried. Just read somewhere.) What about pokemons from 2016, but not those 2 months? Like, i have a few from Oct/Nov 2016. What are the odds of them being lucky? Anyone has any idea?

    submitted by /u/ifonlyihadd
    [link] [comments]

    Do you send stickers?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:59 AM PST

    Stickers were an aesthetic addition which I liked at first but they don't do anything of value so I stopped sending them. I've noticed many of my friends stopped as well, so I wanted to ask the community: Do you send stickers?

    submitted by /u/Immortal_Eskimo
    [link] [comments]

    Ummmm I don’t think it’s supposed to be like that

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:14 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/QMgrcRz.jpg

    Found this while I was playing, I have a solid wifi connection while playing. Found it pretty funny and thought I'd share

    submitted by /u/rylie_smiley
    [link] [comments]

    Psystrike or shadow ball for shadow mewtwo

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:08 AM PST

    My boyfriend has shadow ball for his mewtwo as a counter for psychic type pkm.

    I have 1 elite charged tm and i'm not sure what move to give him.

    submitted by /u/Pokenmixn
    [link] [comments]

    Whoopee wooper

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:58 PM PST

    Sooo..am I the only one who thinks this random wooper event is a little fishy? They put on a random event with a new shiny just before the weekend long CD make-up event. Maybe they're hoping well use all our balls and need to buy more? Just saying. 💰

    submitted by /u/Guapalos1
    [link] [comments]

    About grunts today

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:47 AM PST

    Guys please don't tell me you can get only whooper out of grunts today. I was really looking forward to finding some good shadow Pokémon's butt I only get whooper. Am i stupidly unlucky of is everyone getting only whooper out of them.

    submitted by /u/Quentin1909
    [link] [comments]

    AH KANTO EVENT HELP?!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:04 AM PST

    So, my favourite shiny in the whole game is Ponyta. No joke. I can get it in the red version so that would be the obvious choice for me, however I don't really like all the other shinys in red. In green, I prefer most of the boosted shinys e.g. Tangela, psyduck, bellsprout and vulpix. But I don't like any of them as much as the Ponyta so i'm really torn. Any advice would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/mouldydoritosocks
    [link] [comments]

    Trubbish is Rubbish

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:24 PM PST

    https://imgflip.com/i/4pusab

    Pretty sure Trubbish is just a sick joke on Niantic's part. I just hatched three in a row out of 12km eggs :(

    submitted by /u/SnooHedgehogs464
    [link] [comments]

    Bring back incense day!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 05:38 AM PST

    They're doing all these random events - but incense day was so fun! Especially because it was lockdown and we couldn't go anywhere - but we literally played the duration of the event, we did not leave the kitchen table ALL DAY!

    submitted by /u/Adventurous_Peach_69
    [link] [comments]

    How will Sylveon be introduced?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:04 PM PST

    I just caught a perfect eevee that I've called Perfeon. Lol

    Sylveon by far is the most unique of the eeveelutions and im super excited to have one. I got Perfeon ready with 500 candies to max them out as well.

    I've read that in other games you had to have a high friendship. Do you think you'd have to have a them as a buddy and reach ultra buddy before you can even evolve? If so, I hope they have an event where you get 2x hearts on your buddys and special tasks for Poffins.

    Idk if anyone else is exited but I sure am!

    submitted by /u/UseBoobsForPillows
    [link] [comments]

    Whoops Wooper!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:33 AM PST

    This wooper waited for me for close to 7-8 minutes while I was busy making breakfast.

    submitted by /u/pgomav
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment