• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    Pokémon GO - I’m starting to believe shiny Bidoof don’t exist.

    Pokémon GO - I’m starting to believe shiny Bidoof don’t exist.


    I’m starting to believe shiny Bidoof don’t exist.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Bidoof after Bidoof and not a single shiny. Are they a thing or just a figment of my imagination. I don't know anymore. I feel like I'm spiraling into the depths of madness.

    submitted by /u/hospitable_outlaw
    [link] [comments]

    Infinity gauntlet of Pokemon Go

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    After hours of grinding, my collection of celestial beings is almost complete. The legend has it, if you posess all of them, you rule the known universe. Missing only the shundo himself.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/lNiTrhy

    submitted by /u/Vik_Thor
    [link] [comments]

    July's Event Calendar

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    A quick and easy reference in calendar format for July's events in Pokemon Go
    https://imgur.com/gallery/nYYhpPD

    submitted by /u/Ugly_Karma
    [link] [comments]

    Pics from July 2016 Pokémon Go

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    Thought y'all may enjoy seeing how much the game has changed in honor of the upcoming Go-Fest

    not a rickroll

    submitted by /u/Mannagggia
    [link] [comments]

    How many times a day can you roll the dice at becoming Lucky Friends?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    How many times a day can you roll the dice at becoming lucky friends? Also, is there a limit to lucky trades per day?

    submitted by /u/killerrrrrrrr
    [link] [comments]

    Bidoof Cup?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    My son wanted me to post this thing he made in celebration of Bidoof day. Bidoof Cup

    submitted by /u/zzzapatodulce
    [link] [comments]

    Remote raid pass overflow?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I was just wondering, since the remote raid pass limit in your backpack is 3, what happens if I complete my weakly field research? Does it store the remote pass anyway or should I make room for it? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KubinPotter
    [link] [comments]

    I BEAT CLIFF WITH MY MACHAMP!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    I finally decided to do the cliff battle and it felt good to see my machamp sweep him with dynamic punch. Was on red when tyranitar came out and my machamp had its attack ready so I got the 4x hit off and I won. Now I can finally be left alone by that ballon.

    submitted by /u/Idontknow3747583
    [link] [comments]

    My love/hate relationship with the beavDoof

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Alright guys just wanted to say, although our little buck toothed critter has become comparable to a roach infestation to our screens we have to appreciate 1. The vast amount of glorious XP we are getting from the event, 2. The ease of excellent throws, and 3. The opportunity to evolve these bad boys a few times a day, time permitting of course. So Doofer I'm not happy to see you when you appear but I know I'll miss you when your gone.

    submitted by /u/Darth_Raxen
    [link] [comments]

    Reverse Shundo

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/Nc4Q7Uh is it happen to anyone? i was really excited when i saw first. But in the end i'm disappointed.

    submitted by /u/CourtCrimsonKing
    [link] [comments]

    Currently stuck at home with an injury. Unable to visit pokestops

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    Running super low on pokeballs, is there anything I can do? I still enjoy opening up the app and trying to complete what little research I can. But I'm essentially bed bound for 6-8 weeks. Any suggestions welcome

    submitted by /u/LegioCustardes
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to lord bidoof , I'm level 40

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    Started during the last 3x event , now I'm at level 40 just in a month. All Thanks to lord bidoof.

    Maybe the lord be with you

    submitted by /u/tek_matshida
    [link] [comments]

    So it seems I have been very lucky today

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    So my luck with the bidoof event had been horrible up until today, I had checked over 500 bidoof and hadn't seen a single shiny. I started the day checking the rocket balloon and the grunt said something I had never seen them say, so I did it and turns out its a shadow dratini which I've been told is somewhat rare. I walked a little and found another grunt and behold they had a shadow snorlax, which is also new to me. At that same stop after catching snorlax I found my first shiny bidoof! I ended up walking back home and near my house was another shiny bidoof. I don't know why my luck decided to max out today but I sure am happy about it.

    http://imgur.com/a/InTjlAz

    submitted by /u/charlieraaaaa
    [link] [comments]

    How rare is a 0 IV level 1 Pokemon?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    I just caught one ( bidoof) and I think it should be rarer than a hundo because it's a level one on top of being 0 iv. It's the weakest it can get. Im not talking about usefulness just rarity.

    Would still like to know your opinions. Is it rare or should I just transfer it for candy?

    submitted by /u/PHOENIXgaming10
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion: Non-Legendaries with Mega forms should be in level 3 star Mega raids.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Not sure about you guys but despite being in a great local community nobody is lining up to battle Mega Pokémon. And it makes sense if you break it all down. Currently the Mega Pokémon (MP) we can raid for is Gyarados. Although Gyarados is a fan favorite and its Mega form is super strong, has fantastic moves and looks awesome at the end of the day... it's still a bloody Gyarados. It as well as Slowbro, Venusaur and all the others we've had should not be in raids designed for Legendaries.

    Non-Legendaries should be in lower tier Mega raids. It's not like farming Legendaries which is a much more solid investment since they don't devolve. They're always strong. MPs lose value once you run out of energy. When you go to the catch screen what you're really doing is just farming energy. You can't do a raid with 6 Mega Ampharos. That's why they're not sought out.

    There's just no reason why Niantic shouldn't nerf their raid status. They're rental Pokémon that are too strong for small groups and not popular enough to rally crowds. This is the problem with MPs. It's like how it was with 4 stars. You want to raid them with your free pass or your last few regular battle passes but nobody wants to help because they want to do Legendaries, Timburr, Espurr and 3 Stars for Charge TMs. At least that's what I've seen.

    submitted by /u/ImNotReallyANerd
    [link] [comments]

    What are the literal odds?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    Anyone here good at statistics? I just got home from the grocery store and managed to catch three shinies in a row, all from my couch! What is that? 1 in 125,000,000? I feel like this could've been better used on a lottery ticket.

    Screenshot

    submitted by /u/zaneandstuff
    [link] [comments]

    No shadow Ho-oh encounter after Giovanni battle

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    I just beat Giovanni but instead of giving me an encounter with shadow Ho-oh my game just reverted to the overworld but without menues or my character. I had that happen before. I recently moved and every once in a while - because of Google's location accuracy using nearby WiFi networks as an indicator - the game tells me that GPS can't be found. Probably because GPS and WiFi are contradicting each other. Every other app seems to not have that much problems with that but pokemon go won't let me do anything until I deactivate WiFi and reopen the game. So I did that and while I did this to rocket grunts before and the balloons came back after restarting the game, Giovanni's balloon didn't. My rocket radar is gone, the research is marked as completed, my journal says I beat Giovanni but no trace of shadow Ho-oh. (The support "chat" doesn't seem to work at all either, but oh well). Did anyone else have that problem and fixed it or something? Shadow Ho-oh isn't the most important Pokemon to me but not even having the chance to catch it would be a real bummer.

    submitted by /u/Schrolli97
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon Go Plus not catching at all

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    I'm having an issue for the past few months. My Pokemon Go Plus does not want to catch anything. It won't even say it detects a Pokemon. It will just spin Stops. Even when I go to settings and unclick the Pokestops it will either still keep spinning or do nothing.

    I've reinstalled the game, etc. Basically everything I can think of.

    Does anyone know a fix or what the issue is?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/TheRealSAFN
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone see a Bidoof like this? (Not a shiny)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    This chonkster is currently taking up my whole phone screen on my overworld map. Unless I catch him, I don't think he'll leave me alone.

    Never mind, as I was posting this I went back to check and the Bidoof poofed away. Now my screen is stuck at an almost Street Maps view of the overworld it's kinda interesting. Can't zoom out or anything.

    submitted by /u/TIFUstorytime
    [link] [comments]

    OSM update

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    The Pokemon Go map needs to be updated. The game has not updated from Open Streets Map (OSM) since February 2019. This means that the game has gone almost 2.5 years since an update. The game is not even 5 years old, so it has spent almost 50% of its life not having a map update.

    How do I know this? I live in an area that is spawn blocked due to an OSM 'under construction' tag in February 2019. Construction ended about 2 years ago and I have lived here for 2 years and 6 months. This means all of that time I have had no local spawns. This area has 12 pokestops and 4 gyms. But nothing spawns on my nearby. As soon as I hit the boundary boundary of that old construction OSM tag, I get pokemon spawning. Also, i have checked the last OSM update and the area is no longer marked as under construction and had been marked correctly since September 2019. When is a new map update expected? (annual map updates seem reasonable).

    submitted by /u/Froggo14
    [link] [comments]

    I am so unlucky…

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    Level 21 player here, so still pretty noob. So I was just playing pogo catching those bidoofs and suddenly, a buizel pops up. It's shiny, I get excited cuz I don't have any shinies yet. But guess what, I'm out of pokeballs. So I quickly go to r/PokemonGoFriends to write a post but it's too late, the buizel disappears. Can I get some F in the comments? :(

    submitted by /u/HexiakAlt
    [link] [comments]

    July News Update!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    https://pokemongolive.com/post/jul-2021-events/?hl=en

    • Defense Form Deoxys will be appearing in 5 Star raids during: Thursday, July 1, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. to Friday, July 16, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time.

    • Mewtwo will be appearing in 5 Star raids during: Friday, July 16, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Friday, July 23, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time. If you're lucky, you may encounter a Shiny Mewtwo!

    • Mega Houndoom will appear in Mega Raids from Thursday, July 1, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. to Friday, July 16, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time.

    -Mega Gengar will appear in Mega Raids from Friday, July 16, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Friday, July 23, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time.

    -Mega Charizard X will appear in Mega Raids from Friday, July 23, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Friday, August 6, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time.

    • Spotlight Hours

    July 6th: Bulbasuar with 2X EXP for Catching Pokémon

    July 13th: Charmander with 2X candy for catching

    July 20th: Squirtle and 2X Candy for transferring

    July 27th: Natu with 2X Evolve EXP

    You can read the upcoming events in the news tab. I just wanted to type out all of the important stuff, have fun!

    submitted by /u/Guilty_Advantages
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment