• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 5, 2021

    Pokémon GO - I just had an incredibly wierd experience and now I have my local police station on pokemon

    Pokémon GO - I just had an incredibly wierd experience and now I have my local police station on pokemon


    I just had an incredibly wierd experience and now I have my local police station on pokemon

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    This is not word for word because that would take to long So there's a monestary in between mine and my girlfriend's house, nothing massive, 3 gyms and probably a dozen stops, whenever I leave my girlfriends I stop there and play, this is usually between the hours of 2-3 am so sketchy looking I will admit. So today I pull in and am taking over one of the three gyms when a cop pulls in and pulls up next to me. I turn on my light shut my radio off and roll down my window. First words out of his mouth "firstly let me say your not in trouble, but our entire station has noticed you coming here every night for months now(every night since the beginning of quarantine)....why"(I drive a neon orange Honda with neon orange rims so it's a very recognizable car). So I answer "I come in every night while the place is empty to play Pokemon" at this point I think he's going to ask me to stop but he responds with "well what color are you" and I say blue, he then says "90% of the guys at our station play it and there all blue as well cause ya know police", he then questions me as to why I choose this random hour to play, I explain that i leave my girlfriends every night at this time, and leave a pokemon overnight without having to worry about it being knocked out immediately and I can get my 50 coins...needless to say, he has me add him and the rest of his station from his friends list...I guess I have raid buddies now?

    submitted by /u/camdawg772
    [link] [comments]

    Lileep buddy

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    I made Lileep my buddy cause it's just so dang cute and I'm cracking up watching it limp around behind me. It looks like a desk lamp trying to scoot itself across the room. 10/10 for amusement.

    submitted by /u/AstridPeach
    [link] [comments]

    Hear Us! A letter to Niantic.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/otfywL8 As someone who doesn't mind the changes being reverted, I think it is important for Niantic to at least see some of the reasons people want those changes to remain permanent. Share this if you want.

    submitted by /u/Bryanrobledo6
    [link] [comments]

    Omg there’s no freaking way dude! My First Ever Shundo!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    Caught this today during raid hour, forgot to check ivs, I remembered and see this! I'm so happy right now! https://imgur.com/a/AHkBATu

    submitted by /u/Johnathan_986579
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else really only like catching Pokémon from the gen that they grew up with?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    This game is about so much more nostalgia for me than anything else. Plus I mean these days the Pokémon ideas are… like a freaking ice cream cone are you kidding me? I know at this point I'm starting to sound like an old geezer, but nothing makes me happier than catching some monsters from the Kanto region :)

    submitted by /u/Rupilius
    [link] [comments]

    Instinct/yellow

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Is it just me or does it seem like red and blue respect each other's freshly placed Pokémon in gyms but the second they see a yellow gym they just kick us out within seconds to minutes or is it just me because I rarely have my Pokémon in the gym long enough to earn my coins and I also rarely see yellow gyms these days and I've been playing Pokémon go for a while

    submitted by /u/MaceLion
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic, it’d probably be a good idea to give out more free remote raid passes

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    I'm sure you have the data on this but I bet a lot of players were raiding during go fest with those raid passes.

    Which probably caused a lot more players to buy extra passes since so many people were raiding & it was much easier to get in a raid group.

    Before go fest & Now a days, I have remote raid passes but no players join remote raids.

    submitted by /u/frogg616
    [link] [comments]

    We need an option to turn off scans.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    I'm sure I'm not the only one that finds these incredibly annoying. I have never been able to get a single one to work.

    I don't enjoy being an adult alone and taking my phone out (clearly using the camera) around kids playing at a park. If I was a parent, I would immediately be suspicious and uncomfortable.

    The closest stop to my home (not to mention the stop is over a mile away) is at a hospital. The only field research I ever get from that stop is to scan it. I don't care if I never clear another field task again, I am NEVER going to use my camera to record at a hospital. Totally disrespectful and an invasion of privacy.

    submitted by /u/mentaltrilllness
    [link] [comments]

    Its been two years and i still have not caught a ditto to finish the quest. ��

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    Ive done everything i could without cheating to catch a ditto and i seem to have no luck at all. Send help. 😭

    EDIT: seriously guys if i get one more private message by someone who wants to make me feel bad for playing casually I'm gonna flip out. Im asking for help, tips, tricks not your negative opinion. Not everyone can play the game all the time. Remember we are human. We have lifes, families, and events happening in the real world that stops us for doing things.

    submitted by /u/Stabley43
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian article

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    So the post-COVID game changes showed up in a major publication...maybe Niantic will listen?

    https://www.theguardian.com/games/2021/aug/03/pokemon-no-go-players-revolt-as-niantic-sends-them-back-outside

    submitted by /u/cruzinforthetruth
    [link] [comments]

    The Coin System Never Ceases to Annoy Me

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    The coin system never ceases to irritate me.

    While I do appreciate that they provide some way to earn at least some coins, I will always be annoyed when I put a bunch of Pokémon in gyms over a few days and then all in one day they get taken out and I only am allowed to get the coins for the day they are taken out, even if they were put in the gyms a week before. It is so irritating. Does anyone else feel this too, or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/Willplayspiano
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone needs a Porygon Z?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    It seems like Niantic decided that their are not enough Raids iny area...

    Niantic : we need more Raids!

    But there is only one arena...

    N: I dont care, we need more Raids!

    https://i.imgur.com/iKEjmjQ.png

    They could have at least added multiple different raids. :D

    submitted by /u/DeKruemla
    [link] [comments]

    My best friend traded me a Shundo tonight!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    Didn't have a hundo legendary before this, nevermind a shundo!!!! Got lucky friends with my best friend for the first time, and she traded me her shiny Latios, despite being really attached to the little guy.

    It just happened to be hundo!!!! Could not be more excited. Did like 350+ legendary raids without seeing a single hundo, so this felt great!!!

    https://imgur.com/a/pDRG4vM

    submitted by /u/-yrlowendtheory
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone feel like rare spawns happen more so at night than any other times?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    I was about to go to sleep when I decided to open the game to see what was around and low and behold there was a wild axew on the map.. feel like the best stuff come out at the most inconvenient times.

    submitted by /u/Theadz95
    [link] [comments]

    GBL story I guess

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Emmm, so Hi I guess(?)

    I just wanted to share that I finally hit Veteran in gbl (2500 rating) for the first time. And the pokemon that appeard as a reward (third victory) was a fucking hundo dialga!! That felt really rewarding!!

    Thats it, keep scrolling, I guess lol

    submitted by /u/SomrasiE
    [link] [comments]

    What does it mean when the pokeball wobbles only once?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Usually it wobbles three times and then clicks, but sometimes it wobbles once and then clicks with a few stars. What does the latter mean?

    submitted by /u/RepCheese
    [link] [comments]

    The last time I did this, half were garbage

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    The other half were Trubbish

    Seriously, getting good rares via egg hatches is the only thing that keeps me going at Level 43.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/tLbUwK3

    submitted by /u/dontheconqueror
    [link] [comments]

    What shiny have you gotten recently

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    I got 3 shiny Pokémon on 1 day, I got bunnelby, kabuto and omanyte on one day last week, I also got caterpie today.

    submitted by /u/Thegamer230
    [link] [comments]

    PokeGenie Host Complaint

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    How come there is no option to head to the front of the line if you fail to host a raid? I have been driving around for an hour now trying to host, yet have to wait a 200 host line because everyone leaves when there's only 5 of 6. How is this fair to people hosting? You get cut to the front of the line if the host fails to start the raid, so how come I get booted to the back when the raid fails because not everyone joins?

    submitted by /u/TheBigFatToad
    [link] [comments]

    Ultra league

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Im level 33 and have not played much of battle league but im trying to get into it and get good because i know the rewards should be worth it, I just hear a lot of different things... Do IV stats matter much? who are the best options for my lineup?How can i tell a pokemons "level"? I know its alot of questions but nay help is appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/Hayes187
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get super strong pokemon

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    So my friend was showing me her pokemon and she had alot with 4k + CP. My best is 3300.

    I know you want 3 star and ones that can power up to higher CP. Is it better to power them up before evolving or maybe something else I'm missing?

    I do have afew that can get to 4k CP but those are all legendary.

    submitted by /u/vixen713
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment