• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 4, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone gives some of their pokemon names?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    I know a lot of people, especially more hardcore players, name their pokemon after level/iv/moveset for quick team setup etc. but who gives their pokemon some silly, or unusual names? I tend to give my level 40+ pokemon names, just for the fun of it. Most are some sort of word play, or references to stuff I like. Apart from level 40+s, there are three pokemon on my list that I named, that are at the end of gallery.

    https://imgur.com/a/2rKxfDX

    Who else gives their pokemon names? Show off!

    Also, I wonder how many references people will get

    submitted by /u/edwinodesseiron
    [link] [comments]

    My first Shundo

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    When I saw this Tepig's IVs I had to immediately evolve it.

    Honestly, the most excited/hype moment I had since getting a Nundo Feebas and Hundo legendaries. I can't really show off this guy to my irl Pokemon go player friends, so posting here instead.

    My first Shundo

    submitted by /u/CyrosThird
    [link] [comments]

    Caught pokemon shows up in box as an egg

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    Caught a tepig and it showed up in my box as an egg. First time seeing this, anyone else experience it?

    Egg glitch

    submitted by /u/Twheels0
    [link] [comments]

    Bask in the glory of the Bidoof god

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    My life has peaked and it's all downhill from here

    Perfect bidoof ftw

    http://imgur.com/gallery/TRDkqb1

    submitted by /u/DreamingOfScorcese
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished painting this dude and he shows up in game

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/6AgYPBl

    Been printing a lot of pokemon stuff to sell at upcoming convention and was intrigued by this gnarly coincidence.

    While we're at it someone tell Niantic i have a three year old ditto quest I need to complete

    https://i.imgur.com/NZHRFr0.jpg also doing stressball style squishy dittos

    Any requests? Just printed a Rowlet and next I'm probably doing a typhlosion or tyranitar.

    submitted by /u/the_wychu
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, haven’t played since gen 1…

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    How's the game now? What should I be focusing on and any tips for progression, I'm starting a brand new account. Also is a Pokémon go plus still useful?

    submitted by /u/Danchou7
    [link] [comments]

    As you know the raids are going to be insane soon with go fest.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    So before the bot gets me I'm just saying if you are at a raid invite your friends or random people you have added to fill all the spots so that everyone can get the legendarys. Also I know that should be a general thing but there are some low level players that can't get the legendarys or they live in rural areas (like me) where there aren't other people at the gyms. In summary just please invite people to the raids to fill them up. Like I know me specifically for example is going to just be relying on remote passes and people inviting me as no one around me plays and there hard to take down...ergo if nobody invites me then I'm screwed. So in summary invite people. Again yes I know its common sense but just think I would mention it.

    submitted by /u/FalloveroutNicktatto
    [link] [comments]

    How does 100% pokemon work?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    So i have the first event of shiny pichu. Im level 29 i got it to the max full bar and evolved it. Am i still able to 100% it? Even though i evolved it? Im thinking each time i level up as a trainer im able to use more candy on the pokemon. So am i screwing myself over by evolving ?

    Any suggestions

    submitted by /u/terencevr
    [link] [comments]

    What's the difference between these pokestops?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/Djp0SEc

    Is there any difference? Also what causes the blue rings to disappear?

    Sorry if it's been answered before I couldn't find anything when looking.

    submitted by /u/Human_Explorer_1209
    [link] [comments]

    After trying to find a UL IV Mudkip for a long time, this Swampert showed up through incense! I'm so glad it has high CP!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    Got this guy on my walk today!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    Started playing again recently and only have 2 shinies not from community day so this was a nice surprise :)

    https://imgur.com/gallery/QaMIKNK

    submitted by /u/Professor_Crab
    [link] [comments]

    How do the balloons work for catching ho oh

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    This is my first time with a super rocket radar and the main thing I'm confused about is can I get ho oh from balloon Giovanni or do I have to go to a stop in person. Idk if it's a dumb question but just want to be sure u can get it from balloons and not just stops for my first time

    submitted by /u/BigManTing_420
    [link] [comments]

    Pokegenie making poor recommendations

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Im trying to do the deoxys raid via pokegenie and meet the 20% damage requirement. But the party it reccomends has 3 pokemon that are weak relative to my best, and have no type advantage. It recommends a 2496 blazekin (type disadvantage) over a 3918 garchomp, 3792 dragonite, and a 3340 Ryperior. Does that make sense to anyone else? Could anyone shed some light on my situation? Its extra frustrating bc Im at 19.7% with a fighting type in the party.

    submitted by /u/dogezrlife
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any reason to keep mons that aren't for raids?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    I want to clear out a bunch of mons from my storage that I don't need. I'm gonna keep a handful of mons I use for PvP (although I'm probably ditching PvP once the walking requirement is back.) I'm also keeping anything I could use to beat raids, plus some chanseys for gyms, and obviously I'll keep any shinies or transfer them to Home, but what about the rest?

    If a mon is not good for raids, gyms, or PvP, will it ever be useful for anything else? Once I've filled it's dex entry should I just get rid of it?

    Also my current plan was to get rid of anything that doesn't appear on lists of best raiding Pokemon. But these lists tend to have 10+ tiers. Is there really any point keeping stuff in the bottom tiers or should I only focus on the top tiers?

    submitted by /u/MotherOfANoodle
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon go not working iOS 14.6

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Pokémon go keeps crashing instantly, and when it does open it pops up with a message saying my OS is not support even though I have and iPhone 11? I've hard reset my phone and reinstalled the app and still no fix. Any solutions to resolve this?

    submitted by /u/JustAGuy7673
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment