• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Got proposed to while out for community day!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    My now fiancé took me out to catch all the Swablu, and after catching lots of shinies he surprised me with something even shinier! Definitely my best community day ever :)) Pokémon go has been a big part of our relationship since the beginning, so this was perfect💜

    submitted by /u/crystalnoodle
    [link] [comments]

    I just needed to tell someone because none of my irl friends play PoGo, just did 2 back to back raids and got a hundred Amphoros and a shundo Houndoom.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 02:04 AM PDT

    Kinda freakin out cause this is both my first hundo, and my first shundo. I'm going to assume that the new mega raids aren't boosted? I did like 50 Charizard raids for a damn shiny and didn't get one lol...

    https://imgur.com/a/pfurjvF

    submitted by /u/LETSSSgetWEIRDD
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Community Day!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    https://joeycannon511.tumblr.com/post/651260525103218688

    I made these in celebration of community day! Hope you catch all the shinies and have great IVs and most importantly just have a fun day :)

    Edit: Thank you everyone for your comments and stopping by to check out my post :)

    submitted by /u/JoeyC5011
    [link] [comments]

    An open letter to Go players, from a Go player

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    Community days are always great. I'm always happy to hear people getting excited over their shinies. I love finding new people to add to my friends list and trade with. However, every time I go out there's always THAT group of players. The people who think that because they're playing a game with friends, they can be a public nuisance. I don't want to sound like a party pooper. Got a shiny? Celebrate! When I hear that excited "I got a shiny!" You best believe I am silently celebrating with you. But if your celebrating by dropping 10 f bombs in one sentence for a whole park of kids to hear...not so much. I myself am not bothered by cursing, but I promise you the parents in the park are giving you dirty looks. Furthermore, pick up after yourself! I've had to pick up empty water bottles and garbage from other players. Come on, we are better than that! These kinds of players are why businesses ask for their pokestops to be removed. Why certain places can't be pokestops. Please, enjoys yourself by all means! But also be respectful to others around you. Thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/Sweetciety
    [link] [comments]

    I crocheted a swablu for community day.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/ZDEK9gF This year I challenged myself to crochet the featured community day pokemon each month. I am still pretty new to amigurumi, but I think this guy turned out the best of the ones I made so far.

    submitted by /u/kittywitch9
    [link] [comments]

    I made Swablu pops for Community Day

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    Swablu truffles filled with vanilla bean white chocolate ganache, dipped and decorated in candy melts and white chocolate. Happy Community Day! ☁️💙☁️

    More pics and videos of my process on my Instagram @miscellaneousmao.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/8COhhuL

    submitted by /u/miscellaneousmao
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Pokémon

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    I've just lost a Shiny Jigglypuff , it just ran off, swooosh, gone, gutted 😞 The same happen with a Shiny Geodude once, little orange chap just legged it. What's the best Pokémon that gave you the slip ?

    submitted by /u/Kute_Kween
    [link] [comments]

    How do you use your tags?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Apologies if this has been done to death on this sub, but I wanted to share/discuss may tag groups:

    TRANSFER: Every Pokémon I don't want goes in here to wait for a 2+ transfer candy day. If my Pokémon Storage gets full before then I purge the basics from here first.

    EVOLVE: Good Pokémon that can evolve, waiting for a 2x evolve XP day.

    GROW ME: Good Pokémon that need more candy before they can evolve. Best IV go here while duplicates go to TRANSFER.

    JUNK EVOLVE: Evolvable Pokémon that I don't care about, that are waiting for a 2x evolve XP day and will be shunted into the TRANSFER group right after.

    FEED ME: Fully evolved good Pokémon with great or perfect IV but lousy CP.

    TRADE: Pokémon I don't want or need but are rare enough to keep if anyone else wants them.

    FAVORITES: Tend to use this for high IV basic pokémon that I don't want to accidentally transfer.

    Exciting times.

    submitted by /u/NickSheridanWrites
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes we should be thankful our Pokémon have no feelings (Yet)...

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/bue3Idv.jpg

    "Oh, you're here... how were things with that shiny Altaria? did you have fun together? ... Did it feel good to make it megaevolve?"

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    I wanted to share my newest 100% pokemon

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    I'm pretty excited with my latest catch. I'm a really casual player so I don't know if it's a viable pokemon for battles but it's my first Pancham and now my newest buddy. I just wanted to share with folks who might also appreciate.

    https://imgur.com/a/aLQ3CyJ

    submitted by /u/password-is-taco_
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Zangoooose!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    Loaded up the game and clicked on the first pokemon I saw (Zangoose) and it was shiny! I'm so happy right now I had to share this.

    https://imgur.com/a/hgA2QHF

    submitted by /u/Tyrantits
    [link] [comments]

    Shout out to the kidults, 25 to 40 still enjoying this community day! PSA

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Although this community day is surprisingly fun. Remember, taxes are due Monday!!

    May 17th tax day!!

    Its just in the back of my mind. Im too busy catching swablu to care. Free rare candy for gym scans. Energy from field research.

    Enjoy and good luck. May you find your hundo

    submitted by /u/AmeriMan2
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else’s game crashing like crazy?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    It started when I was trying to evolve my swirlix, the game would crash every time I went into the AR buddy mode to give it a berry. Then today it crashed four times, all right after clicking on a swablu, one of which was shiny :(

    I looked it up and most people were saying to just delete and re-install the app. So I did that and then the game starting crashing every time I clicked on a pokemon, like literally every time. Its to the point now where it crashes during the loading screen every time I try to open the app.

    Is anyone else getting crashes this severely? Does anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Lt_Dickballs
    [link] [comments]

    Best Community Day I've had!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Before the community day even starts, as I'm headed to where I want to play, I happen across Arlo. I've got that fight pretty well figured out, it's no challenge but what he leaves for me is a Shiny Beldum with alright stats. A great start!

    A while into the day I'm lucky to have cloudy weather and I've pretty much perfected skipping the catch animations. I end up with a pretty good haul by the end: 3600 swablu candy, ~100,000 stardust, a half dozen eggs hatched, a bit more than 500,000 experience and 32 shiny swablu! Only a couple decent for anything but that's how it goes.

    As I'm making my way home, deciding what to evolve or not, I hatch another egg: Shiny Timburr! I'm practically overstocked on shiny swablu, why not another shiny?!

    I feel like my day was somewhat outrageous. Anyone have better shiny luck than me?

    submitted by /u/shaggythepaul
    [link] [comments]

    While we all celebrate shiny clouds, my sister scores this beauty...

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/CVGqdwb.jpg

    Perfect Xerneas. So jealous.

    Oh, and a perfect Larvitar an hour earlier. https://i.imgur.com/WnbsUP3.jpg

    Pretty sure she's sacrificing cats to Arceus for this kinda luck.

    submitted by /u/Sempha
    [link] [comments]

    Zapdos or shadow zapdos?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    hey guys, i need some advice on which Pokemon to choose, i got one shadow zapdos(57iv) and another one normal zapdos but with 93iv. can you tell me which of them would be better to get maxed out? maybe someone can help me out, thank you trainer!

    submitted by /u/SnooOpinions9355
    [link] [comments]

    To evolve or not?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    During the community day I got my first 4 * and that has become Swablu. Now my question is should I evolve or keep it that way? The cp of the Swablu is 635 btw

    Thanks in advance for responding

    submitted by /u/KnineDoug
    [link] [comments]

    Would Melmetal + Charizard + Mawile work against Cliff?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    Hi Trainers, I am not being able to beat Cliff. It is annoying as I am done with Arlo + Sierra but I don't seem to have any decent Pokemon line up that last through the battle. My Melmetal at 2725 CP 3* defeats Aerodactyl but I end up blowing through at least 1 shield. Post that my earlier attempts of using slurpuff / Scyther have failed as while they work I am not being able to be fast enough to outlast the 3rd Pokemon. I use the shift out trick to deal more damage. Have read through all the posts here. But the issue is have started playing recently and don't have a wide range. For example I have a good Polywhirl but don't have enough candies to evolve further. Any suggestions? Any current raids released currently I can do to get any specific Pokemon that will help against Cliff? I am at level 27.

    submitted by /u/TiaMightKnow
    [link] [comments]

    Have i been bamboozled?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    to whom this may concern:

    i've come back from a hiatus on pogo and fully dove into the battle league. I'm under the impression, after talking to some of my peers, that i should really only keep mon's that are 96% iv and up.

    After scrolling thru a bunch of post and watching a bunch of steamers battle, i feel like i've totally transferred perfectly fine mon's to battle with. Are there any rule of thumb's that i can keep in mind or is it really the preference of the trainer?

    submitted by /u/Critical_Dish3238
    [link] [comments]

    100% Poliwrath or Politoed?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Just got a 100% Poliwhirl, but not sure if I should evolve it into Poliwrath or Politoed? Which one is better at 100%?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Sindree19
    [link] [comments]

    Weird eye room when catching pokemon?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    How do all,

    A few months ago during that storm event (when they released therian thundurus) I was catching a mareep and the background (usually in that shrubby field with different weather) wasnt there - instead it was some blue grey hellscape with loads of cartoon eyes, kinf of like the end of evangelion or a final fantasy end game boss arena. Has anyone else encountered any thing like this? Google has yielded no results

    Cheers in advance

    submitted by /u/Formal_Raisin_4934
    [link] [comments]

    Took this during community day. :)

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/HCMqshZ My friends and I were visiting a new park today to make the most of this and we found wild geese!

    submitted by /u/cheeseed-my-pants
    [link] [comments]

    slept through community day

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    Hi there!!

    Yesterday I hiked about 20 miles through the presidential range in NH (caught many many pokemon while doing it and about 20 magikarp candy!). Once i got home you expected I would be absolutely dead but as insomnia does, I couldn't fall asleep until about 4am. I woke up at about 7pm the next day because nobody woke me up and was beyond mad!!!! I bought the community day special research and everything, missed the whole day :(

    submitted by /u/sexyhistorymemes
    [link] [comments]

    Did I run into a cheater last night?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    So my friend and I were hitting up stops and there was an area with 3 gyms, two were our team, one was another so we decided to knock over the gym that wasn't ours.

    We went through and knocked one person out of the gym. Then we noticed the remaining three Pokemon were taking a lot time to be defeated, even if I had someone with a higher CP that was highly effective. At one point, I ran out of time after their Pokemon had been in the red for health for a long time.

    Everytime we went back, the three people who were left would be back up to full health, usually around 3000 CP. I was confused because I thought there was a limit to have many berries you could feed them. We were there for over an hour trying to defeat this gym but we didn't make any progress. By the time we would get back around, the Pokemon had been healed back up.

    My friend thinks they were running a cheating program, but I don't know if there's another explanation.

    Does anyone have any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/empressith
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment