• Breaking News

    Friday, August 13, 2021

    Pokémon GO - What is the point of having the “quick treat” option if my Gigalith will still take years to walk to the middle of the screen 🥲

    Pokémon GO - What is the point of having the “quick treat” option if my Gigalith will still take years to walk to the middle of the screen ��


    What is the point of having the “quick treat” option if my Gigalith will still take years to walk to the middle of the screen ��

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if I can reduce the walking time of your buddy Pokémon on the treat screen?

    It takes 16 seconds before I can even start doing anything due to how slow some Pokémon walk to the center of the screen

    Is there anything I can do regarding that?

    submitted by /u/Katya710
    [link] [comments]

    can we all agree that all current 7K eggs are trash?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    Literally nothing good!

    None of them is ever useful for PvP, raids, or gym defense.

    Only Heatmor & Durant got shiny potential

    1. SHELLOS (pink)
    2. SHELLOS (blue)
    3. BASCULIN (red eyes)
    4. BASCULIN (blue eyes)
    5. HEATMOR
    6. DURANT
    submitted by /u/twboi
    [link] [comments]

    What if… Niantic sells data

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    What if the tracking and AR mapping of PoGo was collectively used to track algorithms on all player movement and locations to use that data to sell and market for sale to other companies from Niantic AND the only reason they have a policy against spoofers is because a large distance change in position would disrupt the natural flow of movement. This weird little concept made me think of Dark Knight where fox and batman use everyones cell phones to track jokers voice mixed with facebook data gathering masked behind an AR pocket monster game

    submitted by /u/Avengion619
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the weirdest thing you did to get prestige at a gym

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    I am an F2P player (well, was, I quit last week) and have a thing for getting gold status at gyms. There was one gym that I could never quite get because it was the in the courtyard of a museum and just out of reach (even from some bushes that made me look weird to press my body against to squeeze in closer), so I paid a $60 membership fee to get an annual membership to the museum so I could get to the gym consistently. I actually really enjoy the museum and plan to continue going. So, Niantic never saw a dollar directly from me but a museum did.

    submitted by /u/terminator434
    [link] [comments]

    Funny story

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    A while ago I was in the car playing Pokémon go when one of my eggs started to hatch, I turned to my sister(who doesn't know much about Pokémon) and asked her what she thought would hatch from it, she randomly said it would be a Dino because the eggs look slightly like eggs from Jurassic park or something, the egg hatched into a deino

    submitted by /u/superharry24
    [link] [comments]

    Reflection has shown me that Pogo is nowhere near as fun as the main series games.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    I've been playing since I was 8 years old when Red and Blue came out. I have loved pokemon all that time, even during the gens I dislike. When pokemon go came out, I was foaming at the mouth like everyone else that got hooked by that one trailer and the promise of social gaming.

    I have had my ups and downs with Pogo, but not like this last year or so. I don't blame pandemic at all and, in fact, the pandemic is responsible for the changes I actually enjoyed. It kept me invested when the thought of catching the same lame pokemon that are a dime a dozen, when I already have 3-5 in my storage already, battling another trainer with the same over competitive teams, and drip feeding us new pokemon from gens I don't even like had me sighing and wondering why I kept checking the game multiple times a day. Niantic butchered mechanics I was once excited for but don't give the slightest of shits about, they monetized the hell out of the game while clearly trying to ride the line between maximum profit and minimum effort.

    Over time, it is clear staying with this game as is is the exact same as staying in an abusive relationship. I don't have fun with this game and I can get more fun playing any of the main series games. I can say this for sure because lately I have been playing HGSS with my SO and I have had a blast. I can't say I've had that feeling about pogo since pogofest 2019.

    Now with Niantic clearly not giving a shit, really showing off just how minimal of a shit they give, as long as they get their money. I paid my fair share, and I have had plenty of fun, but I can play my old games that I paid $40 15-20 years ago, not pay a single extra cent, and still have far more fun and even maintain the social aspect because I'm playing with people I actually know and care about.

    Pokemon Go is a farse and continuing to play it seems absurd at this point. This game isn't my job and I have been tricked into making it so. Likewise for so many other players. We have stuck with this game for SO long despite SO MANY complaints. Wtf is wrong with us???

    These sorts of messages are usually addressed to Niantic, but this message is for the players. WHY are you still playing? What are you getting out of this game still that you can't get elsewhere for far cheaper? It literally makes no sense to me anymore. The fact that it's on your phone is bait. Don't bite anymore. I deleted pokemon go after Niantic's uncaring response and I HIGHLY suggest you do the same.

    submitted by /u/MasterCheef117
    [link] [comments]

    I think shinies broke this game. If shiny Magikarp didn't exist, nowdays we'd possibly have a different game

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    I mean it. The day they released shiny Magikarp was the day Niantic decided to go on a rampage of recycled lazy content. It's been almost a whole year since I've stopped caring for shines, and boy did it open my eyes.

    The last CD I actually attended was Gible. Before that, I can't even remember the last one that made me excited to get a shiny. I think it's been a year since the only thing I do at CD is log in, evolve one Pokemon and bail. I don't like the exclusive move deal either, but at least it makes me think the pokemon will be useful on Great League or Raids in the future.

    Now I'm hearing Niantic made a whole event to lock shiny Heracross behind a raid pass. You guessed it, I didn't participate in this event because I've been offline since I hit rank 20 on GBL for an extra Elite TM. There's nothing new for me to do. Seriously, is this new content? Do people actually get excited to play the game over this?

    If you wanna build a shiny dex, all power to you man, but this just bores me out. I think if shinies got actually released like in the main games, Niantic would have to focus on actually improving the game, instead of recycling the same pokemon over and over. Nowdays they make shinies the reward of the whole event and lock it behind a pay wall, instead of making something that offer actual rewards.

    submitted by /u/guigr95
    [link] [comments]

    Gym/PokéStop distances are a joke!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    I'm sitting in a restaurant enjoying a beer and some oysters and decide to catch some pokémon. The restaurant IS a gym and I'm too far away to even enter it! I'm looking at you NIANTIC! I get you want people to get back out into the wild and explore but this is kind of ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/rthib12
    [link] [comments]

    Finally reached level 40

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Started in 2018. But left after two days when the initial set of pokeballs were over.

    Restarted last year when the pandemic hit. Was nice to see that there is a way to slowly but steadily earn pokecoins to expand the inventory space and pokemon space.

    r/pokemongo the r/PokemonGoFriends have been extremely helpful in this journey. Lots of tips, friends, and raid invites.

    In fact, I joined Reddit only for pokemon go!

    submitted by /u/SmilingRavan
    [link] [comments]

    Pokestop nomination

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    I recently got to level 38 and I'm now eligible to nominate new pokestops. How long does this process usually take? If I nominate a new pokestop today, how long will it take to either appear in the game or get rejected?

    submitted by /u/GeneSaw
    [link] [comments]

    Community Day Ticket?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    It's Friday and I don't see it available to purchase via iPhone. Shouldn't the ticket be available? I know I didn't purchase one since it doesn't show in inventory.

    submitted by /u/Legendary87
    [link] [comments]

    Really small pool right now

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Basculin, Duskull, Ghastly, Munna, Clefairy, and Bunnelby. Right now that's what feels like 95% of what I see. I know it's been like this for a long time but this pool just seems extra small and it's making the game extremely boring for me.

    submitted by /u/FlashGordonLove
    [link] [comments]

    should i use this magikarp as my buddy or wait for a new one?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/G63YdQ5 exact ives are: 12 attack, 15 def, 14 stamina. I want to have this as my buddy but im not sure

    submitted by /u/Dragonsmissyou
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon go App-icon keeps dissapearing

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Anyone else ran into this issue?

    For a couple months now, almost every morning I wake up and I unlock my phone, I litterally see pogo's app-icon dissapear from my homepage, it is still installed but, the icon just gets deleted.

    I tried reinstalling, but that didnt do the trick and my phone is updated to latest version.

    Any idea's on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/IIPoisoned
    [link] [comments]

    Am I alone?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who doesn't care about everything going on? The game has brought joy to my wife and I since it's release, and we will continue to enjoy playing.

    submitted by /u/Thymetokrill
    [link] [comments]

    7 km Eggs Are the Worst This Month.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    Not sure if everyone else feels the same way, but I think the 7 km eggs for this month's event are the worst.

    1. I think the pool for the pokemon is really small.

    2. The pokemon are also not as desirable after the first few catches of them.

    3. Most of the pokemon do not even evolve and they literally have duplicates of the same pokemon in different forms.

    I am a returning player (Just joined around 2 weeks back) and was wondering is this always the case or these eggs are just extremely badly set up this month?

    submitted by /u/karuaan
    [link] [comments]

    Adventure sync help

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    Good morning,

    I have been trying to get adventure sync activated on my iPhone for days. I've done many searches on the web and tried many solutions such as removing the app and reinstall it. Every setting is on in my iPhone for it to work. Privacy with fitness and motion enabled. Apple health enabled.

    In Pokémon go it always says I need to go to setting and enable things. But those things are already enabled. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do? I have the latest iOS update and game update.

    submitted by /u/BeachHead05
    [link] [comments]

    Some babies removed from eggs?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    I checked the silphroad egg atlas and couldn't find munchlax & other babies there. Have they just been removed from eggs in general and are no longer obtainable?

    submitted by /u/Realyoshi999
    [link] [comments]

    Yesss my first Shundo! Didn't know if I would ever get one

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Was done work for the night headed home and pulled of Pokemon just to grab the ones by my house and this guy was there...I was like sweet a shiny let's go! Then I checked the stats and was like omg they do exist! Excited 😀

    https://imgur.com/gallery/rajmwtD

    submitted by /u/BeardedBulldog
    [link] [comments]

    I am having a problem with the game crashing

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    Ok am I have a iPhone 7 and have had a Pokémon go account since 2019 on it and all of a sudden it starts crashing when I open menu or even click on a Pokémon I can't tell you how many perfects shinys or even new Pokémon i have lost to thus problem pls help

    Edit grammer

    submitted by /u/SpeedyBeetleYT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment