• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    Pokémon GO - I hate 7km eggs

    Pokémon GO - I hate 7km eggs


    I hate 7km eggs

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Why can't they change it up? I'm tired of hatching alolans. I've been over hatching alolan geodude and only Alolan geodudes since they released them.

    Probably a pointless venting. But I don't seem to ever get any eggs other than the 7km and just wanted to scream into the void.

    Thank you for the downvotes, I love you all

    EDIT: I'm not complaining about getting the eggs, I'm more so complaining about the trash that is in the eggs that needs to be rotated or have the odds shifted

    submitted by /u/SlipperyMangoTurtle
    [link] [comments]

    TEAM ROCKET IS BACK!!!!! :D

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    I just got a balloon for the first time in weeks and I'm so happy! I hope they are here to stay! Thanks Niantic for all the hard work you do to fix bugs in my favorite game ❤️❤️❤️

    submitted by /u/TinThor
    [link] [comments]

    Trubbish distance

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    Does anyone else find it frustrating how far away trubbish is on the catching screen? I have an i-phone 12 pro and I whenever I throw the ball goes right through the circle and I feel like it should hit.

    submitted by /u/FuzzyJosh05
    [link] [comments]

    Send friend requests in raid lobbies

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    As the title says, you should be able to send friend requests in raid lobbies. This would make playing with local PoGo-ers easier and make it more interactive.

    submitted by /u/CarwashPep
    [link] [comments]

    The continuing lack of clear communication on Team Rocket is completely unacceptable

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    We're nearing two weeks without the team rocket feature, a critical feature a large majority of players use, including advancing levels, obtaining PVP Pokemon, getting stardust, etc etc.

    Seems like Niantic updated the support page (which has low visibility to most players) and still hasn't bothered to send out a direct communication explaining the situation. They say the update will be coming in the future but they honestly can't even give us a date? This is insane.

    submitted by /u/wolfrain007
    [link] [comments]

    Team Rocket Balloons are back!!!!!!!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    Title says it all
    Whoo-Hoo!!!!!!

    in addition they fixed the pokemon name bug so now when you clear it it will restore the pokemon's actual name (as it used to be).

    never should have been broken with the previous update, but at least it's fixed now

    submitted by /u/pgoyoda
    [link] [comments]

    We need new raid bosses.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    We've had the forces of nature trio for 2 months now, and after April 27, we are getting the incarnate forms back. What are your thoughts? Do you think we should get new raid bosses or are they good for now?

    submitted by /u/New-Ladder8593
    [link] [comments]

    Monotype Challenge in Pokémon GO

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    One of my favorite ways to make the mainline Pokémon games more challenging is to do monotype challenges, where you play through the game using Pokémon of only one type (as if you were a gym leader). Pokémon GO is a drastically different format, so I've been thinking how a monotype challenge could be done in GO. I've jotted down some thoughts for how it could be done here -

    Monotype Challenge Requirements:

    Goal 1 (easy): Earn the platinum-level medal for the type by catching 2,500 Pokémon of that type. For instance, if your chosen type was poison, your goal here would be the platinum-level Punk Girl Medal.

    Goal 2 (medium): Catch and raise a 3-star of every Pokémon species of that type. Pokémon "species" would refer to evolutionary families, so a 3-star Victreebel would count for the Bellsprout-Weepinbell-Victreebel line. Optional - raise a battle-ready 3-star of every Pokemon species of that type.

    Goal 3 (hard): Go 5/5 in GO Battle League with teams including every Pokemon of that type. The idea here is to make type-based teams and win 5/5 battles with those teams until you've covered every Pokémon in the type. This one would obviously be very tricky, but could be done.

    These are just ideas to make the game a bit more challenging and have fun with it. Anybody else attempted something similar in Pokémon GO? What type did you focus on? What rules or goals would you suggest for a GO monotype challenge?

    submitted by /u/jordanw21
    [link] [comments]

    Just an idea but I’d love to see niantic add different teams instead of team rocket.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    There's been multiple teams in Pokémon such as team magmar, galactic, skull and others. It would be good if they could be added and it could bring more players to download the game.

    submitted by /u/IAmabetterperson
    [link] [comments]

    Heard you like rare Pokémon

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/epxCDCK

    I caught probably one of the most rare Pokémon that you can find. I am ready to feed this guy berries and train him to be the very best. He has potential

    submitted by /u/bigsmellygreenone
    [link] [comments]

    Who has the more annoying hit box? Exeggecute or trubbish.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    Both of these aholes have hit box where more than half of it is in the ground. So annoying missing like five throw me because the hit box makes no goddamn sense

    submitted by /u/ProBluntRoller
    [link] [comments]

    After 5 years of playing, Level 40 has been obtained!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Started playing 7/6/2016.

    6,451.6 kilometers walked 20,072 Pokémon caught 14,092 PokeStops spun.

    Can't wait for the next five years. Happy Friday!

    submitted by /u/KnowledgeOfMuir
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or...

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Has anyone noticed lately that Pokémon that are super low CP just won't stay in the pokeball? I catch everything for the chance of ditto plus the stardust and I'll be throwing Nice-Excellent on a 150CP Pokémon just for it to pop out 4-5 times. Even with berries. Is my game just broken or does Niantic seriously want us to waste our great/ultras on low CP Pokémon?? Smh.

    submitted by /u/glojabi
    [link] [comments]

    Using Charged Moves

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    I have a few pokemon with 2 charged moves; for example, Blastoise with Hydro Cannon and Ice Beam. Whenever I use one of these moves, it seems to completely drain the energy from the other one.

    My question is why it seems that a lot of opponents can use two different charged moves in succession; I just faced a Medicham that used Power-Up Punch but then was immediately able to use Psychic. I don't think I've ever been able to do anything like that.

    submitted by /u/Franzblau
    [link] [comments]

    Buddy not gaining candies. (Potential new bug)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Hey all I've noticed something odd with my lvl 49/50 buddies that I'm not getting candies (regular and XL) from walking them. Has anyone else noticed this??

    submitted by /u/KizzaGT500
    [link] [comments]

    Items worth spending coins on and items better avoided

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Hey folks, I recently wrote another of the longer form Pokemon Go guide articles and I thought I might share it here with you, the focus this time is on what is actually worth buying on a sort of cost analysis basis in the Pokemon Go coin shop.

    The link is here for the article for those who are interested

    I covered most if not everything in the store in varying levels of detail I believe, do let me know if you notice something missing.

    You *may* (quite unlikely but possible) be familiar with something I wrote before which was a piece on how to get more stardust that went up about a month back, if you'd be interested in that the reddit topic for it is here.

    I believe the stardust piece will likely be more beneficial to you if you're an experienced player or the like, but I do aim to be fairly comprehensive and cover everything I can in these, so perhaps something may surprise you in both, if you have the time to read them.

    As usual, if you have any feedback feel free to throw it at me here.

    submitted by /u/Fjarunsigr
    [link] [comments]

    Please add an indication for star amount in the catch animation

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    You know the yellow thing that pops up when you catch a Pokémon with the stars above it. Why can't they implement so that it shows one to three stars for the amount of stars that Pokémon has and red stars if it's 100percent

    submitted by /u/scanders-no
    [link] [comments]

    Friend Experience Point Bug

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    Has anybody seen/heard if they have fixed this yet? I have a couple people I'm about to hit best friends with now, and still haven't heard anything...

    submitted by /u/Scarvis12
    [link] [comments]

    Should I power up (to max) my Haxorus or give it a second charged attack?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Title: my Lucky Haxorus is at 2490 CP with 12/15/15 stats. My favorite Mon rn and looking for a bit of advice.

    submitted by /u/Bshults
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite buddy animations?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    I've fallen in love with gible's stubby, chonky wobbling about. It's super cute.

    I've also loved tropius' gliding around the map. I'm impressed by its ability to stay airborne at 5 feet, but it manages to fly around the whole time.

    What are other fun buddy animations?

    submitted by /u/ANAL_GAPER_8000
    [link] [comments]

    Now what? Check full post to see what im talking about

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    I defeted team go rocket leader for the first time and i was expecting something really cool to happen but nothing did. Is there something supposed to happen or not?

    submitted by /u/MemeMasterFortnite
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else’s buddy system broke?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    I have tried several times each day for the last 3 days and my buddy won't join me. I can throw a Berry at him, he eats it, but he won't join my adventure, just sits there with a loading sign spinning in the corner.

    submitted by /u/rennie99999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment