• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Friendship Day? More like Friendship hour.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    I work on the weekends and barely get any time to play pogo but what consistently frustrates me are these short term events, those of which Niantic has the audacity to consider "Day" events. Why can't these events last the whole day?! Even 8 hours would be sufficient enough to make sure everyone has a chance to play at least for a little whether they're busy or not.

    submitted by /u/Dascrazy2021
    [link] [comments]

    Friendship day screw you

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    I had one minute left to catch a Foongus to complete the friendship day challenge. It was a FUCKING DITTO 🥲

    submitted by /u/CatGypsy1429
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat giovanni

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    So I got back into the game in December and never thought this was something I'd accomplish. I saw the rocket bosses as something beyond my skill level and really kinda dreaded dealing with them .i was never ever big on battling or raiding to begin with, but figuring out what to use was a whole new crazy experience. the advise on here really really helped me. Thank y'all. I'm so thrilled. I was in shock lol

    submitted by /u/benji3510
    [link] [comments]

    Does Victini eventually ride on your shoulder?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    I've recently made Victini my buddy and I was wondering if he eventually rides on my shoulder since he's small like Eevee or Pikachu?

    submitted by /u/scareprince
    [link] [comments]

    Encountered MYSELF in the wild, is this a glitch?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    So I encountered myself in the wild. See image below. Should I contact support? I feel weird knowing my real name is out there for every trainer to see.

    Picture

    submitted by /u/Kokkelim0nke
    [link] [comments]

    Whyre Pokémon so hard to catch?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    I shouldn't need a raspberry and an ultra ball to catch a 200cp Pokémon. Is it just me or did they make it 20x more difficult to catch Pokémon? I feel like I'm order to catch anything without wasting 59 pokeballs, I have to use berries and an ultra ball, and even then a 200 cp Pokémon breaks out. WHY. If it's so difficult then why even have normal and great balls??

    submitted by /u/SilentSnakes
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an overall limit to how many coins you can have?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    I understand that you can only earn a maximum of 50 coins per day, but is there a limit to how many coins you can physically carry in your purse? I know that in the shop you could spend $99.00 on 14,500 coins, but is it possible to carry even more than that? What's the most coins you've ever had at one time? How many do you usually carry on average?

    submitted by /u/Beyenocular
    [link] [comments]

    Wasted 350k exp

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    I decided to wait until the last half-hour of the friendship day to pop a lucky egg, complete the quest for 350k exp, and open a bunch of presents to get friendship exp.

    I got to the last half hour of the day, messaged all the friends, opened up the presents, and enjoyed the 2x exp from the lucky egg.

    It's only now, hours after the even ended, that I realized I completely forgot to accept the quest reward and missed out on the 350k exp.

    Anyone else make a blunder like that?

    submitted by /u/kavb333
    [link] [comments]

    The gym map needs to be reworked

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    Now i'm sure there's some of you out there, that didn't even know that this was a feature, but apparently it is.

    I just found out about it recently and was pretty excited about it, as i often look through my local PoGo group chats to see people that need one or two more players to join a raid at a specific gym but can't precisely remember the gym location as there's quite a few nearby and some aren't even in visible range.

    Now this is where the gym map comes in to help....is what i'd like to say but while it does provide the info you need it really doesn't do it efficiently.

    To see exactly what i mean you can look at the picture i've provided or open it up yourself by pressing the player icon in-game then scrolling down to gym badges, pressing on list and once you see all the gyms you've ever visited, there should be a map button on the bottom left.

    The map as of right now in-game (my local area)

    While i do think that this should definitely not be Niantics first priority to fix as there's plenty of other stuff that needs their attention, it would definately be nice too see it reworked.

    I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions on this.

    submitted by /u/xChrisxx1
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why Grass type pokemon are so gosh dang stubborn?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Every. Single. Grass. Type. Pokemon ive ran into have atleast required 3 Great/Ultra balls to catch. Right when I checked pokemon go today there was a Wild Venusaur, makes sense to be stubborn. But a cottonee taking 12 ultra balls to catch and 12 razz berries?

    submitted by /u/MemegodGRB
    [link] [comments]

    Sustainability week rewards?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Supposedly Sunday April 25th (Today for me) from 10 am to 8:00pm we are supposed to get rewards. Tier 1, tier 2, tier 3 and I just wondered has anyone gotten these?

    submitted by /u/Sawyer072014
    [link] [comments]

    I need 5 friends to send gifts to

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    Sorry if this is the wrong sub for this, but I need to send out 5 gifts to complete my research by end of today. If there is a proper sub for this can you please let me know? Otherwise I'll send to the first 5 ppl that I hear from, thanks!!!

    submitted by /u/Reality_chick_
    [link] [comments]

    Gotten about 1 million XP today!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    Had 1 Lucky Egg for 30 minutes, used that to claim collection award and evolve new Pokémon I hadn't leveled up before. Used around 200 rare candies I've just had sitting in my bag for them. Then I caught Pokémon using incense.

    But best thing is that so many of my friends have opened their last gift to reach ultra and best friend.

    Made so much progress today, what a great Saturday!

    submitted by /u/JBD168
    [link] [comments]

    Evolve a magnemite- let’s go meltan

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Quick question- will i still complete a challenge if i evolve a magneton instead of a magnemite? I am saving candies for the third evolution and i don't really want to waste 25 on a pokémon i already have.

    submitted by /u/markbett
    [link] [comments]

    Dirty garbage

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    When I heard that shiny Trubbish was released, this spongebob scene immediately came to mind.

    https://i.imgur.com/Xl8PfJ3.jpg

    I was pleasantly surprised to find my own bag of shiny garbage this week.

    submitted by /u/NettleLily
    [link] [comments]

    Coincidence?!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Hey guys just wanted to know as I've been seeing a pattern in the Pokemons IV'S where the lower Cp ones will usually have better IV'S where as a higher Cp pokemon has really low IV's? Is it just luck? Or is it the rates?

    submitted by /u/AntisocialMeme_Lord
    [link] [comments]

    iOS Failed To Login

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! Just curious if others facing this issues. Sometimes Pokémon go I loading great and other times I get pushed into an infinite loop of "failed to login" where I choose my account to login from but it just fails again.

    I reinstalled the game, but nothing changed. Anyone else going through this? Seems to have started a couple days ago.

    submitted by /u/mrtnader-1
    [link] [comments]

    friendship day why now ��

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    it's saturday but i got work :/ rip to all the fellow players mad that they can't get all that exp, mons, and boosts. shit is tough ;( just wish it was till 5 or something. 3 hours is too little

    submitted by /u/ratchetanimebitches
    [link] [comments]

    Eggs have been sucking recently

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    I hate any type of egg now Every time when I get 7K anything about that I nip getting some alone Pokémon that I already have billions of copies of No not all that the team rocket eggs up to you usually get a Vulby pr something. My only hope is a 2K egg which I haven't hatched jn a while hopefully they actually have good stuff wven tho its a 2k. But jm glad im not the only one who has a problem wiht the new egg system

    submitted by /u/BeastModeWulf
    [link] [comments]

    Renewed interest?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Finally decided to open up Pokemon Go again. It's been 2 or so years since I've played. Everything is different. Team Rocket? Shadow Pokemon? Weird, blue shaky Pokestops? New pokemon? All things I need to get out the house. I have 2 issues though.

    1. Why are the 'day' events so short? (There was only 20 mins left for the Friendship Day event. I missed out on lots of xp)

    2. Why the hell is that Trubbish pokemon so God damn far?!

    submitted by /u/cynikal__
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment